Who do you like/dislike at this point ?

Comments

• PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Christopher - Mild dislike because of how needy and gullible he is.
    Helen - Hate with a vengeance because of how confrontational and vulgar she can be.
    Ash - Like, because of his easygoing nature.
    Winston - Indifferent.
    Pav - Indifferent, though verging on a mild dislike because of the fact that he chose Danielle for eviction.
    Mark - Dislike because of how he's quite blatantly playing with another person's feelings, just to get some extra screentime. In some ways, he's even more repugnant than Helen or Pauline were.
    Steven - Dislike because he's a controlling, self-unaware bootlicker who tries to pretend that he's smart when he's quite plainly not.
    Chris - Like, because of how perceptive and intuitive he can be. He's definitely a thinker and prefers to sit back and contemplate, rather than just follow suite with the rest of the HMs and lose his shit when things go awry.
    Zoe - It's no surprise that she gets along with Steven, as she's possibly an even bigger brown noser than him.
    Ashleigh - I like her because of how clued in she is to the rest of the goings on in the house. Like Chris, she's very intuitive, and unlike Christopher, doesn't lose sight of the fact that most of the other housemates would sell her out for an extra few bottles of wine, given half the chance. She's the one I'd like to win.

All subject to change..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Like: Zoe (cannot understand the hate against her) Ashleigh, Mark and Chris

Dislike: Winston, Christopher, Steven, Ash (Although he is growing on me )

Detest: Helen,
  • David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TRS_32 wrote: »
    How can anyone like Helen or even be indifferent towards her? She's an awful, cretinous person. Some people on here are bizarre.

I don't mind Helen... And I am in no way bizarre. I just don't jump on bandwagons... Don't get me wrong, she's not the nicest person in the world but who is? she's just a bit more vocal
  • GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Different people I can't see how anyone can like Ashleigh or dislike the Chris's

You again!!!!!!! Haha
  • TRS_32TRS_32 Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Different people I can't see how anyone can like Ashleigh or dislike the Chris's

But there's no redeemable qualities there whatsoever. :confused: She hasn't argued with anyone recently because she knows she'll be kicked out after one more example of threatening behaviour. Different opinions shouldn't come into the equation with regard to Helen, in much the same way that they shouldn't come into the equation with regard to Adolf Hitler, Voldemort or John Barrowman. Helen is a terrible human being. The only people who could possibly like her are those with equally low moral fibre (e.g. Ash, Biannca and Steven).

I don't think Ashleigh has done much wrong. She is simply saying what the majority of the public are thinking.
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love
    Christopher/christmas

Ash
    Winston
    Chris
    Mark
    Ashliegh

Dislike
    Steven
    Zoe
    Helen
    Pav
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As housemates not as a person I think theres only Pav and Winston that is not offering me anything.
    I want Steve out but I think as a housemate he has been great this week since Kim left,I know its just an act to get the public to like him but I dont care.

I like Ashleigh when shes having fun but hate that Chris is bringing her down and encouraging her to bitch so I would be happy for Chris to go this week or asap.
    When Ashleigh is bitching or being miserable I loathe her.

I do not care what people think about the fact I dont mind Helen these days,I think she got off to the worst start and I disliked her but since she has toned it down she has shown a decent interesting side to her,just wish she and ashleigh would stop the digs at each other.

I like Christopher,Mark,Zoe..so what if they are OTT and playing up to it all,this is the big brother house and they want a fun time in the house to break up the darkness of this series.

I cannot figure Ash out,loathed him,didnt mind him,disliked him,then thought hes not too bad ( not someone i want in the final though )

So I guess Im saying I would love to see Mark Christopher Zoe,Helen,Fun Ashleigh in final .
    Would be happy to lose Pav,Chris,Steve,Ash,Winston over the next few weeks ( i dont see Winston going anywhere unfortunately )
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love:
    Ashleigh
    Chris

Like:
    Christopher
    Ash
    Pav

Dislike:
    Mark
    Winston
    Steven
    Zoe
    Helen
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    As housemates not as a person I think theres only Pav and Winston that is not offering me anything.
    I want Steve out but I think as a housemate he has been great this week since Kim left,I know its just an act to get the public to like him but I dont care.

I like Ashleigh when shes having fun but hate that Chris is bringing her down and encouraging her to bitch so I would be happy for Chris to go this week or asap.
    When Ashleigh is bitching or being miserable I loathe her.

I do not care what people think about the fact I dont mind Helen these days,I think she got off to the worst start and I disliked her but since she has toned it down she has shown a decent interesting side to her,just wish she and ashleigh would stop the digs at each other.

I like Christopher,Mark,Zoe..so what if they are OTT and playing up to it all,this is the big brother house and they want a fun time in the house to break up the darkness of this series.

I cannot figure Ash out,loathed him,didnt mind him,disliked him,then thought hes not too bad ( not someone i want in the final though )

So I guess Im saying I would love to see Mark Christopher Zoe,Helen,Fun Ashleigh in final .
    Would be happy to lose Pav,Chris,Steve,Ash,Winston over the next few weeks ( i dont see Winston going anywhere unfortunately )

I think you will enjoy the Ashleigh Chris partnership interaction.
  • David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But there's no redeemable qualities there whatsoever. :confused: She hasn't argued with anyone recently because she knows she'll be kicked out after one more example of threatening behaviour. Different opinions shouldn't come into the equation with regard to Helen, in much the same way that they shouldn't come into the equation with regard to Adolf Hitler, Voldemort or John Barrowman. Helen is a terrible human being. The only people who could possibly like her are those with equally low moral fibre (e.g. Ash, Biannca and Steven).

I don't think Ashleigh has done much wrong. She is simply saying what the majority of the public are thinking.

Biggest load of crap i've ever read
    Forum Member
    David166 wrote: »
    Biggest load of crap i've ever read

I assume you're not too familiar with 50 Shades of Grey.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I dislike Steven. The rest are OK providing they are only on my TV.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume you're not too familiar with 50 Shades of Grey.

I know loads of middle aged women with no imagination that loved it.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just love Christopher.

Finding it impossible to categorise the others, as I keep changing my mind about them.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love - Ashleigh, Chris

Like - Christopher, Pav

Indifferent - Winston, Zoe

Dislike - Ash, Mark

Dislike Intensely - Steven, Helen
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    Love - Ashleigh, Chris

Like - Christopher, Pav

Dislike - Ash, Mark

Very nearly the same as me! Well done on your great taste Stuart!
    Forum Member
    Aye, Stuart kens the score.
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    Love - Ashleigh, Chris

Like - Christopher, Pav

Dislike - Ash, Mark

Apart from maybe Pav, this is like the template for joining the 'forum favourites' bandwagon. Want to join the hivemind? Learn this list
  • KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like:

Chris.
    Christopher.
    Ashleigh.

Ok:

Pav.
    Mark.
    Winston.

Dislike:

Helen.
    Ash.
    Steven,
    Zoe.
  • DizzyBeDizzyBe Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Love - Christopher, Chris

Like - Ash, Helen

Indifferent - Winston, Zoe, Pav, Steven

Dislike - Mark, Ashleigh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart 25 wrote:

“Love - Ashleigh, Chris

Like - Christopher, Pav

Dislike - Ash, Mark

Dislike Intensely - Steven, Helen”
    dtorre wrote: »
    Apart from maybe Pav, this is like the template for joining the 'forum favourites' bandwagon. Want to join the hivemind? Learn this list

Only because it's perhaps the most natural, reasonable response to the programme.

Although I quite like Ash to be fair, he's a simple lad who's coasted by on his good looks but he took a bit of a look at himself after his boos and became a better person. But I can still understand people not liking him.
  • welsh_studwelsh_stud Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like - Zoe,Ashleigh,Chris

Neutral - Pav,Christopher,Winston,Mark

Dislike - Steve,Ash,Helen
  • humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen, Ash, Winston, Steven and I have not changed my opinion since day one
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised how many lists Helen is appearing high up in, I have begun to dislike her less, but she is still bottom of my list along with Steven.

Really Like - Christopher

Like - Ashleigh, Mark, Chris, Zoe

Indifferent - Pav, Winston

Dislike - Ash

Really Dislike - Steven, Helen
  • jupaljupal Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love:
    - Ashleigh

Like:
    - Chris