Options

iPhone, Nokia 5800, Blackberry

VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
Forum Member
After the oohness and newness has subsided, how much of the gumpth do you actually use regularly??
It was lovely when I got the Nokia but after 3 months or so I only use it for calls, texts, checking emails and using Facebook on the loo at work....the rest.....err can do without it frankly

Comments

• Options
    FortyTwo25FortyTwo25 Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Use my BB for internet, calls, texts, BBM, Pacman and email...oh and the odd photo. I think I use all it's features and love every minute
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Use my HTC Touch Pro 2 for:
    Calls/Texts
    Conference Calling (my phone is better than most dedicated conference units)
    E-mails
    Checking server/network status (I'm an IT Bod)
    Remoting in to servers to fix issues (see above!)
    GPS & Google Maps when I've managed to get lost walking from my car to a client's offices
    Web Browsing for looking for information about a specific problem
    Taking Photos
    Contacts Database (have every piece of information about every colleague/client/friend that I'd ever need!)
  • Options
    StudmuffinStudmuffin Posts: 4,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I use my iPhone a lot. Games, FB, internet, putting the lottery on, IMDB. It's for those (far too regular) times I cba getting off the sofa and using the mac.
  • Options
    Manic MinerManic Miner Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love my 5800, got one cheap in Cex, mainly for iplayer and good internet
  • Options
    gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,633
    Forum Member
    Maps, Calendar, wi-fi access are in constant use here.
  • Options
    sannesleysannesley Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Studmuffin wrote: »
    I use my iPhone a lot. Games, FB, internet, putting the lottery on, IMDB. It's for those (far too regular) times I cba getting off the sofa and using the mac.

FB?? What's that
  • Options
    LowLifeLowLife Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Aside from calls amd texts I use my 5800 for browsing the internet, as a portable music player and also as a sat nav device using the now free navigation software, wouldn't be without it.
  • Options
    psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sannesley wrote: »
    FB?? What's that

Facebook
  • Options
    boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sat Nav,Facebook,internet,multiple apps,wi-fi,notifications etc,on iPhone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    N97 - Games, Sat Nav, Internet (FB, Livescore, BBC mostly), music player, video playback, camera (when I have forget the main one) for still and video, scanner (converts to PDF), great for expenses!
    Conference calls are particularly good when used with BT headphones as I can get a cup of coffee/ tea when I want to ;-)

Some regular calls and the odd text also ;-)
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I use my iphone a lot, for internet, playing games, reading books, watching videos, listening to music, buying things online (ebay), reading news, checking my bank balance (Natwest app) and loads more. It really is the best phone i've ever had by a mile. All the other phones i've had after a few weeks the novelty wears off and all I use them for is making phone calls and texting. I've had my iphone for a year now and I still use it all the time.