Comments

• Options
    Dai13371Dai13371 Posts: 8,071
    Forum Member
    Great post Jenzen.
  • Options
    ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    Don't know who the Best Bond is. Except I think both Connery/Moore both had thier strengths and weaknesses, both were very convincing for thier time.

Craig makes the best modern day Bond, something like him should have come after Moore retired.

Dalton is probabliy one of worst Bonds of all time! That and the Living Daylights was the just the most awful Bond ever! Awful title song, awful script, awful main Bond girl and awful enemies!
    He just comes across as so passive and dry, that nothing works at all. In fact i feel that I can deck him a few times here and there and get away with it! :D Connery/Moore would always get something out of crappy scripts.
  • Options
    filmfan7filmfan7 Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone from every generation has there own fav Bond !...for me its got to be Moore and the sense of humour he brought to the role !..and humour for me makes great movie entertainment !
  • Options
    filmfan7filmfan7 Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chparmar wrote: »
    Don't know who the Best Bond is. Except I think both Connery/Moore both had thier strengths and weaknesses, both were very convincing for thier time.

Craig makes the best modern day Bond, something like him should have come after Moore retired.

Dalton is probabliy one of worst Bonds of all time! That and the Living Daylights was the just the most awful Bond ever! Awful title song, awful script, awful main Bond girl and awful enemies!
    He just comes across as so passive and dry, that nothing works at all. In fact i feel that I can deck him a few times here and there and get away with it! :D Connery/Moore would always get something out of crappy scripts.

Agree About The Living Daylights being the worst Bond film ! nothing happened in it !
  • Options
    tremetreme Posts: 5,445
    Forum Member
    filmfan7 wrote: »
    Agree About The Living Daylights being the worst Bond film ! nothing happened in it !

The bit where they get Koskov aross the border in the PIG is really good.