Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners C4 Now

Comments

• BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That toilet.:o:o I think i'd be too embarrassed to let anyone see it, let alone have it feature in a TV show lol
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't like to use the bathroom in Christopher's place.

LOL! I wouldn't go in there full stop! Yuck!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I am SO loving this programme. :o

But I cannot understand how someone SO averse to faecal matter can have three babies... all those nappies...

Surely ALL the cleaning folk should be wearing full hazmet suits for some of what they're having to deal with...

And YES... that Pitstop place should have been condemned.. so much for Food Hygiene Certificates... :mad:
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't mixing bleach dangerous?

lol...and we have our answer
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,548
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or is running a hoover over your bedsheets actually quite unhygenic? I mean you use your hoover on the floor where people walk in all kinds from outside not to mention anything you might have dropped on it :eek:

They may be the hoover just for the bed :D
  • brewer480brewer480 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if this has been said before but why are they bringing in occ disorder people in to "teach" people with low hygiene standards. Surely all these people need someone with normal hygiene standards. Of course I am assuming tv directors care about the people they have on their shows.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Surely ALL the cleaning folk should be wearing full hazmet suits for some of what they're having to deal with...

And YES... that Pitstop place should have been condemned.. so much for Food Hygiene Certificates... :mad:

If I was doing a job as disgusting as that I'd wear a biohazard suit. You'd need it! I wouldn't like to eat food in the Pitstop place if it's in such a bad condition.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back!!

Have you been on holiday or "sent to Tenerifeee"?
    Forum Member

When was that place last checked :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brewer480 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been said before but why are they bringing in occ disorder people in to "teach" people with low hygiene standards. Surely all these people need someone with normal hygiene standards. Of course I am assuming tv directors care about the people they have on their shows.

Sorry. It seems a win win to me... the OCD folk are happy to be a help and the recipients get a clean place... You cannot really cure the OCD... only give them "coping strategies"... like any other addiction they would need to own up to their siutation being problematic... they are happy in what they are doing (so manybe the families find it difficult to live with... surely the ones who really need help for all sorts of physical and mental health reasons are the hoarders...
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    They may be the hoover just for the bed :D

Maybe they have the hoover for the bed, for the rest of the house and even one for the car :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Well Kim and Aggie didn't want to do any more, so bring in Extreme Cleaning Disorders ;);) It's like Extreme Embarrassing Bodies.... which reminds me, creepy Dr Christian is back soon...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they have the hoover for the bed, for the rest of the house and even one for the car :D

Doesn't everyone....
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Have you been on holiday or "sent to Tenerifeee"?

No, I was just reminding everyone that the programme was back on after the break.
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why isn't this guy wearing a mask?
  • pinkyponk34pinkyponk34 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That would be sensible, but boring, OCD sufferers are good TV

We have learned that C4 TV producers are not above exploiting the mentally ill for entertainment purposes.
    Forum Member

It's is odd that it is both ends of the hygiene scale.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That bloke obviously washes his hair otherwise it would be greasy blond.... Wonder if his plughole is blocked up?
    Forum Member
    Doesn't everyone....

Not in our house. We just have one vacuum, a Henry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if they are going to show whether they keep it clean.
    Forum Member
    Good idea getting a beige/white carpet for someone who does not clean :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG why would you put a WHITE carpet in the hone of someone who hasn't cleaned in four years...

Wonder if they do a follow up.... Aggie & wassername used to... to see if they kept up the good work...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Good idea getting a beige/white carpet for someone who does not clean :rolleyes:

We said that at the same time "HIGH FIVE"
    Forum Member
    The bedsit is unrecognisable now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not in our house. We just have one vacuum, a Henry.

We have two :D One for upstairs and one for downstairs, mainly because the I find the dyson is too heavy to lug up and down the stairs everytime. So that stays downstairs, and the upstairs gets the bissell hoover. Once a month I deep hoover with the dyson upstairs.