The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    She definitely looked as if she'd had her forehead botoxed. As for the layers, goodness knows what was going on there. :confused:

The new stylist has a thing for layering? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP is keeping it hidden until someone offers the right price... speculation like this is actually bumping that price up... she is going to have a front page sobbing about how she really is pregnant and internet trolls are ruining her life... so this continuing speculation is absolutely being encouraged by the KP camp because she can hear louder and louder kerchings... KP is pregnant and she is playing you all... absolutely hilarious.
  • AmberAppleAmberApple Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I hope you're right Amber and that all's well with the baby but wouldn't you agree that to some extent she's sparked the speculation by her miscarriage tweet and the lengths she appears to go to to hide her bump? Have to smile at the thought of a 'more private' pregnancy accompanied by a reality show, mag spread and autobiography out months afterwards but I suppose it's all relative :)

What I can gather from her tweet Sensei, is that she's upset about what certain people have done/said and is stressed enough to worry about her baby's health. That to me would be normal reaction for any pregnant woman overly stressed and doesn't justify speculation that she's had a miscarriage and must be trying to cover up cos she has no bump!
    I think she does looked stressed & tired & this pregnancy is definitely harder on her, but she has tweeted about sickness this time and also mentioned the other day she has sciatica which anyone who's had it knows is very very painful even if not pregnant.
    I agree Sensei, the irony of a 'more private' pregnancy against income from books, mag spreads etc, but that's still partly her 'job' & she's been keeping the kids & hubby private as much as poss this time to be fair.
    Forum Member
    A dichotomy that totally confuses me.
    Why are you confused? She wants to keep things more private although I, like many would love to see another reality show! Not contradictory at all.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP is keeping it hidden until someone offers the right price... speculation like this is actually bumping that price up... she is going to have a front page sobbing about how she really is pregnant and internet trolls are ruining her life... so this continuing speculation is absolutely being encouraged by the KP camp because she can hear louder and louder kerchings... KP is pregnant and she is playing you all... absolutely hilarious.

Exactly. ;)
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmberApple wrote: »
    What I can gather from her tweet Sensei, is that she's upset about what certain people have done/said and is stressed enough to worry about her baby's health. That to me would be normal reaction for any pregnant woman overly stressed and doesn't justify speculation that she's had a miscarriage and must be trying to cover up cos she has no bump!
    I think she does looked stressed & tired & this pregnancy is definitely harder on her, but she has tweeted about sickness this time and also mentioned the other day she has sciatica which anyone who's had it knows is very very painful even if not pregnant.
    I agree Sensei, the irony of a 'more private' pregnancy against income from books, mag spreads etc, but that's still partly her 'job' & she's been keeping the kids & hubby private as much as poss this time to be fair.

I think it's completely normal for a pregnant mother to worry about how stress is affecting her baby. However if you're trying to avoid publicity then tweeting about somebody else potentially causing a miscarriage when you know it's likely to end up in the papers seems unwise. For what it's worth I do believe she's pregnant and have said I thought she was behaving differently this time because it's a more difficult pregnancy. If she wants to put an end to the speculation then perhaps there's an argument for being more open about what the problems are. I'm sure nobody on DS wishes her harm they're just confused by the signals she's giving out and possibly cynical that there's a commercial reason behind it. I imagine plenty of us have been through pregnancy ourselves and hope that everything goes smoothly for her.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

ScarfGate. ;)

I really don't know how anyone can think she's not pregnant, not after seeing her on that Andrew Neil thing. I also thought that tweet was just a frustrated/emotional reaction to things going on elsewhere, with no hidden meaning or intention, and I also agree that she's having a hard time of it this time round.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

probably very true but she's making herself look a bigger idiot at the same time...:eek::p:p
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you confused? She wants to keep things more private although I, like many would love to see another reality show! Not contradictory at all.

Um, if you don't see the contradiction then I cannot help you. How can you hope for more privacy and then another reality show? Do I really need to explain??
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The stress is of her own making, so I have no sympathy for her, I'm afraid. Unlike many pregnant women, she has the means to disappear for several months and do bugger all, but she chooses to play silly games with the media and arse about with stupid and pointless court cases. Many people don't have a choice when it comes to stressful situations, and it's those people I feel sorry for, not that spoilt brat who wouldn't know real stress if it walked up to her in the street and introduced itself!:rolleyes:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I disagree. I think that at this time she'd rather there was no speculation & just wants to 'do her time' and THEN have the 'kerch-ing' side of things.
    Unlike others I believe she is def with sprog ,but being older & having had various 'procedures' over the years since Princess was born I think this sprogging is not the stroll in the park she was hoping for. She looks wretched & unhappy and I don't think that was part of the plan. It was supposed to be hearts & flowers & £50 notes ,but mother nature isn't playing ball.
    So I'm happy discussing it & her & waiting for the other shoe to drop re her CC.:)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have just watched the Andrew Neil show and I must admit, I do think she is up the duff. It's just a Katie Price pregnancy (everything has to have drama) She did look absolutely ridiculous all covered up in those garments though.

More to the point, what the hell was she doing on this show? Her droning added nothing to the debate at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She can't keep anything private, her life is an open book, as for a reality show......enough crap on TV now, mind you TLC might show it considering it shows nothing BUT crap.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I disagree. I think that at this time she'd rather there was no speculation & just wants to 'do her time' and THEN have the 'kerch-ing' side of things.
    Unlike others I believe she is def with sprog ,but being older & having had various 'procedures' over the years since Princess was born I think this sprogging is not the stroll in the park she was hoping for. She looks wretched & unhappy and I don't think that was part of the plan. It was supposed to be hearts & flowers & £50 notes ,but mother nature isn't playing ball.
    So I'm happy discussing it & her & waiting for the other shoe to drop re her CC.:)

Think you're right Janna, she's been so desperate to get up the duff for so long I think she may have forgotten what being pregnant actually does to you. I had a friend who thought it would be all sunshine and flowers and spent 3 months throwing up and being unable to wax her bits and then moaned she was tired all the time. (err.. yes... that's being pregnant!)

And can someone explain WHAT she was on the show for?! The woman has had more plastic taken in and out of her tits than a barbie doll and then spouts how important it is to get yourself checked... err. AJ had all her breast tissue removed to increase her chance of survival and had reconstructive surgery, KP just increases and decreases her breast size depending on what mood she is in.
    Forum Member
    I think it's completely normal for a pregnant mother to worry about how stress is affecting her baby. However if you're trying to avoid publicity then tweeting about somebody else potentially causing a miscarriage when you know it's likely to end up in the papers seems unwise. For what it's worth I do believe she's pregnant and have said I thought she was behaving differently this time because it's a more difficult pregnancy. If she wants to put an end to the speculation then perhaps there's an argument for being more open about what the problems are. I'm sure nobody on DS wishes her harm they're just confused by the signals she's giving out and possibly cynical that there's a commercial reason behind it. I imagine plenty of us have been through pregnancy ourselves and hope that everything goes smoothly for her.

BiB some are way over the top in this thread imo! (not you).

She could be more open in what the problems are, as you say but she prob thinks it/they will stop if she tweets it.

On another point of speculation, I think she's actually due end Aug/early Sept and not july as mags say!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    probably very true but she's making herself look a bigger idiot at the same time...:eek::p:p

She does not care what she looks like as long as she gets a paycheck... that is why she has a go at women like HW, KB et al who get the publicity she craves without having to do the ridiculous promotional stuff.

KP can't sell herself to anyone but the Sun nowadays... she would sell her entire family and future grandchildren for the chance to get back in the magazines in the way she used to... imo obviously... she knows that everything she puts on twitter ends up in the media so she is playing silly buggers whenever she tweets something that melodramatic... it is all about upping her profile.

Don't agree Janna KP would do and say anything to stay in the media... but she wants payment... if the traditional media won't give her what she feels she is worth she will save it to flog on her youtube channel... I don't personally think she will get much on there either but time will tell.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I have just watched the Andrew Neil show and I must admit, I do think she is up the duff. It's just a Katie Price pregnancy (everything has to have drama) She did look absolutely ridiculous all covered up in those garments though.

More to the point, what the hell was she doing on this show? Her droning added nothing to the debate at all.
    Likely it was a bloke who booked her (sorry guys). Just was told it was a talk about breasts & thought of her. As you do.
    That voice. Nothing. No varying of levels ,just like white noise.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Likely it was a bloke who booked her (sorry guys). Just was told it was a talk about breasts & thought of her. As you do.
    That voice. Nothing. No varying of levels ,just like white noise.

Yes, probably.
    Although it's more fun to imagine her turning up at the studio on the off-chance and barging her way in yelling about how she's an expert on "bweasts".
    Forum Member
    Um, if you don't see the contradiction then I cannot help you. How can you hope for more privacy and then another reality show? Do I really need to explain??

Ok I will try to break it down simply for you to understand- there is no contradiction! Again, I said SHE would like more privacy, even though I and others would love to see her in another reality show, which are two separate things. Tell me you get it this time! :rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's pretty tabloid, that show. The Cheeky Girls were featured recently when there was an outcry over Romanians coming to the UK in droves, to present an alternative, more positive, viewpoint. But I agree, KP added nothing at all. As I understood it, she was there from the perspective of how 'celebrities' can influence change, but really, if they wanted a tabloid perspective on this particular issue, then someone like Michelle whatsername would have made far more sense, in that she at least has undergone the same procedure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    I don't think she wants more privacy but wants to be paid for any divulgence of her private life, in this case, her pregnancy. If no-one is prepared to pay, she makes sure they get nothing from her. I remember Lisa talking about her when they were both in IAC a couple of years ago - she said Katie berated her and she she has 'Mug' written on her forehead as she was talking to reporters. Katie told her to never talk to anyone without first agreeing on a price.

I am sure Katie would have sold her latest wedding had someone been prepared to pay - but it seems that no-one was interested. This type of behaviour is now so deeply ingrained, she can't do it any other way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I will try to break it down simply for you to understand- there is no contradiction! Again, I said SHE would like more privacy, even though I and others would love to see her in another reality show, which are two separate things. Tell me you get it this time! :rolleyes:

OK:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BiB some are way over the top in this thread imo! (not you).

She could be more open in what the problems are, as you say but she prob thinks it/they will stop if she tweets it.

On another point of speculation, I think she's actually due end Aug/early Sept and not july as mags say!

So she's still in the second trimester? You often get some relief from the tiredness and sickness around then so hopefully she'll be able to enjoy the pregnancy more :) The problem is there's so much baggage from the past attached which inclines people to doubt her motives but if she genuinely wants some privacy and peace this time then I hope she gets it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I understand perfectly Pru....:D Have some more popcorn.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she's still in the second trimester? You often get some relief from the tiredness and sickness around then so hopefully she'll be able to enjoy the pregnancy more :) The problem is there's so much baggage from the past attached which inclines people to doubt her motives but if she genuinely wants some privacy and peace this time then I hope she gets it.

Poor Pete;):D:D:D:D:eek:
This discussion has been closed.