Options

Helen actually alright?

cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
Forum Member
Yes, I remember the Helen of the first few weeks, but she's seriously calmed down since then and is actually bearable. I'm seeing emotions from her after the frosty exterior she was giving off at the start, she's pretty vulnerable and has really fallen for Ash. I do think she was being dragged down by some of the now evicted housemates who instigated the name calling and petty arguments and without them she seems a totally different person.

How are you feeling about Helen?

I... 574 votes

LOVE Helen
6% 40 votes
LIKE Helen
13% 77 votes
Don't mind Helen
16% 95 votes
DISLIKE Helen
24% 140 votes
DETEST Helen
38% 222 votes

Comments

• Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Poll up. Thoughts on Helen? Do you like her more?
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is not half as bad as the hyperbole on this forum would have you believe.
  • Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved her since week one and it's good to see her gaining fans.
    Helen FTW.
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Detest her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjandrews wrote: »
    Yes, I remember the Helen of the first few weeks, but she's seriously calmed down since then and is actually bearable. I'm seeing emotions from her after the frosty exterior she was giving off at the start, she's pretty vulnerable and has really fallen for Ash. I do think she was being dragged down by some of the now evicted housemates who instigated the name calling and petty arguments and without them she seems a totally different person.

How are you feeling about Helen?

She's still calling everyone 'tw*ts' and 'cn*ts' if they don't agree with her and if they have the temerity to say anything against one of her sycophantic coterie. So, no. I don't think she's changed. I think BB has warned her and they're not showing all the footage.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like her a lot now she's calmed down the aggressive side to her.
  • Options
    bein'onestbein'onest Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    She's still calling everyone 'tw*ts' and 'cn*ts' if they don't agree with her and if they have the temerity to say anything against one of her sycophantic coterie. So, no. I don't think she's changed. I think BB has warned her and they're not showing all the footage.

Completely agree with this.
  • Options
    mjgirlmjgirl Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Hermione22 wrote: »

I agree if she hadn't have gotten those 2 warnings she would be still the same. Everyone has their good and bad parts, but im not fooled by the editing obvious from day1 that bigbrother want, her along with Ash, in the final. They've got away with a lot, whilst the same people who forgive Helen now persecute Danielle, even Chris. I think if Ashleigh hadn't had made up with Helen the public would still hate Ashleigh.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone from detest to dislike but that's about as far as I'll take it. It was nice to see her doing Danielle's make-up last night, but Danielle did end up looking somewhat pale:D
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still can't stand her. Just because she's been relatively quieter for the past couple of weeks does not take away from the fact that she is a mouthy, vindictive, aggressive, intimidating, bullying, nasty strumpet.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    She was very aggressive for a while and can still be rather bitchy, but I've warmed to her more as these last weeks went by.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is now edited in a good light and is on her final warning, a few weeks of cuddling Ash does not mean that her whole personality has changed, deep down she is the same Helen, hard and with a caustic tongue.....
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I detest her but, as Jim Davidson proved, just being a nasty piece of work doesn't mean she doesn't have her fans and couldn't win.
  • Options
    ThadThad Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    She's a pretty complex person. When you see glimmers of genuine warmth from her it seems real and significant, like finding a pearl in a clam. The chinks in her hard faced aggressive shell may be revealing a pretty nice person. I find her pretty fascinating and would love to see her come good. Redemption stories are always a winner.

She also has a real relationship with Ash.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I think it's so easy forget how bad she was because she has the pass to the final so she has had a chance to redeem herself . Also the majority of the people she had a problem with has been evicted but she really was and still is a nasty vindictive cow .
  • Options
    mjgirlmjgirl Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I still can't stand her. Just because she's been relatively quieter for the past couple of weeks does not take away from the fact that she is a mouthy, vindictive, aggressive, intimidating, bullying, nasty strumpet.

Yep, I wont overlook this, just like the same people carrying on judging Danielle. Can never forget how she got in Matthew's face just because she was a woman it was overlooked by many , Ash too hasn't been too friendly only quietened it down because he knows what the public thought, those **** bucket comments and about Jale's weight still stick with me, no amount of editing and praising by Rylan will change it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't bear her. She's only different because of all the warnings and the chanting.
  • Options
    ThadThad Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I agree to not forget all the crap she has done. But people too often see black and white when reality is much more grey. She's a person not a Disney villain.
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is not half as bad as the hyperbole on this forum would have you believe.

She's much much....much worse.
  • Options
    tk096tk096 Posts: 5,829
    Forum Member
    Just NO
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. I still detest her.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thad wrote: »
    I agree to not forget all the crap she has done. But people too often see black and white when reality is much more grey. She's a person not a Disney villain.

We should also remember that this is not Disney Land, Helen has not changed I bet if you were to ask her she would say, I am still the same person I wont change for anyone.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Well, she's as hated as ever.

Good to know.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gobby worthless easy pro.....with next to no morals who has child who she left for three months and not mentions once
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been a nightmare from the start but she is not as bad as made out to be so I dislike her