Eastenders - Mo Slater

Corrie - Dev

Neighbours - Matt Turner
  • Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    Letitia Dean is absolutely dreadful.

One of the few bad actors/actresses on Eastenders.
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    Letita Dean is the worst ever.

I agree with both of these. She is a truly awful actress. It's not the writing but her lazy "acting", her gurning and the bobbing up and down that annoy me.
  • HiMyNameIsHiMyNameIs Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I should add Jas from Doctors to this list.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Letita Dean is awful, she's always giving the camera dodgy looks and trying to keep in role. When you see Sharon you see somebody trying to act rather then a character in a TV show.
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Letita Dean is awful, she's always giving the camera dodgy looks and trying to keep in role. When you see Sharon you see somebody trying to act rather then a character in a TV show.

She's not a good actress but David Witts is even worse, much of the time he looks and speaks like he's half asleep.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    towers wrote: »
    She's not a good actress but David Witts is even worse, much of the time he looks and speaks like he's half asleep.[/QUOTE]

lol:D
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neighbours - matt and josh
  • Compton_scatterCompton_scatter Posts: 2,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only watch EE and the worse for me by far in that is the actor who plays Tamwar, he never seems to know what to do with his eyes and looks at the camera directly at times. David Witts is Marlon Brando compared to this guy.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im a Neighbours fan

It has to be

Taylor Glockner - Mason Turner
    Harley Bonner - Josh Willis

Just plain awful
  • mandead88mandead88 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny Dyer. Just you wait.
  • sunny daysunny day Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are many but when Natalie Cassidy comes back she can go to the top of the list
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunny day wrote: »
    There are many but when Natalie Cassidy comes back she can go to the top of the list
    I don't know why, but I can imagine her as an inner London Labour MP.
  • KB1984KB1984 Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    My vote for the worst of all time has to go to Maxwell Caulfield for his portrayal of Mark Wylde in Emmerdale :D, he really did take bad acting to a whole new level. So bad it was very entertaining and funny :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyPGOi9EYus Mark in action
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    There have been a few on Hollyoaks that aren't in it anymore but have been noticeably terrible!

Noah
    Beth
    Katy Fox
    Leo Valentine
    Gabby Sharpe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KB1984 wrote: »
    My vote for the worst of all time has to go to Maxwell Caulfield for his portrayal of Mark Wylde in Emmerdale :D, he really did take bad acting to a whole new level. So bad it was very entertaining and funny :D

That is bloody hilarious. I've never watched ED really, but I do vaguely recall that woman, or perhaps just the actress.

Are there any other clips of that guy acting? That was classic scenery chewing.
  • sunny daysunny day Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mandead88 wrote: »
    That is bloody hilarious. I've never watched ED really, but I do vaguely recall that woman, or perhaps just the actress.

And it wasn't helped at all by his very obvious hairpiece....
  • KB1984KB1984 Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    mandead88 wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkXHKzpLtm4 check out the walk :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a legend.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

His 'kids' had their dodgy acting moments as well: Nathan, whenever he had to attempt a crying scene and as for Maisie, who can forget her kitchen meltdown? :D The youngest one, Will, was the best actor of the lot.
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was also dreadful in Casualty. Can anyone remember was the DS viewers of Emmerdale used to call him? Hilarious nickname but I can't remember it.

Can I put in bid for Sean, urTracyluv, Michelle, Liz, Steve Anna and each and everyone of the bl**dy awful kids in Corrie?

Emmerdale has Jai, Dom, Sean, Debbie, Ali, Robbie, Amy, Val, Kerry, Gemma and Amelia. All need booting out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Shane Richie as Alfie Moon is really annoying me at the moment. It's like Shane just doesn't care much anymore. I suppose his storylines have been pretty rubbish recently though.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Petro wrote: »
    Shane Richie as Alfie Moon is really annoying me at the moment. It's like Shane just doesn't care much anymore. I suppose his storylines have been pretty rubbish recently though.

I would like to see Alfie & Mo killed off- bring a recasted Zoe back for Kat...
  • secretagentsecretagent Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda Carter and Lucy Beale are horrendous. Sharon and Abi are bad.
    Past rubbish characters include Chelsea, Kim (hopefully she is a past character), the majority of the moons have been pretty lame, Vicky Fowler when she attempted that dreadful American accent, Anthony Trueman was always a bit rubbish, there was a friend of Zoe (I think) who was bad and Sam Mitchell played by Daniella Westbrook was the pits.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cannot believe Michelle Keegan is up for best actress at the BSAs. I think she's absolutely appalling. Ditto for the actor who plays Dev in corrie aswell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Corrie - fizz Sean Maria dev and Michelle are my top five bad actors lol
    Hollyoaks - Teresa McQueen Tina McQueen and Freddie roscoe