2»

Comments

• Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Hahahaha!
  • kim1994kim1994 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Confusing wrote: »
    OP, I am actually feeling the same right now. Fairly dizzy, I think it could be because I've been doing coursework all day staring at my computer screen.

But nevertheless, you should head right to the doctors ASAP. I will be doing the same. You never know if it could be something more serious underneath. I don't like to scare people, but I know someone that had cancer, and kept ignoring the symptoms passing it off as something minor. Thankfully they survived, but please don't make the same mistake.

Drama queen or what
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,455
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Absolutely! A one to one situation with a Doctor is what's required for anyone that's genuinely concerned about something that's not quite as it should be.
    Finally someone with common sense. Now yet if I say people should go to the doctor to check it out for something more serious people dismiss my advice. I think some people are just after my blood.
  • MinjuryMinjury Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Exactly. This is the attitude more people should have. If you watched embarrassing bodies the other day, they were saying how people just don't like going to the doctors, as if it is something to be ashamed of. Doctors like it if you visit them regularly, at least mine does, it shows awareness for your health.

And also, I am going to see about it, hence why I said straight after I will be doing the same.

You really are clueless aren't you? :D
  • epicurianepicurian Posts: 19,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally someone with common sense. Now yet if I say people should go to the doctor to check it out for something more serious people dismiss my advice. I think some people are just after my blood.

Are you accusing us of being vampires? :mad:
  • kim1994kim1994 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Exactly. This is the attitude more people should have. If you watched embarrassing bodies the other day, they were saying how people just don't like going to the doctors, as if it is something to be ashamed of. Doctors like it if you visit them regularly,[/B] at least mine does, it shows awareness for your health.

And also, I am going to see about it, hence why I said straight after I will be doing the same.

They won't like it if you are wasting their time and taking up appointments that could be better used by those with something wrong with them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,455
    Forum Member
    kim1994 wrote: »
    They won't like it if you are wasting their time and taking up appointments that could be better used by those with something wrong with them
    I wouldn't go to the doctors if there was nothing wrong with me. If I felt normal then I why would I :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Going to the doctors is the only solution (besides phoning NHS).
    Nobody is after your blood! Why would anybody be after it?

Your entire medical knowledge is from Wiki, Google and a TV show. Your bedside manner leaves a lot of room for improvemnet. How many more reasons do you want for people dissing your advice?
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,791
    Forum Member
    Go back to the doctors. How old are you out of interest?

My mum was vomiting bigtime just before Xmas, her health was already bad but it turns out it was a lot worse and the vommiting was a sign of bad heart condition.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    I can sympathise. Since friday night,i've been getting dizzy when lying in bed,mostly when changing sides:( and generally feeling lightheaded during the day. Will be seeing the dr tomorrow morning:(