Denise Van Outen

Comments

• Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »

She has promoted a hotel there in travel section of newspapers. Inspired by...gosh...Peter Andre and his kids enjoying the many activities and shopping at the same complex,she apparently goes there lots. Maybe she's on the Dubai promotions game like other celebs. At least four holidays there in recent years without Lee..perhaps they won't pay for him :D

I don't blame people for gossiping, I wouldn't want to go on holiday without Mr DB once a year let alone every couple of months.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    She has promoted a hotel there in travel section of newspapers. Inspired by...gosh...Peter Andre and his kids enjoying the many activities and shopping at the same complex,she apparently goes there lots. Maybe she's on the Dubai promotions game like other celebs. At least four holidays there in recent years without Lee..perhaps they won't pay for him :D

I don't blame people for gossiping, I wouldn't want to go on holiday without Mr DB once a year let alone every couple of months.

perhaps they think he's capable of 'parting the sea' and making his own way there :D

Thank You for the reply, I guess that is "work" in celebland.... enjoying a freebie whilst 'promoting' the goods...
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Picklebum wrote: »
    But she's not working!. She's relaxing and on holiday with friends. His tweet speaks volumes to me. No mention of how happy they are together bla bla.

Reading between the lines I reckon they lead separate lives.

I think that people are so used to z-listers like Katie Price being joined at the hip to their partners and constantly tweeting every iota of their relationships, that when a celeb couple don't do that, it seems odd.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    perhaps they think he's capable of 'parting the sea' and making his own way there :D

Thank You for the reply, I guess that is "work" in celebland.... enjoying a freebie whilst 'promoting' the goods...

Hahaha!!:D

Here's an...erm...advertorial....
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-1386824/Denise-van-Outen-tries-family-holiday-The-Palm-Dubai.html
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I predicted on here at the beginning of the year that they would announce they were divorcing this year.

I have seen nothing to change my mind :cool:
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I think that people are so used to z-listers like Katie Price being joined at the hip to their partners and constantly tweeting every iota of their relationships, that when a celeb couple don't do that, it seems odd.

No. What seems odd is that DVO & Lee Mead rarely spend any time together. Over the last 6 months how much time they have been apart? What a shame for their daughter.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't keen when she was on SCD, I do feel a bit sorry for her, she must be wondering where she went wrong and why Amanda Holden stole her career.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    its still weird that they spend hardly any time together & she takes numerous solo holidays.

e perfect marriage IMO. Helena Bonham carter & her hubby Tim Burton live in side by side houses. Brilliant idea! : ))
    Forum Member

I get it now ;)

My husband Lee Mead was starring in Wicked in London's West End, so I was relieved to be able to travel with my friend Tamara. I wanted to have a week of complete relaxation because as soon as I returned from this holiday I was due to head off on a charity trek to Peru with Fearne Cotton.

fancy taking a holiday without hubby knowing you were going to have to leave him again when you get back :confused:

Fortunately, some close friends who also have a baby were staying at the hotel at the same time so we agreed to babysit for each other.

what a happy co-incidence...perhaps one of the perks of the job?

Endorsement - 'nice work if you can get it' :cool:
    Forum Member
    'Denise says the stories are completely untrue,' her spokesperson told MailOnline.

'Denise and Lee are very much still together. Lee is currently away in LA working,' they added.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2306824/Denise-Van-Outen-shoots-rumours-marriage-Lee-Mead-rocks.html#ixzz2Q5ILzOcI

that's all right then ......
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I still predict a divorce announcement this year.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She strikes me as very high maintainance and very career driven. I would not be surprised to hear, there were marital issues.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KarenFH wrote: »
    Here is what her husband says about the subject:

Lee Mead ‏@leemeadofficial 11h Thanks Daily Mirror for writing another story full of crap. Boring. - We're busy working parents!!

This a repeat story. One that Denise manipulates to get her in the press, so that she can be upset and get in the DM even more!

As to the story in the article about Lee being spotted looking miserable on NYE, he debunked it at the time it was first reported, he saw the New Year in with friends.

Isn't he in LA? Denise clearly had her bloke-bot husband programmed and primed to trot out her mantra - We're busy working parents.

As for NYE - methinks - more programming from wifey.
    Picklebum wrote: »
    But she's not working!. She's relaxing and on holiday with friends. His tweet speaks volumes to me. No mention of how happy they are together bla bla.

Reading between the lines I reckon they lead separate lives.

How can they be happy together, when they are mostly apart?!

Quite right. She isn't working. She's on holiday. Isn't she? Again! :rolleyes: There's probably money to be made from those bikini photographs which are in the DM umpteen times a year when she's off on hols with her mates!

Any bets for when she's off on the next one?
    :rolleyes:
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    What I find weird is people actually looking up dates etc to figure out where Lee and Denise spend their time, when they holiday, and when they see each other. Never mind both of them say they are fine, they must be divorcing, because people add up dates together and discover that they have been apart from each other.
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I find weird is people actually looking up dates etc to figure out where Lee and Denise spend their time, when they holiday, and when they see each other. Never mind both of them say they are fine, they must be divorcing, because people add up dates together and discover that they have been apart from each other.

And the "facts" that allow them to jump to conclusions are sourced from The Daily Mail.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What I find weird is that these people Tweet and give comments to the papers about their personal lives. Then pretend to moan when they see/hear comments they don't like. I suggest they stop selling bikini pics to the DM, keep their mouths shut and stop tweeting about their personal lives.

But then we'd never hear about DVO or Lee and they would fade into even more obscurity. Since they don't want that, I suspect we will be seeing DVO in her bikini again, holidaying with her mates and without her pet husband or daughter quite soon. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the "facts" that allow them to jump to conclusions are sourced from The Daily Mail.

And the DM sourced them from Denise herself when she sold them the pics and also from DVO's And LM's Tweets! Don't kid yourself it's anything but part of the DVO self-publicity machine a la Ms K Pwice. :D:D:D
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't find this weird at all. My dad used to be a long distance lorry driver, he'd be away from home loads, doesn't mean my parents don't love each other.
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chloeb wrote: »
    e perfect marriage IMO. Helena Bonham carter & her hubby Tim Burton live in side by side houses. Brilliant idea! : ))
    Not so good for the child though.
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    And the DM sourced them from Denise herself when she sold them the pics and also from DVO's And LM's Tweets! Don't kid yourself it's anything but part of the DVO self-publicity machine a la Ms K Pwice. :D:D:D

Well, she may be selling stories of her OWN life, but the weird part is people actually collecting some tweets and dates to figure out when they are and aren't together. Being so interested in other people's lives is weird.

At least DM gets money from doing this, but random people from public don't get anything.
    Forum Member
    Well, she may be selling stories of her OWN life, but the weird part is people actually collecting some tweets and dates to figure out when they are and aren't together. Being so interested in other people's lives is weird.

At least DM gets money from doing this, but random people from public don't get anything.

I get that celebs will lie through their back teeths to ensure the money keeps flowing into their bank accounts.... oh and the freebies of course.....
    Forum Member
    I get that celebs will lie through their back teeths to ensure the money keeps flowing into their bank accounts.... oh and the freebies of course.....

What would actually change for DVO if she separated from her husband? Her work isn't tied to him, it is made clear in this thread even, that they work very separately. I just don't get what freebies or money they get from denying rumors that they are separated.
    Forum Member
    What would actually change for DVO if she separated from her husband? Her work isn't tied to him, it is made clear in this thread even, that they work very separately. I just don't get what freebies or money they get from denying rumors that they are separated.

I genuinely do not know what difference it makes either, but for whatever reason... it appears that it does... to me it is obvious that they are not together as a couple.. why not just come out and announce it? IF it is a case that she wants to keep her private life private... just say so, and dont lie about it

Perhaps I gave the impression that I understand how the world of PR works.... I dont, and quite frankly dont really want to... I did ask a few days back "why do they keep up the charade" :confused:
    Forum Member
    I genuinely do not know what difference it makes either, but for whatever reason... it appears that it does... to me it is obvious that they are not together as a couple.. why not just come out and announce it? IF it is a case that she wants to keep her private life private... just say so, and dont lie about it

Perhaps I gave the impression that I understand how the world of PR works.... I dont, and quite frankly dont really want to... I did ask a few days back "why do they keep up the charade" :confused:

I don't know and I don't care if they are or aren't together, but they are the only ones who would know. Also, they really didn't need to tell anyone if they are or aren't together, if there is trouble, maybe they want to figure it out before announcing it. Or maybe they actually are fine.

I just can't understand why people actually go trough dates, times and places to see when they have or haven't been together. Why just not take their word for it, as they say that everything is fine, why not let it go then?