Options

Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    cinnamon girlcinnamon girl Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Binky's sister sounds so much like their mum! She doesn't really look as old as 35 IMO.

She looked remarkably like Claudia Winkleman in her first scene (NB: I don't think this is a bad thing).
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Binky's sister really reminded me of Kimberley from series 3 in the way she spoke.
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,879
    Forum Member
    Having only just caught up with last week's first episode in New York, I was interested to see that everything in New York is beige, grey and peach coloured, too.

Also, I don't know if they are in a part of New York that is the equivalent of Chelsea, but it looks horrible compared to the views/scenes in the London shows. London definitely films better.

When in New York, do Spencer, Jamie and their cronies have to suddenly act, speak and behave like Americans (well, their take on it)? Pathetic!

Binkybore - yawn .......! Is there anyone more important than her in any part of the world?
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She looks like Morticia Addams with that veil on.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Riley looking fab as a brunette.
    Congrats on climbing out of the bleach pot.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamie's over reacting about Mytton and Tara.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    Jamie's over reacting about Mytton and Tara.

He won't be winning an Oscar anytime soon.
  • Options
    suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really wanna know what would make Jamie cry like that lol, all I could think of is that Alex has slept with Jamie's ex girlfriend, who was on the show, the younger one (I can't remember her name). Who knows though lol :D
    Good call! Yes it was Tara, the one he apparently went out with for ages without mentioning it who disappeared as quickly as she was introduced. Poor old biscuits, he went all squeaky when he was shouting at Alex. Isn't Central Park the place you go to to get mugged, not schedule meetings?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    suesuesue wrote: »
    Good call! Yes it was Tara, the one he apparently went out with for ages without mentioning it who disappeared as quickly as she was introduced. Poor old biscuits, he went all squeaky when he was shouting at Alex. Isn't Central Park the place you go to to get mugged, not schedule meetings?

I think they would be safe with a huge camera crew with them. :D
  • Options
    Eeyore1Eeyore1 Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Don't think Jamie & spencer have much room to judge anyone after some of the things they've done.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    C'mon Stevie beat that prick Spencer for her heart.
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    yes spencer u do alawys get it but you then lose it
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be so delightful if billi chose stevie but it's so going to be Spencer.

Alec is an idiot, mugging for the cameras so much. The other guy is weird and clearly new yorks version of Jamie trying to date everyone but has a girlfriend.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Catching up, Binky and Alex in central park.

I really can't be arsed.

Wow I wish Spencer could get belittled and sidelined for once, he does it EVERY time.

This Lucy rivalling the needy Rosie is making me laugh:D:D:D
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie - whooo big screamy crying.

This is entertaining.:D
  • Options
    knickerlesscageknickerlesscage Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else not like Stevie? I think he thinks he is hilarious and he is a total shi t stirrer.
  • Options
    MrsCloumboMrsCloumbo Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Binkybore - yawn .......! Is there anyone more important than her in any part of the world?[/QUOTE]

I was once a Binkey lover, a champion of all things
    Binkey.
    It's a shame what an awful, self absorbed, demanding, narcissistic bore she has become.
    Alex aside, viewing her has become equally as unpalletable.
    My Binky love was lost last season and she's not reigniting the flame in New York.
    Awful girl now, how has she got here from the lovely girl she once presented?
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fame? Losing ollie from the show? Spending more time with the shallower lot and all the romance to get stories.

Binky was almost her old self when with Spencer, was probably the best part of the episode (apart from Rosie's sour face).

Also we used to get silly fun from Binky/ollie/mad gabs (and separately from Francis) and we don't now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lipgloss wrote: »
    Also we used to get silly fun from Binky/ollie/mad gabs (and separately from Francis) and we don't now.

Yes its just MF & Victoria now. And coming from someone who loves Mark Francis I am now bored of his scenes which are overdone. Victoria is just vile.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes its just MF & Victoria now. And coming from someone who loves Mark Francis I am now bored of his scenes which are overdone. Victoria is just vile.

I hate her. She was such a nasty bitch saying what she did about Lucy to Billi. But Billi's faced summed her up with one look.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate her. She was such a nasty bitch saying what she did about Lucy to Billi. But Billi's faced summed her up with one look.

Yes, was so glad when Billi said she liked to give people the benefit of the doubt. Im not sure if Victoria has been forced upon MF to allow him to have some sort of 'friend' in his scenes. But I really cant imagine him hanging around with her in 'real' life. I like to think the way she behaves is simply acting up to be a certain type of character purely for the show, lets hope so.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Jules guy is the most cringey person I have ever seen. When he was on the double date and started going on about spreading happiness and positivity, Jesus Christ :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MrsCloumbo wrote: »
    "Binkybore - yawn .......! Is there anyone more important than her in any part of the world?"

I was once a Binkey lover, a champion of all things
    Binkey.
    It's a shame what an awful, self absorbed, demanding, narcissistic bore she has become.
    Alex aside, viewing her has become equally as unpalletable.
    My Binky love was lost last season and she's not reigniting the flame in New York.
    Awful girl now, how has she got here from the lovely girl she once presented?

I am in exactly the same place as you regarding Binky now, having quite liked her before.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I never particularly liked Mark Francis but some of the scenes he was in, of old, were very amusing. However, he comes across so badly to me now - the snobbery which I always thought was largely put on seems to be ingrained in him.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Binky looked stunning when she was with Alex, bet he thought he could get her back before Jamie turned up. Idiot.