Options

Naughty Puppy Empties Bins!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
Forum Member
Got sent this of naughty but cute puppy Bosco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBk_Sy46Og0

And was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions what to do? As my friend's puppy is doing the same thing....

Any Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feed it, walk it, play with it, train it.

Ignore it = no.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Agree with the above, but also put bricks in the bottom of the bin, then it is too heavy to tip over.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get a bin with a lid that closes and put bricks in the bottom of it stopping the bin being opened and/or knocked over has always worked well here. Or put the bin on something so the dog cannot reach into also works a treat. They soon get the message if they can't get to the rubbish and get bored and stop trying.
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol that reminds me of the time my mum's two dogs a basset hound called fred and an english pointer called affie opened the freezer section on my mums fridge freezer and ate everything :eek::D

My mum was not best pleased :D

have never seen such a bloated stomach on a dog before , they were taken to the vet to get checked over so with the vets bill and the cost of replacing the food it was a very expensive day
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    spookyLX wrote: »
    lol that reminds me of the time my mum's two dogs a basset hound called fred and an english pointer called affie opened the freezer section on my mums fridge freezer and ate everything :eek::D

My mum was not best pleased :D

have never seen such a bloated stomach on a dog before , they were taken to the vet to get checked over so with the vets bill and the cost of replacing the food it was a very expensive day

:D:Dmum tells me a story about our old dog who used to raid neighbours gardens, often coming back with washing etc, but one day she came back with a massive bag of frozen peas, and proceeded to scatter them all over! Apparently the woman who owned the peas was non too impressed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Aw what a wee pet. They are meant to be naughty. That is half the fun of having pets.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    You just wanted to spam your YT channel, didn't you? :D
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just love the way dogs after doing something bad put on a ' innocent face ' as if too say who me ? lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wrong header - it should be 'useless lazy owner locks bored ignored dog in kitchen whilst he's at home because he can't be arsed to look after his dog properly'.....

I mean, seriously, why the eff would you lock your dog in the kitchen? Especially when you're at home? And are you such a tool that you need your girlfriend to tell you to check on the dog?!