Options

Trenzalore confirmed for finale

2»

Comments

• Options
    sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    tiggerpooh wrote: »
    So, with Trenzalore confirmed for the last episode of the current series next month, does that mean the Doctor will be regenerating into the twelfth incarnation? Or will we be getting an even bigger shock like 'Oh, I didn't know that was going to happen.'?

There has been speculation for the last two years now, that we are going to find out the Doctor's real name.

In the two part Library story back in 2008, River Song whispered something to Tennant's Doctor. But we didn't hear what it was.

Alex Kingston has been confirmed to appear somewhere in this series. My guess is the finale, as River (Melody), has mentioned Trenzalore before, so it would make sense that she appears here.

It would also be sensible to finish her story here too, her saying to the Doctor that she's off to the Library. Maybe we'll get to see her in the suit she was wearing, just before the end of the finale.

http://www.radiotimes.com/rt-service/image/render/Alex_Kingston_makes_her_debut_as_River_Song.jpg?imageUrl=/uploads/images/original/5735.jpg&width=620&height=374&quality=85&mode=crop

Also her version of the Doctor's sonic screwdriver would feature. Although why it looks like Tennant's Doctor's and not Matt's, I do not know.

It would have to look like the 10th's, because 11 knows that's partly how he trusts her - as 10, he saw her use a sonic that was basically his with bits added. Had she been using 11's, then he wouldn't have recognised it as being his, would he?