Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    BJgirl wrote: »
    maybe he chooses not to drive in the uk

My brother leaves in OZ and he never passed his driving test over here he did over in OZ but it means i think well for him anyway that he can only drive an automatic over here and not any other
    But like if i leaved in london i wouldnt want to drive and be stuck in traffic thats maybe why artem doesnt u just never no :):)
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Morning - I just remembered somebody thought they saw Artem driving a car in the vicinity of Wembley (we afterwards thought he had been picked up by a driver) but the poster had been told he wasn't allowed to drive in this country under the terms of his visa. When Pasha said he is driving all over the country I just wondered why Artem doesn't drive over here. It may simply be that Kara hasn't put him on her insurance and he doesn't feel the need to drive in the UK or just in London as BJgirl and loubear36 have said.
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe he chooses not to drive in the uk

You could be right BJ.

If I lived in London I most probably just use the tube it's quicker than just sitting in traffic jam's.
    I remember watching Jason Donovan on "Who Do You Think You Are" and he cycles.Good way of keeping fit!!!
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    I know from reading interviews, Artem left Russia at 15 and went to live in Germany were he learnt more of his dancing before moving to LA,but I can't understand why he would not be able to drive in the uk,if he has a qualified licence.
    I lived in Oz for 12months and was able to drive no issue's with my visa and I did not have to take any of their examinations.
    I don't think it would have anything to do with him being Russian ,guess it's just one of life's mystery's:confused:

Hi there , it is brightening up at last but still raining slightly , I hope I dont get too wet at the football match.

It would seem like it , but he also said he moved to england as that was where the best dancers and tuition was , before he moved to LA with giselle, and he does drive in USA , I have looked on web site , and it is permitted for other full licence holders to drive in UK for 12months but then you have to sit a test ( but the US is not one of the ones where you automaticly get a full exchange to a Uk one ), but you dont need to show L plates while you are learning . but it did mention about any licence issude by the United Nations as a International licence is not valid , this is not the normal International one , that can be used , so I wonder if he had used up his year when he was here before , and has not applied for a provisional one . I remember he said, I do miss not driving here , last winter when he was travelling by tube every day and how he lives for cars , the driving in London I can understand about , but where they live it cant be that bad , Kara uses her car , but as you say , its a mystery.

I will get back to you later , got to have lunch and get ready to go to sit in a cold wet field I must be mad :eek:.
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a quicky , forgot to say It has to be a clean licence , otherwise its not allowed .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    jason gilkison ‏ @JasonGilkison

make sure you watch DWTS result show tomorrow night and see our incredible DWTSVegas cast perform live !!!
    Forum Member
    QUICK LOOK BUSY KA BELL is home where is the jive !!
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    Hi there , it is brightening up at last but still raining slightly , I hope I dont get too wet at the football match.

It would seem like it , but he also said he moved to england as that was where the best dancers and tuition was , before he moved to LA with giselle, and he does drive in USA , I have looked on web site , and it is permitted for other full licence holders to drive in UK for 12months but then you have to sit a test ( but the US is not one of the ones where you automaticly get a full exchange to a Uk one ), but you dont need to show L plates while you are learning . but it did mention about any licence issude by the United Nations as a International licence is not valid , this is not the normal International one , that can be used , so I wonder if he had used up his year when he was here before , and has not applied for a provisional one . I remember he said, I do miss not driving here , last winter when he was travelling by tube every day and how he lives for cars , the driving in London I can understand about , but where they live it cant be that bad , Kara uses her car , but as you say , its a mystery.

I will get back to you later , got to have lunch and get ready to go to sit in a cold wet field I must be mad :eek:.

BIB - stupid question, but WHY!!! :eek:
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    Thanks BJ. :)
    Had a lovely Easter break with my family. Not read any thing back on all these pages here yet.......hope to catch up ASAP!!;)

Welcome back....normal service will soon be restored :D
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »

Football match !!
    Forum Member
    Lacey Schwimmer ‏ @LaceySchwimmer

Early rehearsal for #Dwtslv we are performing on the Dwts results show tomorrow tune in dolls!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

make sure you watch DWTS result show tomorrow night and see our incredible DWTSVegas cast perform live !!!

Will it be available here BJ or will we have to wait for Youtube.?
    Forum Member

Just a shame that it cant be on the tele as it was last year :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7seren7 wrote: »

Maybe 1 of the dancers may post it on their FB or Twitter.

Fingers crossed :)
    Forum Member
    7seren7 wrote: »

we have someone who will be able to get it a bit earlier ;);)
    Forum Member

Look forward to that :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yiphee !!!!!:D
    Forum Member
    Perhaps night owl Tipi will post it for us. I am sure it will appear on Youtube and even one of the online papers. Maria's hot rumba was posted by one of the redtops.
    Forum Member
    Perhaps night owl Tipi will post it for us. I am sure it will appear on Youtube and even one of the online papers. Maria's hot rumba was posted by one of the redtops.

I expect she will but it wasn't Tipi that i was thinking off, mind you i really don't mind who puts it on as long as we get to see it all its so annoying that they are not showing it this year
    Forum Member
    I expect she will but it wasn't Tipi that i was thinking off, mind you i really don't mind who puts it on as long as we get to see it all its so annoying that they are not showing it this year

As long as it is a good copy not really worried who posts it. It is good of people to take the time to post these things. I know our friends in the US have the same problem with SCD. Unless they subscribe to a cable provider they are dependant on others to see our shows.
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Football match !!

I think Rotherham won their match today. Yungathart will be a happy bunny.

I mentioned you in Post 777 KAbell. Hope you had a good Easter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rotherham won their match today. Yungathart will be a happy bunny.

I mentioned you in Post 777 KAbell. Hope you had a good Easter.
    Well thanks for doing that silversandy. You know my feelings on AS, LG, K&A etc etc only too well. The pain that man is, he obviously has still got his blinkers on. Never mind a new female judge what about replacing "Chief Judge Len Goodman"!!:mad:
    Only been back a few hours and I am off on one already. Have only read today's posts.:(
    As wliag says "normal service will be resumed....." some time.....
  • dmolyneaux@virgdmolyneaux@virg Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope u don't mind me popping in just wanted to let u guys know
    @teamwindanoff on twitter are making a good luck and message book for DTTM tour for Kristina , Artem , Kara and Robin . The book will be given them all as a memento . If anyone has any messages to add with pics if poss pls could you email them to teamwindanoff@yahoo.co.uk thanks xx
This discussion has been closed.