Graceland (US Pace)

13»

Comments

• shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For any other Aaron fans in here, he has an album out! It's a live recording from his concerts he did in May.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I downloaded his album at the weekend! I just love his voice <3
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So do I! I adore Run Away With Me.

I was telling my mum about Graceland yesterday - she was watching something else on Universal and it brought it to my mind. Then ironically the advert for it came on! She said "It's full of nice looking men (it only had Aaron and Daniel it) I think I'll like it. Are they any more in it?" :D So we have a new fan and she hasn't even seen an episode of it yet!
    Forum Member
    My mum and dad are very much looking forward to watching it because I've gone on about it non stop since it started. So we'll all sit down and watch it :)

My fave song on the album is When I Was Your Man but I love Goodbye and Glory too because I love those two songs anyway :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mum and dad are very much looking forward to watching it because I've gone on about it non stop since it started. So we'll all sit down and watch it :)

My fave song on the album is When I Was Your Man but I love Goodbye and Glory too because I love those two songs anyway :)

My parents love shows like Graceland, so I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

WIWYM is a favourite too. As is Always A Woman/Case Of You.

Season finale tonight!! I saw a preview clip, and it was all of them being interviewed about Briggs. It was hilarious! Looks like it's going to be a good finale.
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The finale is great
    But I'm still as confused about Briggs as I was throughout the season, I don't know if he's good/bad/or a bit of both
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tq21 wrote: »
    The finale is great
    But I'm still as confused about Briggs as I was throughout the season, I don't know if he's good/bad/or a bit of both

A bit of both by the looks of it.
    Forum Member
    Finale was epic! Its honestly one of the best shows I've ever watched! And to think I wasnt sure if I'd bother or not but in the end being a fan of Aaron convinced me I should watch. I'm so pleased I did. Cannot wait for season 2. And of course to rewatch the whole thing again now its going to air here :)

I love Johnny so much. During the interviews he was hilarious 'Why is Briggs on a boat?' lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought it was a great finale. That last scene with Mike and Briggs was obviously filmed very recently - you can tell because of Aaron's haircut! - so it seems the original ending was tied up nicely to finish it if it had just been a one-off season. But that extra bit sets it up nicely for the next season. Looks like we're going to have Mike back but helping Briggs out, rather than investigating him.

Briggs is very, very sneaky. He's a murderer and a drug dealer, but manages to work his way out of a tricky spot every time. He set someone else up for the murder, and someone else for the drug dealing. But now that tape is out there! He does have a heart in there somewhere, but I can't bring myself to like him.
  • PetingoPetingo Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any news if Universal are going to show season 3 of Graceland?
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Petingo wrote: »
    Any news if Universal are going to show season 3 of Graceland?

Apparently not no the last I heard they said they have no plans to show it 😏
  • PetingoPetingo Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a shame.....I love that show.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, I enjoyed this show. Maybe Netflix will pick it up for UK viewers?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Oh no, I enjoyed this show. Maybe Netflix will pick it up for UK viewers?

It's on US Netflix, so fingers crossed. It's a shame Universal haven't really given it a proper chance. Moving season 2 to midnight was ridiculous. Season 3 has been really good, but the ratings are dropping in the US which is also a shame, so I don't know what its chances are for a fourth season. The USA network does seem to be really behind it though.