WHATM BBUSA 16: Part 10

Comments

• ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I've just watched it, apparently the first bit is 'Attention Frankie America hates you, Zach we love you, Frankie your disgusting' as it was shouted out by a Jokers member lol
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zach, Frankie and Caleb where in the garden when it was shouted.

They thought it was all positive apart from Caleb who thought he heard "We hate you Beastmode. Zach we love you. Frankie you're disgusting."
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I usually don't like it when people shout over the wall (or do the fly-by banner thing) but since it's anti-Frankie I'll let it slide. I wish I could see the moment he learns that the Big Brother fanbase collectively despises him! :blush:
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    Virtual Private Network to give you a US ip address.

I would recommend you download zenmate, which is what I use. It's free and has given me no problems (some free vpns are definitely dodgy).
    I subscribed to the feeds on CBS website giving the address of a hotel in the US I'd once stayed at and it went through fine. I occasionally have trouble with the feeds freezing up, but OK on the whole.

Your amazing!! I have been paying each month for a VPN when this is a free! Thank you
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I usually don't like it when people shout over the wall (or do the fly-by banner thing) but since it's anti-Frankie I'll let it slide. I wish I could see the moment he learns that the Big Brother fanbase collectively despises him! :blush:

I hope he is booed Aaryn/Amanda style on his exit. Then I get to see the moment first hand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think hes so self obsessed, he will still think everyone loves him. Hope Zach gets the loudest cheers on Thursday :D

The last 24 hours of the house reminded me so much of BB15, everyone was talking so bad about Zach (apart from Donny) and Victoria cut up her pink hat so Zach couldn't wear it.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    I hope he is booed Aaryn/Amanda style on his exit. Then I get to see the moment first hand.

I think Frankie / Christine will get boo's. Possibly Caleb too. Unless they get evicted on Finale night (Cause it is mostly HG family in audience) or finish 1st / 2nd
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think hes so self obsessed, he will still think everyone loves him. Hope Zach gets the loudest cheers on Thursday :D

The last 24 hours of the house reminded me so much of BB15, everyone was talking so bad about Zach (apart from Donny) and Victoria cut up her pink hat so Zach couldn't wear it.

Donny will get the best reception ever. I am guessing a standing ovation. Zach hopefully will get a great response too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So far for me

One's worth winning

Donny (Pure class and a stand up individual from this season. <333)
    Derrick (Has played everyone on the show and done an amazing game. But has the likability of Maggie / Andy)

Don't care if they win but they really should not

Cody (Dumb and such an unworthy winner but I am desperate for at least a salvageable result. I am predicting this bore will rob Derrick of his win)
    Christine (I hate her but not as much as the public do)
    Returning HG (Never should evicted HG get a chance to win)

If they win I will scream and complain to CBS

Frankie (Vile self absorbed individual. His behaviour is classless)
    Victoria (Would be without a doubt worst winner ever. Just pointless)
    Caleb (Creepy and I have not forgotten the way he treated women at the start of the season)
  • QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Zach as a person... would be great in BBUK but he really sucks in this game, so he is not a worthy winner.

Donny or Derrick winning would make me happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, last night Victoria cut up Zach's hat. TBH even though it is petty from Victoria, lets not forget the disgusting comments Zach made about her behind her back. We should be reminded even though Zach is entertaining and a hot mess on feeds he is no angel.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Also, last night Victoria cut up Zach's hat. TBH even though it is petty from Victoria, lets not forget the disgusting comments Zach made about her behind her back. We should be reminded even though Zach is entertaining and a hot mess on feeds he is no angel.
    Its Victorias hat, Zach just wears it all the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    So far for me

One's worth winning

Donny (Pure class and a stand up individual from this season. <333)
    Derrick (Has played everyone on the show and done an amazing game. But has the likability of Maggie / Andy)

Don't care if they win but they really should not

Cody (Dumb and such an unworthy winner but I am desperate for at least a salvageable result. I am predicting this bore will rob Derrick of his win)
    Christine (I hate her but not as much as the public do)
    Returning HG (Never should evicted HG get a chance to win)

If they win I will scream and complain to CBS

Frankie (Vile self absorbed individual. His behaviour is classless)
    Victoria (Would be without a doubt worst winner ever. Just pointless)
    Caleb (Creepy and I have not forgotten the way he treated women at the start of the season)

I usually agree that returning or new housemates shouldn't win, but Julie has given them 3 warnings each week to tell them that someone is coming back. In this version of the format, I have nothing against the returning HG winning because it just means that the others didn't adjust their strategies to prevent it.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    This made me laugh so I thought i'd share :D
    http://i.imgur.com/mL8ayxJ.jpg
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    This made me laugh so I thought i'd share :D
    http://i.imgur.com/mL8ayxJ.jpg

:o

Yet i love it !

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donny has been trying to cause chaos between the alliance. While he will probably be unsuccessful I do think he is right to go with Christine about the power such a goat Victoria is. They need to get Victoria out. Give them the scare of being evicted 3rd place. That's the way to remove such a worthless player out this game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie- Why the **** does he (Donny) think that he is going to be America's Favorite? He is not

Frankie- I'm like "neither of you (Donny/Zach) are going to win (America's Favorite)"

Frankie- I know Zach is great TV but no one is voting for him (as America's Favorite). It's not "America's Favorite **** Up"

>:(

I hate how they all think that they're above Donny and Zach. Vile bunch of housemates.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate Frankie more than any housemate in quite a long time!
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    I hate Frankie more than any housemate in quite a long time!

Haters are just jealous. I think Frankie Ariana-Grande would like us all to remember this during his next dramatic bathtub cry over a half sibling's portrait.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie- Why the **** does he (Donny) think that he is going to be America's Favorite? He is not

Frankie- I'm like "neither of you (Donny/Zach) are going to win (America's Favorite)"

Frankie- I know Zach is great TV but no one is voting for him (as America's Favorite). It's not "America's Favorite **** Up"

>:(

I hate how they all think that they're above Donny and Zach. Vile bunch of housemates.

I hope they announce the top three like they did last year, with it being Donny, Zach and Nicole way out in front like it has been on Jokers for weeks. I'm sure they wouldn't allow Team America to look bad though, so they'll just announce Donny as the (correct) winner.

Did anyone catch the latest RHAP episode? I thought Brian Lynch was a bit of a crybaby about Zach going home, but his point about how Frankie and Derrick have been protected on the main show because they were voted to be part of Team America was very true. No way in hell will they ever show Frankie up for the horror that he is, because god forbid they turn around and say to their viewers "hey guys, THIS is what you picked as one of your three!"

To be honest, I think that just says it all about how poorly conceived a twist TA is. They are crafting the edits of some of the most prominent players of the season around a first impressions poll. Who the hell decided that was a good idea?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The feeds are beyond vile right now. So angry.

Donny better win Fave HG and Frankie getting DEAFENING boo's!!!!!

That is all!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #PoorZach always seems to be world wide trending after an episode lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe we only get 1 of Nicole/Zach/Hayden returning :(
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe we only get 1 of Nicole/Zach/Hayden returning :(

You forgot Jocasta. :p

Of those options and in my personal opinion only, I can't imagine any of the three making a difference. Perhaps Hayden, and that's a large maybe.

Edit - an ad for the eviction just popped up on CBS. "One of these houseguests could return." Depending on the competition, it's not a guarantee we're getting any of them back.

This season is so grim.