Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    I cant believe my luck , I HAVE JUST BEEN CHATTING TO ARTEM ON FACE BOOK , having just said he was quiet , and then he is chatting to me, I feel dizzy , KAbell, I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :D:D:D

Lucky you, anything to report? :D
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant believe my luck , I HAVE JUST BEEN CHATTING TO ARTEM ON FACE BOOK , having just said he was quiet , and then he is chatting to me, I feel dizzy , KAbell, I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :D:D:D

OMG what did he say - tell us please!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member

WOW bet u are well chuffed:):) He didnt say when Kara was going out did he?:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member

Well done you when you can stand again what did he say
  • hello:)hello:) Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    i know this is cheeky but...
    is there anyone qualified to give slaps? :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calm down dear!!! You lucky lucky girl.....:D
    Come on then TELL ALL.:D
    Forum Member
    hello:) wrote: »

Oh yes slaps and the naughty step :D
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    hello:) wrote: »

We don't do slaps on this thread.;) Yungathart will come back when she is ready. Perhaps she is talking to him again.
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky you yungathart:)

Well? Did you ask any questions? Or were you so stunned you couldn't think of anything?

I was stunned to start with ,and was in shock , I wanted to shout out loud , he's chatting to me :o: But gathered my thoughts and told him I hoped he was enjoying his day off , and he said yes he was , and he always does , so i said that he was blilliant , and how I was looking forward to seeing him and kara on the tour at Sheffield , and he said Oh thank you , so much , I told him i thought theLV show looked great , and he thanked me agian , but i was so thrilled I didnt like to ask him when he was coming back or when kara was going over to him , it didnt feel right to ask personal questions like that , so just said general things .
    and thanked him , etc.:D
    Forum Member
    I was stunned to start with ,and was in shock , I wanted to shout out loud , he's chatting to me :o: But gathered my thoughts and told him I hoped he was enjoying his day off , and he said yes he was , and he always does , so i said that he was blilliant , and how I was looking forward to seeing him and kara on the tour at Sheffield , and he said Oh thank you , so much , I told him i thought theLV show looked great , and he thanked me agian , but i was so thrilled I didnt like to ask him when he was coming back or when kara was going over to him , it didnt feel right to ask personal questions like that , so just said general things .

thankyou! that's great!:D:D
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member

Agent yungathart you have let us down.:cry: Mind you I would have been the same as you, so stunned I wouldn't know what to say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bless him isn't he lovely, well done you x:D
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant believe my luck , I HAVE JUST BEEN CHATTING TO ARTEM ON FACE BOOK , having just said he was quiet , and then he is chatting to me, I feel dizzy , KAbell, I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :D:D:D[

Yungathart thanks for sharing your chat.:)

Thought for a while you may be in need of smelling salts in case you collapsed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PS I didnt tell Artem he was BLilliant I actually told him he was Brilliant . my typing is terrible .
    Forum Member

i know exactly how that feels first time he spoke to me i nearly fell off my chair its such a weird feeling, but lovely for you well done you
    Forum Member
    PS I didnt tell Artem he was BLilliant I actually told him he was Brilliant . my typing is terrible .

you must still be getting over the shock!:)
    Forum Member
    artem chigvintsev ‏ @artemchigvintse Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Having breakfast and enjoying my day off after long opening week one thing is missing it's @ktointon ;(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky you yungathart:)

Well? Did you ask any questions? Or were you so stunned you couldn't think of anything?
    loubear36 wrote: »
    WOW bet u are well chuffed:):) He didnt say when Kara was going out did he?:):)

Sorry ladies I had to go and get a stiff drink , my god what am i like , I would be rubbish at trying to worm out secrets from people . I still cant believe my luck . I should have asked him all sorts but i was all of a dither honestly , I could not believe my eyes when i saw his words being typed .
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Having breakfast and enjoying my day off after long opening week one thing is missing it's @ktointon ;(

And here's me saying he was very very quiet.Better keep my mouth shut in future:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bless him, how can she resist him.:(
    Forum Member

aww! *little smile*:)
    Forum Member
    Right a dose of pink rumba now and we are all finished for the whole evening, actually a tweet from Kara to him now will just be the "Cherry on the cake "
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    I cant believe my luck , I HAVE JUST BEEN CHATTING TO ARTEM ON FACE BOOK , having just said he was quiet , and then he is chatting to me, I feel dizzy , KAbell, I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :D:D:D[

Yungathart thanks for sharing your chat.:)

Thought for a while you may be in need of smelling salts in case you collapsed.

I was , but havnt got any so got a stiff drink .:o
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have had to take the plunge and come straight out and ask him, i hope he would answer. But then if I actually started chatting to him, I might get all wobbly and not. Kara needs to jump on that plane and get out there....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right a dose of pink rumba now and we are all finished for the whole evening, actually a tweet from Kara to him now will just be the "Cherry on the cake "

I loved it when he said that, feel all gooey pink rumba methinks!
This discussion has been closed.