Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he'll be fine, pretty sure there will be more than 30 but if & it's a big if, the fans decided to stay away, I would pay to see weedy, simpering Gemma trying desperately to reassure him with lots of feeble excuses as to why only 6 people turned up.

He'd be inconsolable!:o

Well, never mind, they will probably be able to find a back room or canteen somewhere for him to hide in . ;):D
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he'll be fine, pretty sure there will be more than 30 but if & it's a big if, the fans decided to stay away, I would pay to see weedy, simpering Gemma trying desperately to reassure him with lots of feeble excuses as to why only 6 people turned up.

He'd be inconsolable!:o

The Abomination that is Andre needs a reality check.

If he comes to Glasgow trying to sell his tat, I might just turn up and sock it to him.

Be very afraid Peteybabes.:D
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

If he comes to Glasgow trying to sell his tat, I might just turn up and sock it to him.

Don't hand opportunities to play the victim card on a plate to him!:eek::eek:
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tut, tut, DD. No need for violence.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't hand opportunities to play the victim card on a plate to him!:eek::eek:

I am strong and could eat The Abomination for breakfast. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Tut, tut, DD. No need for violence.:(

The Abomination needs my fituphisjaxi.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am strong and could eat The Abomination for breakfast. ;)

Cheese for breakfast?
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Looks like he has a busy weekend ahead

CAN_OFFICIAL‏@CAN_OFFICIAL12 Nov
    @MrPeterAndre is doing perfume/calendar signings all weekend at Ideal Home Show! All the info is available on... https://thepeterandrechannel.com/petes-making-a-few-guest

You should post that on the appreciation thread. I'm sure his fans would like to know.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheesus for breakfast?

Is that like transubstantiation for the Media-**** generation?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheese for breakfast?

That's the menu on ChannelDim. Cheesus for breakfast, Cheesus for lunch and Cheesus for dinner.

And Cheesus even for (the last) supper. :p
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    That's the menu on ChannelDim. Cheesus for breakfast, Cheesus for lunch and Cheesus for dinner.

A cheese fest ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that like transubstantiation for the Media-**** generation?

:D:D:D excellent

:D:D:D sadly I doubt unless we chip in that film is never getting made lol.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cheesy chips? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D excellent

I've just had a massive clear out ( getting ready to move) so maybe I could do a car boot and donate my money towards the film project ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats he doing at the Ideal Home????? Hes not there discussing home improvements is he:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't forget to repeat Santos Sanctitudinem Affectans as you feed the Cheesus.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Whats he doing at the Ideal Home????? Hes not there discussing home improvements is he:eek:

Isn't he there cos of manager Claire's stall there or am I way off??!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Yes. I believe he's discussing ways in which his calendar and his perfumes will add not just to the ambiance of any room, but the actual value of your home! (The real answer is that I think someone said earlier he's doing signings for his tat.)
    Don't forget to repeat Santos Sanctitudinem Affectans as you feed the Cheesus.

:D:D
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just catching up on the last two episodes and the first of one of them im shocked at how orgnised Peter is getting all the house work done and ironing done and being on time :eek: WTF
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just catching up on the last two episodes and the first of one of them im shocked at how orgnised Peter is getting all the house work done and ironing done and being on time :eek: WTF

See what he can do if he tries ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See what he can do if he tries ;)

I know bless his cotton socks ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know bless his cotton socks ;)

He doesn't need you to bless him, for he is Cheesus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't need you to bless him, for he is Cheesus.

Lol very good ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Becheesus :eek: its a miracle
  • Options
    livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what guys? Can I tell an honest truth? Without creating WWIII or starting any arguments, I might be a bad FM for bringing his ex into this thread but it honestly doesn't mean I'm a fan now or anything... Well here goes...

I used to like Peteybabes. Even when he married the Female Abomination (coz come on they were MADE for each other, both mediawhoring gold medalists) I liked him, more than I liked her. Its only been since the split that I saw who he really is. I used to think he was nowhere near as skanky as her but as the years have gone by, I have to concede, he is as bad as her, they're both as desperate as each other. I don't comment much on her because her actions speak for themselves, but the way PA acts is something else. Of course, he doesn't want to be viewed as anything like her, and what annoys me the most is the lengths him and CAN go to to make Pete look like the complete antithesis to the most evil being in existence Katie Price. Ok I am being over dramatic I know, but these two F'wits annoy me. Other media **** such as chantellitall + Kerry don't bother me at all.

I think the preservation of his image, by CAN and the BS people believe from the media, are the reasons why threads on the gruesome twosome are so divided. Its just sad that none of us forum members are ever going to suffer as a result of this media attention, the only people that are going to suffer from their parents behaviour are the ones who deserve it the least, the kids.
This discussion has been closed.