Options

Gary's meat and two veg the talk of the house!

Comments

• Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uhh, he's a tragic senile disabled 70yr old--unless he's masturbating at HMs, he's just letting it all hang out knowing he's not sexually 'threatening' to anyone any more. Trust me, it's a privilege of Old Age.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    lol the joy of getting older, you just arent that vain or self conscious, you aren't out to impress or worried about being compared- notice how many oldies on the nudist beaches- it si a fact that the older you get the less inhibited you get LOL
  • Options
    mistygalmistygal Posts: 8,318
    Forum Member
    Gary is funny he is completely comfortable stripping off. He gets slagged off for what ever he does in the house, so I don't blame him.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    lol the joy of getting older, you just arent that vain or self conscious, you aren't out to impress or worried about being compared- notice how many oldies on the nudist beaches- it si a fact that the older you get the less inhibited you get LOL

I think that might be to do with naturism coming of age and being popular some years ago - late 60's perhaps. The fashion of being naked in the great outdoors didn't seem to pass down the generations. Younger people seem to prefer to do it on the high street, (nearly). ;-):D
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that might be to do with naturism coming of age and being popular some years ago - late 60's perhaps. The fashion of being naked in the great outdoors didn't seem to pass down the generations. Younger people seem to prefer to do it on the high street, (nearly). ;-):D

What a good task!
    They could give them all nude coloured costumes with dinky little pretend genitals for all those big boys and great big furry 60's style muffs:D
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He clearly is only doing it to get a sexy Page 3 spread.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    achro wrote: »

OK I'll say it. What a shame Nuts magazine has closed.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    We should give him a break. He's no spring chicken so as schlong as he's not hurting anyone, live and let live I say.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know about him being non threatening, he has a four year old son. Still juice in the old cantaloupe yet.

He is most likely comfortable with his body and thats it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really hope people don't pick on him for it as I could see Gary getting a little teste.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Two days ago James and Audley were discussing his naked shower exits, and Gary responded with: well don't look :D.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    I really hope people don't pick on him for it as I could see Gary getting a little teste.

Oh balls, you just know those pricks are gonna go nuts at him.:D:D
  • Options
    RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    What a good task!
    They could give them all nude coloured costumes with dinky little pretend genitals for all those big boys and great big furry 60's style muffs:D

In BBAU's Freeze/Ignore task last year, they had a troupe of naturists walk through the house. :D
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    "Don't like it, don't look"

They all have eyes and able bodies, use them....:p
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a good task!
    achro wrote: »
    OK I'll say it. What a shame Nuts magazine has closed.
    AOTB wrote: »
    We should give him a break. He's no spring chicken so as schlong as he's not hurting anyone, live and let live I say.
    FILTH!!!!111 >:(

:D:D:D
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bang goes my roast dinner tonight.

I think I'll have ham and chips instead LOL!

;-)
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Bang goes my roast dinner tonight.

I think I'll have ham and chips instead LOL!

;-)

Wot no sausages.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just hope people can forgive him this oversight and not make it a big issue or turn it into a boner contention.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Wot no sausages.:D

Hmmm! Think I may have salad ;-)