100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Looping is where the actor re-records his lines if the sound the day they filmed wasn't great.

Their are only a couple of A+ squeaky clean actors i can think of:

Forrest Gump's kids are grown up, Wolverine wouldn't have a female mistress, so Jason Bourne?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This A+ list movie actor is having an affair. Not a big deal, but we are talking about Mr. Squeaky Clean here. We are talking kids. Married for a long time. Academy Award winner/nominee. Parked his car at the hotel where he was meeting his mistress. The valet got into an accident with the actor's car. Not probably a big deal expect the actor had told his wife that he was going to be doing looping all day and didn't have time to do anything with her and the kids. Now everyone knows he was at the hotel. His explanation has not convinced the wife.

Mr Good Will Hunting, random guess but I just saw a pic of him with children, a bunch of flowers and no wife. Also he's meant to be a bit of a one, could the wife be the drugs blind recently mentioned on thread.

I didn't know what looping meant and think my guess is more director these days, so you're guess may be better, same film mind:)
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at a list of acting winners doesn't throw up an likely names so more likely a nominee. That said a director might well be in the studio when looping is being recorded.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I'm really hoping its not Mr Darcy :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely not him
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluie2103 wrote: »
    Oh no - I was thinking of one group of five, but yes, you're probably right :)

Edit: No, you're not - the grim DJ is late 20s

For me, Stylish One is with Grim DJ (mainly based on what I consider substance outside blind items) and maybe 2 of his bandmates are together. Which two? Who knows. If it's even true.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

The casting couch works more than one way. This B- list television and movie actor is about to move up to B+ list or even higher in the next few weeks with something that is going to be huge. His big breaks have come because even though he is straight, he is perfectly willing to sleep with another guy if it will advance his career. His biggest roles have come when he has had sex with the male producers casting for the roles.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    For me, Stylish One is with Grim DJ (mainly based on what I consider substance outside blind items) and maybe 2 of his bandmates are together. Which two? Who knows. If it's even true.
    I have my suspicons that the one that likes to go out with a Little Mix could be one of them.
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    I have my suspicons that the one that likes to go out with a Little Mix could be one of them.

He beds female groupies like there's no tomorrow. So I doubt it. I dont believe that blind item anyway though.
  • pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    *Clem* wrote: »
    I dont believe that blind item anyway though.

Strangely enough others do. Blind Gossip is no more credible than the Daily Star.
  • hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

These two talented under 25-performers are part of the same project. They have been working together just a couple of years, but they are very popular among the young adult crowd. They don't look alike, but both guys are very cute and appealing in their own way. Young girls would probably argue over which one is more worthy of her crush, and which one she would want to marry.

Sorry to disappoint you, girls, but the answer is... Neither of them. Although they are both adorable, they are only interested in one other person. And it's the other guy. Yes, they're gay. And they are very happy together. Even if they can't express it yet in public. And, yes, those setups with girls are all fake.

Funnily enough they have updated this blind, saying that it is not about The Stylish Ones band, but a TV show :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did think that might be the case didn't sound like the usual blinds about the band. But I'm struggling to think of under 25's in a TV show. Can't be glee they'd be out loud and proud. I just don't watch teenage tv anymore?
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did think that might be the case didn't sound like the usual blinds about the band. But I'm struggling to think of under 25's in a TV show. Can't be glee they'd be out loud and proud. I just don't watch teenage tv anymore?

Gossip girl? Revenge? Hollyoaks?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The main guys from Gossip girl are all over 25 although there have been a few rumours about them for years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    My first instinct was two of the Teen Wolf cast. The 'Kanima' has had rumours floating around about his sexuality for a while now though and I'm not sure which cast member he'd be dating. Maybe the teen wolf's adorable but not so stiles-ish best friend?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    It's so hard because most teen actors are played by 30 year olds!

I'm assuming that this is a US blind? And that it's ok to name the shows?
    From the top of my head:
    Glee
    Pretty Little Liars
    Teen Wolf
    The Vampire Diaries
    Teen Wolf
    The Secret Circle

(Also Glee had a side show called The Glee Project if that's a clue).
    Forum Member

I'd actually say Glee but not the usual suspects. One would be the blonde with the stupid name who "dated" the über beard country singer. The other ???
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I think the "performers" is a big clue. I would say it's a show were the actors sing. I don't think acting on a TV show is usually called "performing", but singing is. So Glee? The Glee Project?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the actors from Glee would have no reason to be in the closet - in fact they would have a lot of support to be loud and proud. It would have to be something more ...conventional/action type show. If it true.
    Forum Member
    But the actors from Glee would have no reason to be in the closet - in fact they would have a lot of support to be loud and proud. It would have to be something more ...conventional/action type show. If it true.

:( Sadly i don't agree with that. How many blinds have read about managers, producers, film studios and even the actors themselves wanting to stay in the closet. It's wrong but i still think it's true that if you are a gay male and you come out in Hollywood your choices of roles does get scaled back.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (Also Glee had a side show called The Glee Project if that's a clue).

I did wonder about that myself, after reading "project" it was the first TV show that came into my head but would that mean the two under-25s in question came from the side show?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee123 you have a point about some producers, managers et al but Glee is so gay friendly and it's show runner such a champion of gay rights I really can see it of that particular show.
    Forum Member
    Dee123 you have a point about some producers, managers et al but Glee is so gay friendly and it's show runner such a champion of gay rights I really can see it of that particular show.

I could easily see someone's manager, particularly if they play a jock character telling their client there is life after Glee and things won't be so apple pie then.
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

These two talented under 25-performers are part of the same project. They have been working together just a couple of years, but they are very popular among the young adult crowd. They don't look alike, but both guys are very cute and appealing in their own way. Young girls would probably argue over which one is more worthy of her crush, and which one she would want to marry.

Sorry to disappoint you, girls, but the answer is... Neither of them. Although they are both adorable, they are only interested in one other person. And it's the other guy. Yes, they're gay. And they are very happy together. Even if they can't express it yet in public. And, yes, those setups with girls are all fake.

I actually hope it's the two actors from Waverly Place. If only to see how Disney handled it.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

The casting couch works more than one way. This B- list television and movie actor is about to move up to B+ list or even higher in the next few weeks with something that is going to be huge. His big breaks have come because even though he is straight, he is perfectly willing to sleep with another guy if it will advance his career. His biggest roles have come when he has had sex with the male producers casting for the roles.

I am stumped with this one. Haven't got a clue.
This discussion has been closed.