Options

Digital Way

Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
Forum Member
So, this is a brand new Digital Spy soap, set up to become rivals with the other two Digital Spy soap forum soaps.

Setting: A one way street in the middle of Birmingham, you couldn't get a place more drama filled than this.

Locations: A pub (The Vine), a club Fusion, a sweet shop, a florists and several houses.

I'm going to need a few sign ups, you can have a minimum of one character and a maximum of four. I will start after I have 8 characters.

To sign up, just post your character's name, age, gender, back story and personality traits on either the thread, or shoot me a pm.

:D

Comments

• Options
    Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh hello what do we have here then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh hello what do we have here then

I thought, since the real soaps have rivals and we have a few real soaps, it would be fun to have Digital Spy rivals.

Hopefully we could do an awards evening for the Digital soaps too, could be fun. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought, since the real soaps have rivals and we have a few real soaps, it would be fun to have Digital Spy rivals.

Hopefully we could do an awards evening for the Digital soaps too, could be fun. :D

Yeah it should be fun . Finally a bit of rivalry . Digital street has some great storylines coming up in the weeks to come
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah it should be fun . Finally a bit of rivalry . Digital street has some great storylines coming up in the weeks to come

I'll be sure to check them out. Hopefully I can get this up and running as soon as possible. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be sure to check them out. Hopefully I can get this up and running as soon as possible. :D

I was ok for me because justj had already done most of the work :D
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Character #1 - Carla White
    Carla is a 28 year old is a struggling alcoholic. Her husband Dom is in the army so is away from home alot, causing Carla to turn to alcohol for comfort. She is a loud mouthed, manipulative bitch. She is currently 7 months pregnant.

Character #2 - Dom White
    Dom is a 35 year old Army sergeant who is married to Carla. He is very controlling by nature and has been known to lash out. He has recently come back from his latest stint in the army to find out about Carla's pregnancty.

Character #3 - Andrew 'Shark' Thompson
    Shark is a 30 year old criminal, who has been to prison numerous times over the years for various crimes. He raped a vulnerable Carla White who is now pregnant, leading to uncertaintity's over the father of the unborn child.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was ok for me because justj had already done most of the work :D

If it's possible we could work out a schedule for when episodes are released like the real soaps. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Character #1 - Carla White
    Carla is a 28 year old is a struggling alcoholic. Her husband Dom is in the army so is away from home alot, causing Carla to turn to alcohol for comfort. She is a loud mouthed, manipulative bitch. She is currently 7 months pregnant.

Character #2 - Dom White
    Dom is a 35 year old Army sergeant who is married to Carla. He is very controlling by nature and has been known to lash out. He has recently come back from his latest stint in the army to find out about Carla's pregnancty.

Character #3 - Andrew 'Shark' Thompson
    Shark is a 30 year old criminal, who has been to prison numerous times over the years for various crimes. He raped a vulnerable Carla White who is now pregnant, leading to uncertaintity's over the father of the unborn child.

Thank you very much, you'll be pleased to hear that Carla and Dom will be owning The Vine Inn, the local pub, so we'll see how Carla handles that. :D
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much, you'll be pleased to hear that Carla and Dom will be owning The Vine Inn, the local pub, so we'll see how Carla handles that. :D

Ooh, great. :D 7 months pregnant, a struggling alchoholic and a husband in and out of the army, it's going to be interesting. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's possible we could work out a schedule for when episodes are released like the real soaps. :D

Well Digital street is on Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday. So any other days you want you can have :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well Digital street is on Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday. So any other days you want you can have :)

I think Digital Way will air Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Digital Way will air Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. :D

So that leaves Sunday soap free :D
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Character #1 & #2 - Daisy Butterfield & Rose Butterfield
    Daisy and Rose both identical twins are giggly,fun loving twins living alone in their own flat. Both girls have just turned 18 and are ready to face the wonders of their new life away from their parents.

Character #3 - Danny Carter
    Typical "lad" and bad boy Danny is set to get the hearts of the local girls racing. At 23, he's seen his fair share of horror as both parents died in a car crash which he was also in. Danny is a sensitive soul deep down especially when talking about his parents. Danny is set to drive Birmingham into chaos!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will you be writing this yourself or will you have someone writing it for you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pauline Evans

Pauline is 68 but acts like she's 20. She's got so many kids knocking about with all different dads. She's a tart but is loveable, until you get on the wrong side of her, or threaten her family.

Nadia Evans

At 38, Nadia is Pauline's oldest child, and owns the local flourist. Nadia wants to do something with her life and doesn't want to be a low-life like her mother and other siblings, but she can't cut her family ties completely, not with her nosey mum and trampy brothers around.

Lucy Trent
    Lucy is a teen mother, and sometimes struggles with the responsibilities it comes with. Lucy was in care, and is grateful for her foster parents, but can't help but wonder where her true parents;family are.

Lisa Shaw
    Lisa is 48 and is a very respectable woman, and very successful in a career of owning her chain of businesses. She is currently working as an estate agent, and she and her husband foster Lucy.

Michael Shaw
    Michael is 46 and is very immature for his age. His wife got him the sweet shop, but he takes it for granted and is a big embarrassment to Lisa. Neverthless, their dynamic works well and they foster because Michael is infertile.
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, this is a brand new Digital Spy soap, set up to become rivals with the other two Digital Spy soap forum soaps.

:D

Digital Street is one. What's the other? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »
    Character #1 & #2 - Daisy Butterfield & Rose Butterfield
    Daisy and Rose both identical twins are giggly,fun loving twins living alone in their own flat. Both girls have just turned 18 and are ready to face the wonders of their new life away from their parents.

Character #3 - Danny Carter
    Typical "lad" and bad boy Danny is set to get the hearts of the local girls racing. At 23, he's seen his fair share of horror as both parents died in a car crash which he was also in. Danny is a sensitive soul deep down especially when talking about his parents. Danny is set to drive Birmingham into chaos!

Thank you very much, I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear your 3 characters shall be joining this soap. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was thinking this myself
  • Options
    Forum Member

If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a Digital Square or something, set in the same setting as EastEnders?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a Digital Square or something, set in the same setting as EastEnders?

It's just my soap :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's just my soap :)

Oh well hopefully another will come up soon, so we can have a good awards evening/ect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well hopefully another will come up soon, so we can have a good awards evening/ect.

Yeah a awards evening sounds good.
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might as well add characters to this one as well, looks interesting:)

Barbara Davids: A gossipy, but loveable grandma who enjoys watching over her family and giving them any advice she needs. She has recently lost her husband to cancer about a year ago and the family are just managing to forget it and try to move on.

Chris Davids: Barbara's 34 year old son, a typical arrogant and powerful businessman. Has a strong relationship with his son Jamie.

Jamie Davids: Chris' teenage tear away son, who likes to stir up trouble on the street. His dad often sticks up for his mistakes.

Janine Dorsey: Chris' Irish fiancée. They are child sweethearts but never got round to marrying and enjoys her long term job at the local florist.

Katy Edmonson: A young adult with a mysterious edge to her. She had no family and lives on the street with Daisy and Rose. (If that's ok with Winter) She has a secret and has close relationships with them but she rarely opens up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    I might as well add characters to this one as well, looks interesting:)

Barbara Whiting: A gossipy, but loveable grandma who enjoys watching over her family and giving them any advice she needs. She has recently lost her husband to cancer about a year ago and the family are just managing to forget it and try to move on.

Chris Whiting: Barbara's 34 year old son, a typical arrogant and powerful businessman. Has a strong relationship with his son Jamie.

Jamie Whiting: Chris' teenage tear away son, who likes to stir up trouble on the street. His dad often sticks up for his mistakes.

Janine Dorsey: Chris' Irish fiancée. They are child sweethearts but never got round to marrying and enjoys her long term job at the local florist.

Katy Edmonson: A young adult with a mysterious edge to her. She had no family and lives on the street with Daisy and Rose. (If that's ok with Winter) She has a secret and has close relationships with them but she rarely opens up.
    A family on both soaps :D
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A family on both soaps :D

Yep:D