Options

The Brooks Fix Scandal.....???

shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've been following the brooks for a while now. Seen there videos etc and I do think they have drastically improved.
But some of the news I'm hearing about them is ridiculous.

Sinita is backing them all the way, we also know she is their manager.
And to be honest I really do think they have a great chance. Their teen fanbase is really big. Also a group is needed now 1D have split.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/271089-brooks-hope-sinitta-will-get-x-factor-2016-live-shows.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sinitta-centre-x-factor-fix-8576332
(Yesterday's News)

Comments

• Options
    Dan RDan R Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know how much of a story there is here. I'd say they're more probably favoured by producers for their 'comeback kids' story than Sinitta being their manager.
  • Options
    Ed_Lee1Ed_Lee1 Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    They got through because they got connections and looks. X factor have lost it's essence as a singing competition which im very disappointed at.
  • Options
    Lore_RodriguezLore_Rodriguez Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Ed_Lee1 wrote: »
    They got through because they got connections and looks. X factor have lost it's essence as a singing competition which im very disappointed at.

You've already got THE VOICE if all you want is just a boring singing competition !
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Ed_Lee1 wrote: »

Did it ever have that, to be fair ;)
  • Options
    Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X Factor is about finding someone who has a voice that stands out(weather great or unique and compelling, preferably both) , but also the image, ability to connect and emote, is a performer and entertainer, and is likable....that is why it is called the X Factor instead of the Awesome Voice Factor. Ideally, the strongest acts will have it all.
  • Options
    Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^agreed, it's not all just about the voice the act has to be marketable, dance, sing, they are looking for a pop star at the end of the day
  • Options
    Lore_RodriguezLore_Rodriguez Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Plus i don't know why some people here love all those acts with nothing but big voices if they already know they're gonna dissapear as soon as the show ends .. Vachement je comprends pas :/