Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 156)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    Who's got the hand holding photo?

There's no way that's a dream people! Well, it is clearly a dream look at them, but it's not a DREAM! ;):D
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Hannah Tointon looks very pretty in The Hour. She's playing an actreshh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    Right, I am off.

Night, night folks - xx
  • Bluebird69Bluebird69 Posts: 5,570
    Forum Member
    fredcat wrote: »
    i looked, it's just speculating about it. They just confirm tonights ones and then speculate about the next.

Thanks Fredcat :)
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's no way that's a dream people! Well, it is clearly a dream look at them, but it's not a DREAM! ;):D

I have them all in a folder on my iPod so I can just have a daily stare at them :D
  • metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Oh I just don't know, it's all so complicated. Ste shows little sign that he 'loves' Brendan at the moment. He cares about him and they are friends, but not a conscious love. There is evidence that Ste loves Doug and so how do you get from here to Dublin? And this is where my brain hurts.

You know, if you love someone just be with them. If you don't, don't. That's easy. If you love two people choose, it's hard, but you can't have both so 'fess up!

Doesn't look like a rebound??

Ste has got to realise that much as Doug offers him something, he doesn't want it. He wants Brendan. Yes, that's right Brendan! I want him to take control of things in his life :cool:

oops:oI just read I wrote I hope Brendan's a rebound:o I worry too much it's oaks' fault they've done this to me:cry:
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha how is she at playing an actress? Does she shout a lot?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!

If it's a dream it's the worst thing HO's will have ever done.

It won't be the kind of good 'oh it's a dream! Wow good one Hollyoaks, didn't see that coming! Oh you!' kind of twist, it will be the kind of twist that causes Stendan fans (a big fan base) to seek blood in return for such a horrible mislead!

(This is not an actual threat for literal blood, more proverbial blood :D)

Anyway I'm confident it's not a dream, but the thought that they could slip something annoyingly unforeseen in before Dublin worries me.

BH

P.S. tonight's episode was off the charts amazing! It got the attention of both my flat mates, neither of whom watch HO's and one actively hates it.

ETA- I really think this near-death experience is going to be a big big eye-opener for Ste. I really hope they don't miss this opportunity to start showing that Ste isn't exactly living his life how he wants to, because to go down the line of 'Ste wakes up and realizes he might have lost Doug and decides to forgive him to recording Brendan!' would be so so heart-breakingly frustrating as a wasted opportunity :(
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Ha ha how is she at playing an actress? Does she shout a lot?
    Shexy and shultry. She shagged Dominic Wesht.
  • Songbird90Songbird90 Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Bluebird69 wrote: »
    There's a thread on the Main Forum claiming to reveal the additional death :eek:

Has anyone looked? I'm not sure if I want to know ... :o

I went on, its just people guessing :)
    Forum Member
    So Maddie leaving Neil was one of the shocks so far then, got to say I found that a bit horrifying the way she just watched the van blow up knowing he was in there. Someone who has been seen to treat her as a friend obviously she was a bitch but there are loads of bitches in life but that was stone cold vile.
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D

Maddie getting splatted was very reminiscent of Hannah seeing Jushtin getting run over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    metal guru wrote: »
    So Maddie leaving Neil was one of the shocks so far then, got to say I found that a bit horrifying the way she just watched the van blow up knowing he was in there. Someone who has been seen to treat her as a friend obviously she was a bitch but there are loads of bitches in life but that was stone cold vile.

Me and my flat-mates discussed what we would do in that situation though and it was very difficult to say. If she wanted to save herself she really had no choice, but we agreed that anyone else would be absolutely devastated at leaving someone behind and would be begging them for forgiveness, but Maddie was cold as ice.

It was very disturbing to watch.

BH
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Sadfacing, worrying, hibernation :p

You aren't in my head :(

Anyway, just leave meh, I'll get over it :p
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Ah-hahahaaa :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Literally keep seeing maddies death in my head and laughing...

That's bad aint it LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Me and my flat-mates discussed what we would do in that situation though and it was very difficult to say. If she wanted to save herself she really had no choice, but we agreed that anyone else would be absolutely devastated at leaving someone behind and would be begging them for forgiveness, but Maddie was cold as ice.

It was very disturbing to watch.

BH

Good point, I agree, and want to add...although I HATE her and will not miss her for even a mili second, even if she had stayed in bus and gotten to him and tried to pull him out neither woulda made it, the timing from when she left and it blowing up would not have given her any time. But she had no remorse and worse still had her blaming Esther.

Silly to think that Bart/Esther think they'd get away with leaving;do they think that teens r all dead cause surely they'd be like, well they know we were in the road speeding into them, surely u would think that at least 1 would survive to tell take.....? Silly plot line personally
    Forum Member
    Who do people think the Friday e4 is talking about?
    Just when they thought they were safe tragedy strikes for one much loved couple
    I dont even think this a death there was nobody there who looked that injured?

Im swaying towards Oscar...
  • kaz80kaz80 Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that was BRILLIANT :eek::eek:
    Maddie was vile, the way she left Neil, but oh my god I laughed so much at her death, the way it just came flying.. I tweeted during that bit "FINAL DESTINATION" and Kieron retweeted it :o my mentions and followers went mental hah :D
    Rhys and Jacqui made me cry :cry:
    and basically the episode was brilliant :o

ah ha thats you i follow then lol

not 2nite, have been for wee while
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hollie-x- wrote: »
    Who do people think the Friday e4 is talking about?
    Just when they thought they were safe tragedy strikes for one much loved couple
    I dont even think this a death there was nobody there who looked that injured?

Im swaying towards Oscar...

God I hope not.
    Forum Member
    laura_lou wrote: »
    God I hope not.

I just don't see who else was that injured that they seem like they are going to die?
    Everybody seemed to be walking except Ste & Doug and we know their fine.

Lol'ing at other threads saying Doug's the death because Brendan kills him... yeah.... sure....:confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    When they were all trying to get Rhys out I thought for a minute Jack was having another heartattack he sorta jerked foward suddenly and looked alarmed. I dunno if that was intended....god I'd actually be really sad if he did die :( he's the voice of the village
    Forum Member
    metal guru wrote: »
    When they were all trying to get Rhys out I thought for a minute Jack was having another heartattack he sorta jerked foward suddenly and looked alarmed. I dunno if that was intended....god I'd actually be really sad if he did die :( he's the voice of the village

I know :(
    I was wondering if maybe Jack had another heart attack but I don't think they'll go there.
    Yesterday I thought maybe Frankie was a shock death because she's filming something in Dublin lately isn't she? But obviously she won't die

I honestly don't think there will be anymore.
    And if the teens blame Esther my blood will boil..:mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Where was Annalise? Are we sure she survived? I hate how underused she is. Tamaryn Payne is a really good actress. Annalise is really likable too, she just needs better material.
This discussion has been closed.