Really sad as I think my cat is missing. Any advice on how to find her?

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great post OscarsMum ~ perhaps all of us cat owners should print it off in case one of our cats goes missing:).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Thanks Wilhemina :)
    Just wish I'd seen this thread sooner (still a newbie on these boards).

Good luck to everyone still missing their beloved kitties.
  • *Confidential**Confidential* Posts: 3,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So please to hear that Kitty and Layla are home safe and sound.

Also so sad to hear about Tiger :( poor little thing. It was nice of the man to own up about what had happened - a lot of people wouldn't.

I'll echo both the sentiments.
    wilhemina wrote: »
    Great post OscarsMum ~ perhaps all of us cat owners should print it off in case one of our cats goes missing:).

It was a great post with great ideas!

As for the lost kittehs and cats. Had that experience too, worried myself sick, trawled the streets, searching gardens with a heavy stomach thinking the worst. Then the little buggars appear out of the blue, mieowing their "Hello's, I'm back, where my grub".

Much as you as so bloody relived to see them, you want to kill them for worrying you!. :o Not the first time I've been overjoyed and cuddled them to bits, followed swiftly by "You little *** where the hell were you".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member

It was a great post with great ideas!

As for the lost kittehs and cats. Had that experience too, worried myself sick, trawled the streets, searching gardens with a heavy stomach thinking the worst. Then the little buggars appear out of the blue, mieowing their "Hello's, I'm back, where my grub".

Much as you as so bloody relived to see them, you want to kill them for worrying you!. :o Not the first time I've been overjoyed and cuddled them to bits, followed swiftly by "You little *** where the hell were you".

Oh yes....I go through this on an almost daily basis with my 2 :rolleyes:
  • *Confidential**Confidential* Posts: 3,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OscarsMum wrote: »
    Oh yes....I go through this on an almost daily basis with my 2 :rolleyes:

And still we love em with all our hearts. :D