✭✭
    Shame Jo 90 left at the weekend.
    She could have sung "Bleeding Awful"!

She already has!
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Hannah sings The Silence - it would be magical.
    I hope Tamera does something upbeat, James Arthur's new one maybe.
    Sam B should do Leona, she is the only one that can hit her notes. I think Footprints In The Sand would be lovely.
    Luke probably doing something Joe did.
  • Options
    mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    I hope I am wrong but I think people are going to be seriously disappointed when the acts end up singing the same cheesy cover versions of songs that their predecessors performed when they were on the show rather than stuff they did afterwards
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    from what they said I think it can be either a song they performed whilst they were on the show or something they did afterwards so in theory they could give someone something like don't stop believing and it would fit the "rules"

That's insane. I think it should just be Songs by XFactor Alumini or we're going to get "Jedward sang this at Bootcamp so it counts". :cool::D
    earldbest wrote: »
    I thought he was gracious in leaving, then he won that operastar thing?
    No, not that I am aware of.

Oh, okay...maybe I was thinking of Shayne or someone else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's insane. I think it should just be Songs by XFactor Alumini or we're going to get "Jedward sang this at Bootcamp so it counts". :cool::D

afaik that's what the press release said tho , it was songs performed by previous x factor acts during their time on the show or that they released afterwards
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There will only be six acts left by then so it's obvious some winners wont be included, even if they ignored those who finished second/third
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can definitely see Sam Callahan singing Little Things.

I doubt any of them would do 'The Silence' because it's not well known enough.

It's pretty much guaranteed that Bleeding Love will be featured and one of the boys or Rough Copy will sing it, my money is on Luke for that one (if he's still there).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just to back up my previous post this is a line from the press release on the itv website

"This week the finalists will be celebrating the best of The X Factor, from the most memorable performances on the show, to hit singles released by past contestants."

BiB
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    I think The Climb Impossible and Run are certs to be sung

So its just going to be songs past XF acts/winners have sung? :confused: Even when the winners sang them they were covers. Some lesser known tracks by them would be more interesting.
  • Options
    indenileindenile Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will there be a JLS song?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    So its just going to be songs past XF acts/winners have sung? :confused: Even when the winners sang them they were covers. Some lesser known tracks by them would be more interesting.

it is the x factor we are talking about , interesting song choices are a rarity

even on xfusa last night which is usually a bit more varied we got aint nobody, alone and I wanna dance with somebody :yawn:
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    As much as I feel bad for Shayne Ward, I'm glad that it suggests Louis isn't going to give Nicholas (if he gets through) that awful winners song he had.
    JB92 wrote: »
    He'll probably give him The Climb

You just know that producers take a male contestant seriously when they give them a Miley Cyrus song. After all it did such wonders for the last Male to sing it, that a better song got more sales in the first week of release & that the singer in question got dropped by his label & ended up turning to Opera for a career in the music industry. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indenile wrote: »
    Will there be a JLS song?

Maybe, but I think JLS will do the group song with the Final 6.
  • Options
    Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Won't they be doing 2 songs each when it gets to six contestants? They could maybe do one song of a memorable performance and then one of an alumni's song?
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart1000 wrote: »
    Won't they be doing 2 songs each when it gets to six contestants? They could maybe do one song of a memorable performance and then one of an alumni's song?

Two songs is in Week 8, not 7.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this is the case though, Matt should have been included too, if Joe is. But hey, if the producers feel the need to be petty, let them:)

Oh I agree entirely. It's shocking how they so shamelessly rewrite their own history when it suits.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Cassie returns and Laura white, loved them.
  • Options
    rikstan87rikstan87 Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame SB isnt in it, he could of had a on stage spat with shazza :D
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its incredible how childish they are
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, is it just that the contestants will be performing some 'XF' songs? Obviously all of the winners can't be covered anyway due to the no. of contestants left, if I've got that right.

I would love to see some past contestants performing on the show. I think that would be cool.
  • Options
    Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    So they only rate mostly female winners and not 4 blokes.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    so shayne who i dont think has said a bad word gets snubbed while james arthur doesnt :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like this theme, just a shame that most likely the Leona's song chosen is going to be one of the obvious, like Bleeding Love or Run, I'd rather they did something slightly less known from her. I think Forgive Me could be a great choice for Tamera, or Happy for Hannah. Though if I had my way, I'd love a album track from Leona to be picked, like Homeless, Yesterday or Glassheart.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This shows just how petty the producers are. Matt Cardle is blacklisted, yet Jo what's his name isn't? Matt is still releasing music, yet I do not see anything from Joe? This is all about Matt standing up against Syco, in my opinion and doing his own thing.

I agree. It looks like some serious airbrushing going on.

No wonder the ratings are on the slide.

This has to be the last series for me. The only way to improve ratings is for Cowell to shift his ass back to London and put in some airtime over here. Don't think the series is doing so well in the US is it?