Cats.

13»

Comments

• SquishySquishy Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My extremely fat cat is currently cutting off the blood circulation to my left leg...lardy!
  • CherumanCheruman Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't help that I sit here laughing at the look of almost comical horror on his poor face, as they line up to sit on his lap.

The image of them lining up to take turns has made my day :D
  • GeorgemcneilGeorgemcneil Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    epicurian wrote: »
    maybe someday. :cry:

Hope your feline better!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Squishy wrote: »
    I'm not a dog fan but love cats and get the some opinion cast of me so I wouldn't stress yourselves too much

Me too. I really don't get dogs if they aren't serving a purpose like herding, being a cop-dog, leading the blind or something like that. When I tell people I don't like dogs, some act as if I said "yeah, that baby I ate for lunch today was delicious."

Cats were seen as the ultimate status symbol in ancient societies so I think it's where they get their lofty airs from.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love all animals. I would love to have a dog but can't as I am out at work all day and it would be unfair. So I have moggy who is very dog like in her behaviour. She is a rescue from Battersea dogs home. Poor thing is species confused.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." :D

Fine by me:cool:
  • Enfant TerribleEnfant Terrible Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    Cats are the best. Fact. Apart from when they get you up in the night cos they can't get comfortable on their own 2/3rds of the duvet, or do a huge pile in the middle of the drive 30 seconds before your mother in law arrives. Cats are evil so their owners/slaves don't have to be. They dare to do what you never would.

MAW, I think I love you.

A man who knows that two thirds of the duvet automatically and rightfully belongs to the cat, is a man who truly knows the world.
  • GeorgemcneilGeorgemcneil Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M30 wrote: »
    Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Especially if they have long claws!