Cheryl we are thinking of you

andrewstevensonandrewstevenson Posts: 757
Forum Member
✭✭
I hope that Cheryl recovers fully from this illness and my thoughts are with her and her family.

Comments

• SomebodytoLoveSomebodytoLove Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief.:eek:

She fainted. She wasn't diagnosed with terminal cancer.
  • andrewstevensonandrewstevenson Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A diagnosis of Malaria can be very serious and for once can we avoid backstabbing on this forum please
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A diagnosis of Malaria can be very serious and for once can we avoid backstabbing on this forum please

But unless it is a really bad strain (most unlikely) she'll be fine after a few days. Let's hope so anyway.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have to agree with this statement I have been accused of being too OTT but even I wont take part in this
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, l agree. Get well soon Cheryl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on it's most likely a publicity stunt.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why would Cheryl need to pull a stunt like that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 million people a year die of Malaria, many children. I do not like Cole but wish her no harm and hope she gets better. Hopefully after this Miss Cole will use her experience to promote the cause. She will get better as we have top health care here, out in Africa they do not.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish her a speedy recovery but my god, some people are so dramatic!
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Malaria a PR stunt???

This is Cheryl Tweedy not KATIE PRICE FFS!

I second that.;)
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Cheryl all the best. I thought she seemed a bit quiet and withdrawn at the XF auditions on Friday. Hope she recovers quickly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish her a speedy recovery and hope she will be back on X Factor soon but not until she is properly rested.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Publicity stunt or not I don't believe she has Malaria put it that way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this thread has WUPs on it and people aren't noticing...
  • SomebodytoLoveSomebodytoLove Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    I think this thread has WUPs on it and people aren't noticing...

What is WUPs?:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her own spokesman hasn't even confirmed she has malaria, just that she will be out for a week. So that hardly sounds like a proper case of the disease.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    s0436 wrote: »
    Her own spokesman hasn't even confirmed she has malaria, just that she will be out for a week. So that hardly sounds like a proper case of the disease.

Her spokesperson has confirmed that "Cheryl Cole is in hospital after being infected with malaria during a holiday in Tanzania three weeks ago"
  • slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh FFS. It's been caught early it won't be much worse than the flu. She's only been signed off work for a week. It's not very nice but forgive me if I save the wailing and gnashing of teeth for people in Africa who actually might die of malaria. Jesus.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    What is WUPs?:o

Wind Up Merchants :)

eta maybe not! i've only just got up so forgive me :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slsls wrote: »
    Oh FFS. It's been caught early it won't be much worse than the flu. She's only been signed off work for a week. It's not very nice but forgive me if I save the wailing and gnashing of teeth for people in Africa who actually might die of malaria. Jesus.

I agree. Some people seriously need to get some perspective here.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Some people seriously need to get some perspective here.

I concur.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I concur.

me toooo. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    This forum really does amaze me at times, look people save your sympathy for those in the world that have REAL problems. Cheryl will have the best medical staff money can buy looking after her every need. Unfortunately those sufferers in Africa can't afford such luxury. So yes I'm sure it's not very nice for her but once again the media are making this into a much bigger story than it really is.
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Minutes silence at half 11. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    FFS she was going to Tanzania...why didn't she get shots? Can't stand the supid bint and glad she has caught something that could have been easil;y preventable. How dare the media focus more attention on this than people in Africa who have no choice but to run thre gauntlet with this condition.

I am sure that her PR will make the most of this in an effort to turn Cheryl from Damehood to Sainthood material.