Cheryl's condition shows no sign of improving!

Comments

• ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    To be struck down with Maleria is indeed very serious and as they stated she put herself through such a hectic schedule and has been under so much stress in recent times, she has not got the physical strength to deal with it.

I do hope Cheryl makes a full recovery but she will never recover from the effects of this illness. I predict Cheryl under strong advice from the medical team will give up a lot of her projects including Xfactor, and return to a much less hectic schedule.

What effects??? Do you know what you are talking about? I have had malaria countless times I do not know of any effects besides taking the full dose as prescribed.You can be have very high temperature at the start and that is what has happened.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope she recovers quickly!
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tbf, ucra, you and cheryl are 2 different people
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tbf, ucra, you and cheryl are 2 different people

But the FM who suggested that Cheryl will live with the effects of malaria for the rest of her life stated something totally unfounded. Ucra girl was only giving her experience - saying that Cheryl will never completely recover is absolutely ludicrous.
  • luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    Poor Cheryl

Poor, beautiful, comatose*, just clinging on to life by the tips of her false nails, Cheryl. :cry:

You know the way they print stories of someone being in a coma for 30 years and then they play some music and the coma patient comes around... Perhaps they could play Cheryl some music. I'm sure playing her Jordan's new single would have her up and running (if only to escape the hideous din) in no time!

LOLOL!:D:D:D
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    What effects??? Do you know what you are talking about? I have had malaria countless times I do not know of any effects besides taking the full dose as prescribed.You can be have very high temperature at the start and that is what has happened.

Plus malaria is a recurring disease, my late grandfather who fought in WW1 caught it, it came back a few times and died at 92. It came back a month before he died.:mad:
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    But the FM who suggested that Cheryl will live with the effects of malaria for the rest of her life stated something totally unfounded. Ucra girl was only giving her experience - saying that Cheryl will never completely recover is absolutely ludicrous.

Errr no, She is right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    Were UCLH in on the conspiracy too then?
    Speaking as someone who works for UCLH no we weren't in on the conspiracy. But just to FYI we also tend not to release people back to private clinics who are still 'at death's door'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    Poor Cheryl

Poor, beautiful, comatose*, just clinging on to life by the tips of her false nails, Cheryl. :cry:

You know the way they print stories of someone being in a coma for 30 years and then they play some music and the coma patient comes around... Perhaps they could play Cheryl some music. I'm sure playing her Jordan's new single would have her up and running (if only to escape the hideous din) in no time!

:D:D:D

I love your posts. :) make me chuckle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FYI we also don't tell people they'll be over malaria in 6 weeks through doing yoga
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That article is totally bollocks and just reinforces Unigal's point about taloids writing rubbish.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed Mr Tweedy has been appointed spokesperson to the media

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a242798/cole-dad-cheryl-is-on-the-mend-now.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Assuming the quote is true...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    why would I even be joking :(
    it's just so sad :cry:

Sarah honey, I presume you are quite young so understand your naivety. But Cheryl has a huge PR team working on her behalf keeping her name in the papers and manipulating vulnerable people like you. When she suffers from what is a fairly run of the mill illness that is eminently curable, of course they are going to play on it for public sympathy. Personally I care a lot more for people in 3rd world countries that don't have acces to the medicines that Cheryl does, nor the first class private health care that she is obviously receiving. She will be fine and I am sure will grace our screens with her very limited talent. in the near future - mores the pity.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dgjbear wrote: »
    Sarah honey, I presume you are quite young so understand your naivety. But Cheryl has a huge PR team working on her behalf keeping her name in the papers and manipulating vulnerable people like you. When she suffers from what is a fairly run of the mill illness that is eminently curable, of course they are going to play on it for public sympathy. Personally I care a lot more for people in 3rd world countries that don't have acces to the medicines that Cheryl does, nor the first class private health care that she is obviously receiving. She will be fine and I am sure will grace our screens with her very limited talent. in the near future - mores the pity.

How patronising can you get?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl's PR team is tiny, it's more or less one bloke. Not to mention he looks after over 30 acts from all of JLS, Saturdays and Girls Aloud to Eminem, Shirley Bassey and Marilyn Manson.

Far from playing on it they were trying to keep it down at a press day the other day, it was the media trying to milk it. And it wasn't even a press event that had anything to do with Cheryl! (well, mostly)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol tomorrow, in the gossip mags I'm going to see how many conflicting sources there are

So far I've seen heat claim she has told them she's stressed out with Ashley.

But OK say she's still unconscious and can't communicate.

So...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Cheryl's PR team is tiny, it's more or less one bloke. Not to mention he looks after over 30 acts from all of JLS, Saturdays and Girls Aloud to Eminem, Shirley Bassey and Marilyn Manson.

Far from playing on it they were trying to keep it down at a press day the other day, it was the media trying to milk it. And it wasn't even a press event that had anything to do with Cheryl! (well, mostly)

was that for the other ones stupid swp show????
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Plus malaria is a recurring disease, my late grandfather who fought in WW1 caught it, it came back a few times and died at 92. It came back a month before he died.:mad:

Errr no, She is right.

So because your grandfather had it a few times, it means nobody ever recovers from malaria ? Until I hear a comment from a doctor on this subject, I'll take it with a pinch of salt thanks, Mr Giggles.

Dramatic rubbish. Though I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather.
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cheryls PR trying to play somehting down where Cheryl has the opportunity to look a victim instead? Do me a favour!

That girl is actually making me like Ashley Cole now.
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    Cheryls PR trying to play somehting down where Cheryl has the opportunity to look a victim instead? Do me a favour!

I think Cheryl's PR are playing things down, but that's because they are trying to but the best spin on Cheryl. By the way I have no problem with this - that's their job.

Cheryl's PR don't need to do an awful lot considering she can get headlines for walking down the street.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That article is totally bollocks and just reinforces Unigal's point about taloids writing rubbish.

Unfortunately certain people's attitudes on here reinforce the idea that as long as people see it written down it must be true. Unless of course it doesn't fit in with what they want to believe.
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol thats not her PR. Unfortunately the press have filled in the gaps and run with whatever.

As for Ashley.. I'm pretty indifferent to him. Sure he has his flaws but I don't think he's as bad as the media like to portray him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »

Well they were... they weren't allowing any questions about it and told all the press not to worry she was fine and to keep it "on topic"
    jill1812 wrote: »
    I think Cheryl's PR are playing things down, but that's because they are trying to but the best spin on Cheryl. By the way I have no problem with this - that's their job.

Cheryl's PR don't need to do an awful lot considering she can get headlines for walking down the street.

Exactly, her PR probably have the easiest job in the world with her. Their time is far more spent on their other artists like The Saturdays who are struggling.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was that for the other ones stupid swp show????

Assuming you mean Kimberley Walsh when you say the other one than yes. I feel really sorry for her, all of the time she does stuff for herself the media just want to know about Cheryl and not her!

Kimberley hosts Viva's new show 'Suck My Pop' which airs from July 23 at 7PM by the way ;) /prguff
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So far I've seen heat claim she has told them she's stressed out with Ashley.

But OK say she's still unconscious and can't communicate.

So...

Were this true (unconcious), do you think she'd have been released from IC ? Don't think so...