Fav Soap Quotes

therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"WHAT? But you can't finish with me, I've just put a deposit down on that big lips sofa" Rosie Webster to Luke Strong

"I thought you'd be giving him the third degree, not out buying broccoli" Sam Mitchell to Peggy on Joel

Comments

• BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    "You want to bring up Chloe? You couldn't even bring up phlegm!" - Sonia to Pauline, 2000.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heather: "I don't trust anything that vibrates!"
    Shirley: "That's a shame, 'cause with your looks that's a major disadvantage"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    janine butcher after barry's death "If only his heart wasn't so full of love! If only he wasn't such a romantic! If only he'd worn slip-on shoes!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too many...

Den: You'll never get me out of the Vic
    And boy was he right :tongue:

Sharon: (about Chrissie) One more look from Curly Sue and i'll ram these rings down her throat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kellou wrote: »
    janine butcher after barry's death "If only his heart wasn't so full of love! If only he wasn't such a romantic! If only he'd worn slip-on shoes!"

LMAO! She's such a b!tch.

How about Janine: Oh what are you going to do Pat? Chase after me on your manky leg? :D
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

That whole scene was comedy gold. I wish they'd give Janine such good stuff to do nowadays.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Charity to Nicola 'Who do you think you are? The Mayor?'
    Nicola in response 'You're that mare...the dirty mare!'

Emmerdale's got good again.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member

Haha, I also liked when Barry told her that Little Mo had been around "I thought I smelt something. Somewhere between mothballs and a joss-stick."
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member

:D Brilliant! Does anyone know if this scene is on Youtube? I just remember her bringing back Barry's ashes from Scotland in a shopping bag and quickly putting them under the stairs! lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    I have to add Alf Stewart's "Strike me flamin' roan!" I have no idea what a 'roan' is but it cracks me up everytime!
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,513
    Forum Member
    [Liz enters the Barlows' living room wearing a low-cut, short sparkly dress]
    Liz McDonald: Morning, all. What do you think?
    Deirdre Rachid: Oh, I say, you look very glam!
    Tracy Barlow: We don't normally dress for breakfast.
    Liz McDonald: No, this is for me job interview.
    Tracy Barlow: What job?
    Blanche Hunt: Prostitute.
    Liz McDonald: Blanche!
    Deirdre Rachid: Mother!
    Blanche Hunt: You were all thinking it. I just said it out loud.

Shelley Unwin: [at the altar, Shelley has just told the vicar and congregation that she will not marry Charlie]
    Charlie Stubbs: Sorry about this, mate. She's been having a few problems upstairs!
    Shelley Unwin: Yes, I have, and I thought it was me but it's not. It's you, Charlie! I was okay till I met you. Everyone kept telling me you're destroying me, that you go with other women. And I kept denying it and denying it and denying it 'cos I was so scared of losing you. But you 'are' destroying me. You do go with other women. I've seen it with my own eyes! And you made me feel it was my fault! You made me feel scared, you made me feel inferior. I can't trust you! I can't marry you!
    [She flees the church.]
    Blanche Hunt: Do you think they wrote their own vows?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "So that's why you went off with a bird in a boat and jumped into bed with a barmaid?"
    Corrie's Leanne to Peter

"Look at your mardy visage"
    Janice to Rosie (it was more the way this line was delivered) :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    eileen grimshaw Tracey Barlow even her initials are a killer disease:D
  • EETILLIDIE11EETILLIDIE11 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EastEnders - (Pat at Janine's Jewish wedding to that old bloke David) 'Her real name's Janine Butcher, and she's about as Jewish as a bacon sandwich!'

Or...

Corrie - It's out of a selection of loads in the Barlow's day out with Peter to the Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "You wanna play games, aye! You playin with me!"

Phil Mitchell, after he bunches Ben.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Robinson(after falling over): Izzy, I need a hand!
    Izzy Hoyland: No what you need is a leg.

Paul's is throwing a very loud party:
    Liljana: Where are you going?
    David: The Playboy Mansion. I’m going to tell the one legged Hugh Heffner what he can do with his doof-doof.
    Liljana: You leave his doof-doof alone.

Susan (To Karl whilst they're trying to move the lamb away from a snake): You distract that and I'll grab the lamb.
    Karl: How do you suggest I distract it? Sing it a song?
    Susan: Well...that's one way to kill it I suppose.

Lyn: Errm, I just wanted you to know, y'know, that I'll take care of everything to do with work until you're back on your feet.
    Paul: Foot.

Janae: Men and women are like... what's in your sandwich?
    Mickey: Cheese and Vegemite
    Janae: Cheese and Vegemite!
    Ned: Where are you going with this?
    Janae: Just work with me. Men are like Vegemite and women are like cheese, and they're fine on their own, they're perfectly fine...
    Ned: But, when you mix them together...
    Janae: You get something very special.
    Ned: And sometimes when cheese and Vegemite love each other, they need to spend time together, so that maybe one day they can have a sandwich of their own.

Later On:

Mickey (to friend): Hey, do you want to make our own cheese and vegemites?
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and I remember this conversation:

Janelle: Why would Lou want to be spending time with you stewing over pickled cabbage when he could be with me having a fashion show.
    Mishka: What do you know about fashion, you dress like zoo-keeper!
    Janelle: Beats dressing like Tootsie!