Is Lynda Bellingham still a Loose Woman?

NoWireHangersNoWireHangers Posts: 909
Forum Member
✭✭
I can't recall there being an announcement that she was leaving or had been axed.... She was one of the better panelists IMO

Comments

• gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can always team up with that Oxo family and do a renewal of adverts.

"Oxo - delicious on mutton!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she left ages ago, my memories rubbish but she did mention it. It was while she was doing callendar girls. She still works for isme though who were the sponsors (now changed to pg tips).
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What sort of reply can you give, without getting banned, to that question?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She never mentioned leaving on the show. She just never came back after the summer break in 2011. She has finally been removed from their website as a current LW. She was down to return in 2013, but that has now been removed.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she is doing panto..
  • thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I asked her on twitter a while back, when Linda Robson was doing I'm A Celeb. Lynda had tweeted her support and I asked what were the chances of her doing I'm A Celeb or returning to Loose Women - she replied 'Not much chance of either at the moment, panto next in Bradford'

I saw her in Cinderella on Boxing Day and she was very good. Miss her on LW.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I asked her on twitter a while back, when Linda Robson was doing I'm A Celeb. Lynda had tweeted her support and I asked what were the chances of her doing I'm A Celeb or returning to Loose Women - she replied 'Not much chance of either at the moment, panto next in Bradford'

I saw her in Cinderella on Boxing Day and she was very good. Miss her on LW.

A shame as she was one of the better panellists. She talked a lot of sense and didn't care if the others agreed with her or not.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure she did announce her departure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She didn't. She has always maintained she would be back (until this past week) She just left in Aug '11 and never returned.
  • soapfan_1973soapfan_1973 Posts: 3,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda is one of the better team members and it appears the only one who can get regular work away from the show which is why she is not on at the moment. Hopefully she will be back but it all depends how many other theatre shows she has lined up after January
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Lynda. She's sound.
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she said on Alan Titchmarsh last year she may go back later this year but sounded like she wasnt that bothered to be honest and is far more keen doing other things (like her cooking programme and other acting roles)
    But I wouldn't rule it out
  • LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen her in panto. She was fab
  • thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loon wrote: »
    Just seen her in panto. She was fab

We saw her on Boxing Day thought she was very good, as was the whole production and I'm not usually a panto fan.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has never really been short of work, she doesn't really need Loose Women...
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She said she was taking a year out to make some decisions about her acting career, but that was over a year ago. She is still listed as a part of the panel on the Loose Women webpage, mind you so is Jenny and she quit last eyar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    She said she was taking a year out to make some decisions about her acting career, but that was over a year ago. She is still listed as a part of the panel on the Loose Women webpage, mind you so is Jenny and she quit last eyar.

Did she actually announce this on the show? I thought she just never returned from the summer break. Maybe I missed it.
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    We saw her on Boxing Day thought she was very good, as was the whole production and I'm not usually a panto fan.

Oh yes you are.

Ba-dum-tish !!!!
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she actually announce this on the show? I thought she just never returned from the summer break. Maybe I missed it.

She did mention something about other bits and bobs she was doing and would be taking some time out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    She did mention something about other bits and bobs she was doing and would be taking some time out.

Thank you skp, :) I must have missed that.

My apologies to rivercity_rules (up thread) as well. I stand corrected. :o