Wolfey is vile!

PlausibleDenialPlausibleDenial Posts: 978
Forum Member
✭✭
I can't believe how vile she is spitting as well as constantly smoking rollies.

Although, I kind of want her saved and swapped with Dan... just so we can chuck her out next week!

Comments

• benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe how vile she is spitting as well as constantly smoking rollies.

Although, I kind of want her saved and swapped with Dan... just so we can chuck her out next week!

she makes me sick :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    she makes me sick :mad:
    Same and not just a turn of phrase, she proper turns my stomach! :(
  • SilentWitnessSilentWitness Posts: 9,395
    Forum Member
    She's awful to watch and awful to listen to. :eek:
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wolfy vs Hazel on the edit tonight? I missed the show.

I am tempted to put £20 on Wolfy to be evicted.
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope Wolfy will go out on Friday
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    let's all vote loads for wolfy to be rid of her once and for all! hazel's nowhere near as offensive!
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh so do I,shes a rude arrogant disgusting mannered woman :mad:
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    let's all vote loads for wolfy to be rid of her once and for all! hazel's nowhere near as offensive!

i am with you on that evict her arrogant ass :mad:
  • BeanyBeanBeanyBean Posts: 2,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imo she's completely deluded and will hit a brick wall if she doesn't get some help soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Yeah, she's vile but...
  • BeanyBeanBeanyBean Posts: 2,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Murr_Durr wrote: »
    Yeah, she's vile but...

lol yeah that can't be easy.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Don't normally vote but I can't stand another week of the vile Wolfy - not only does her arrogance irritate me but her personal habits make me nauseous.

I really don't understand why some folks want rid of Hazel rather than her. I don't like Hazel and think she's a ruthless and calculating young woman whose objective isn't to win BB but to get a sleazy story to make some money from. However as far as I'm concerned she can wait another week - Wolfy will become even more insufferable if she's saved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Immature, arrogant, vile thing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    amelie74 wrote: »
    Don't normally vote but I can't stand another week of the vile Wolfy - not only does her arrogance irritate me but her personal habits make me nauseous.

I really don't understand why some folks want rid of Hazel rather than her. I don't like Hazel and think she's a ruthless and calculating young woman whose objective isn't to win BB but to get a sleazy story to make some money from. However as far as I'm concerned she can wait another week - Wolfy will become even more insufferable if she's saved.

I've said it before but Wolfie's retarded actions are harmless, she's hopelessly deluded. Hazel on the other hand, is malicious and nasty and acts 'above' everyone. That's why imo.