lectorlector Posts: 827
Forum Member
✭✭
Couldn't resist it :)

Comments

• Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG - I've been watching loads of Seinfeld lately and I swear Carole is Elaine Benes: 2097. I don't want to think that as I fancied Elaine - wahhhh!!

EDIT: sorry for putting this in the mind of other Seinfeld fans
  • lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG - I've been watching loads of Seinfeld lately and I swear Carole is Elaine Benes: 2097. I don't want to think that as I fancied Elaine - wahhhh!!

YES!!! That's it. I have been wondering where the familiarity in my head was!

Larry Davids fault.
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member

I can never watch it again!!
    But blimey Carole hasn't half lost weight...but Elaine? can't see it.
  • hrh7hrh7 Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    Think I've just gone through a time warp, this is so two thousand and ....?:D
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    Ok I drifted in and out of that series of bb and don't remember her particularly annoying me , I wasn't on here either can anyone explain the disdain for her on here, was there a particular incident or a collection of things
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aaaaarg! How could you put this in my brain. Carole was an idle, lazy benefits parasite, whereas Julia Louis Dreyfus is the heiress to a billionaire, but she still went out and carved a career for herself instead of just being a sponging parasite of her family's biliions.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this idiotic woman who claims to be a feminist thinks Hazel was the cause for Daley going. She's even more stupid than I thought she was.:mad:
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ritchie2yk wrote: »
    Ok I drifted in and out of that series of bb and don't remember her particularly annoying me , I wasn't on here either can anyone explain the disdain for her on here, was there a particular incident or a collection of things

She was the mother of the house in her series and smothered the HMs and was very possessive of the kitchen area. She turned on the waterworks when anyone remotely questioned her about her motives, actions or comments and was considered almost untouchable by the house because she had them all fooled into thinking she was harmless and the only one who should cook for them.

And I am shocked that I can remember all that off the top of my head.
  • Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again I'm sorry for the Elaine thing, but it's the small eyes and the way she talks 'at an angle' if that makes sense to anyone. I'm going to drink my way through this thing and will hopefully have forgotten it by morning.