Is Sam REALLY the favourite to win tonight?

MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
Forum Member
✭✭
What about Gina and Dexter's chances who have been much better and more interesting housemates?

Will there be a highlights from Sunday package on tonight's live final that could sway opinion?

Comments

• VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    What about Gina and Dexter's chances who have been much better and more interesting housemates?

Will there be a highlights from Sunday package on tonight's live final that could sway opinion?

Yes, Sam is the favourite. I agree with you about Dexter and Gina but as the saying goes "it's a funny old world".

Yes, there will be highlights. Let's see what's really on production's mind .. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really hope so, most deserving of the 3 potential winners, been throwing votes his way today
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really hope so, most deserving of the 3 potential winners, been throwing votes his way today

Why is he deserving a 23 year old that has done nothing but be crude and smutty plays the sympathy card to death and has a trantrum if he does not get his own way

The personality of a dead fish topics of conversation are football womens parts sympathy card and money

Lazy boring and boorish - and goes on other game shows and no monies to charity

He could piss it up the wall for all I cared if he had actually been entertaining but he has not and is not a role model for anyone - and most deaf people like myself - would rather be judged for who we are deafness does not define me

Struggled - yes he struggled to get of bed, out of the chair - interesting apparently on LF with a beer in his hand so good
    it never made the main show

If he wins the best BB will be ruined by the results

Most unworthy winner ever - he is ungrateful and rude he did not even appreciate going into the SH and either slept or bitched with his mentor Callum who he seems to have cloned a personality if you can call it that from

I would have let you have the 100k if you had not been on it - oh that's right you weren't 99% of the time but still thing the money is rightfully yours.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think i read somewhere on another thread today that someone spent a grand of their student loan on votes for Sam to win!

A grand?! :eek:
  • joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think i read somewhere on another thread today that someone spent a grand on their student loan on votes for Sam to win!

Yeah I've spent about 2k on dexter...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think i read somewhere on another thread today that someone spent a grand on their student loan on votes for Sam to win!

How any female would vote for a 23 year old that has a smutty and vulgar attitude to women I will never know
    that along puts me off him but he is as boring as hell and so bloody arrogant rude and crude
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    joshrulez2 wrote: »
    Yeah I've spent about 2k on dexter...

Seriously?

How can you afford it if you don't mind me asking? That's a hell of a lot of money!