Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Wow, I wasn't expecting that:o

I wonder if some people will say she's done it just to get out of that charity bike ride, or has that already been & gone?

6 months too:o:o

Congratulations to Katie & Kev:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know.:o She had an MRI scan earlier in the year when she had some stomach problem didn't she?
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    So she spoke the truth in a roundabout way when she stated some weeks ago that she wasn't trying for another child . She was already upduffed .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    So she spoke the truth in a roundabout way when she stated some weeks ago that she wasn't trying for another child . She was already upduffed .

Thing is though how can she be so shocked that she is pregnant when she doesn't use contraception?
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Thing is though how can she be so shocked that she is pregnant when she doesn't use contraception?

Yep, definition of a complete dope.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How old is Jett? My that's quick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    How old is Jett? My that's quick.

Isn't he about 9 months old?
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, fancy that :o

Cue dramarama ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't he about 9 months old?

Good god that's bloody quick, she was as big as a house whilst carrying Jett. Wonder why only the Mail online have only ran with the story, without confirmation either. Think I will wait for the announcement.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good god that's bloody quick, she was as big as a house whilst carrying Jett. Wonder why only the Mail online have only ran with the story, without confirmation either. Think I will wait for the announcement.

It looks like the DM picked it up from the Sun, according to the article. If it is true, no doubt the drama will start soon:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julia_Webb wrote: »
    Well, fancy that :o

Cue dramarama ....

Keep an eye out for the pink horsebox!!;-)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Keep an eye out for the pink horsebox!!;-)

:D:D:D I bet the French Hospital is bricking it in case she comes back .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuff those cheese eating surrender monkeys - natch - Cape Verde's the place to be - they speako de right lingo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    :D:D:D I bet the French Hospital is bricking it in case she comes back .

:D Watch this space for a passport drama. Doubt any airline will let her on board, given that Jett was a premature baby and if she IS 6 months pregnant she hasn't that long before the cutt off for flying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having already had 4 kids, how do you not know your pregnant. Mind her flagging career will be of no concern with all this child benefit coming in :D
    Surely her being pregnant again can't be true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having already had 4 kids, how do you not know your pregnant. Mind her flagging career will be of no concern with all this child benefit coming in :D
    Surely her being pregnant again can't be true.[/QUOTE

I want to know how many caesarians it is safe to have especially so soon after the last one?

God only knows if it is def true. Either way it will be all over the internet pretty soon, no doubt.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Watch this space for a passport drama. Doubt any airline will let her on board, given that Jett was a premature baby and if she IS 6 months pregnant she hasn't that long before the cutt off for flying.

Premature?!?! Depends which dates were to be believed ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-sex-talk-no-3230394

^^^^ This only a few weeks ago. She really is so stupid......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely her being pregnant again can't be true.[/QUOTE

I want to know how many caesarians it is safe to have especially so soon after the last one?

God only knows if it is def true. Either way it will be all over the internet pretty soon, no doubt.:)

If the Mail online or Sunday Sun know she is so shocked, I would of expected her spokesman to have confirmed either way. If it's true, Kevin is a dirty boy. Wonder if Katie will dress like a bag lady this time to hide the bump, but there wouldn't be any doubt over this one, so why should she bother ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If the Mail online or Sunday Sun know she is so shocked, I would of expected her spokesman to have confirmed either way. If it's true, Kevin is a dirty boy. Wonder if Katie will dress like a bag lady this time to hide the bump, but there wouldn't be any doubt over this one, so why should she bother ;-)

Her spokesman is her brother. If it is true, she will want to announce it herself, no doubt selling all the ins and outs (no pun intended) to the highest bidder.

If it is not true, she has got herself into the press again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her spokesman is her brother. If it is true, she will want to announce it herself, no doubt selling all the ins and outs (no pun intended) to the highest bidder.

But she had all these tests done recently because of her publicly played out illness, surely her being pregnant would of been picked up then :confused: she announced Jett even before the safe 12wk term (if you believe the time of conception of course ;-))
    I just struggle to believe a Mother of 4 could not of known until she was 6mths, especially after her being soooo poorly just recently.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But she had all these tests done recently because of her publicly played out illness, surely her being pregnant would of been picked up then :confused: she announced Jett even before the safe 12wk term (if you believe the time of conception of course ;-))
    I just struggle to believe a Mother of 4 could not of known until she was 6mths, especially after her being soooo poorly just recently.

I know, it is puzzling. Unless it was picked up then and for whatever reason she has kept quiet about it:confused:.. Very odd indeedy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am off to bed now, so Night Night to every one.^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes very odd indeed. Not convinced. Night :)
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been reading this story. I wish her all,the best because I think she's a very good Mum.
This discussion has been closed.