stairwaystairway Posts: 1,500
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I can't believe this, Biffa,woman of the year,
What is the country coming too.

Comments

• Mr WendalMr Wendal Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Who else should be? She is the most talked about woman since Diana. ;)
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course it should be her, i mean all those women who have done loads for charity,or are overseas fighting for the country with our lads over there i mean how could any women match up to the nations sweetheart that is Cheryl Cole-Tweedy for been women of the year:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the hype with her. Her agent must be sh!t hot!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    ell-oh-fuken-ell:p

everyone luvs a cheated on wife with a record for ABH - in other news Katie Price will teach deportment at Cheltenham Ladie's College......:rolleyes:
  • fluffsta007fluffsta007 Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    Mrs Cole who left a toilet attendant in a pool of blood is now woman of the year?

FFS.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Says who? Bored staff of some rag or is it more "official"? Anyway it was worth being cheated on, people will remember you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Cole who left a toilet attendant in a pool of blood is now woman of the year?

FFS.

Ah we are not supposed to remember that. That was just a blip lol.

A new hairstyle, name and getting your teeth done is mean to make people forget about past indescretions.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    :yawn: jeeeeez. all because of a new hairstyle, teeth, and a job on the x factor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    proof there is an alternative universe - with a much lower average IQ it seems!
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    That world has gone mad
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A depressing sign of the times in this country.

Don't worry about being intelligent, girls, or interesting, charismatic or talented. All you need to be successful is a cheating husband and a good stylist.
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    predictable really. noone loved vikki when she was cheated on. i can't recall her getting any awards.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edit: wrong awards show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    I don't get the hype with her. Her agent must be sh!t hot!

Well he has done the impossible and polished a turd.:D
  • clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    It was only because she turned up this time, she was meant to get it last year but couldn't attend, so they gave it to Kristen Stewart...

Oh god, don't get me started on KS .... but she does have a lot in common with our cheryl .....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Says who? Bored staff of some rag or is it more "official"? Anyway it was worth being cheated on, people will remember you.

It's from Glamour magazine but was a public vote, so she was always going to win really
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's from Glamour magazine but was a public vote, so she was always going to win really

Well, they had to give it to somebody and given UK's extreme obsession with celeb gossip it was never going to be somebody who did something useful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edit; thinking of the wrong awards show again
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody loves a good love break up played out in the media - who will win next year?
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OH DEAR GOD.

Lets ignore the women raising millions for HELP FOR HEROS or the cancer runners who raised over 22 million for research this year, or the organisers putting homes together building them with their own bare hands to supply overnight accomodation for parents whose kids are in hospices and have to travel 2hrs each way morning and night everyday to see them, and give it to some chavy cowbag who is still the spoilt little madam she always was underneath the glossy exterior and why? oh i know shes pretty and got cheated on:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Question - did any of those complaining vote for a "worthy" woman?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Question - did any of those complaining vote for a "worthy" woman?

Proberly the trashy mag(well not as trashy as heat but still celebrity obsessed sp?) didnt even put any worthy candidate in the list it will have been Tweedy, Katona, Price etc....
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rightly so :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Proberly the trashy mag(well not as trashy as heat but still celebrity obsessed) didnt even put any worthy candidate in the list it will have been Tweedy, Katona, Price etc....

There weren't any nominations if I recall - you could enter any (woman) you wanted...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There weren't any nominations - you could enter any (woman) you wanted...

well i suppose why compete as it would always be her as she is what the media and press think we are interested in, a question did you vote Cheryl? as you know a lot about her, record sales, who is on the album etc..