Cheryl's condition shows no sign of improving!

Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am nearly crying writing this, I just can't believe it :cry::cry::cry:
Just read at the end of this :cry:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s103/the-x-factor/news/a239596/cole-condition-worse-than-first-thought.html
it says : Reports today claimed that Cole's condition is showing no signs of improvement as her condition is worse than first thought.
Omigod, I am actually going to cry, not Cheryl, please no :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Cheryl, please pull through, I am soo upset, she is so young, please everyone pray for Cheryl, I am not joking, even the ones that don't even like her that much, I am begging you, please, I am not joking, please don't say I am, just please pray for her :cry:

Comments

• trawets09trawets09 Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it will improve she's in the best hospital receiving the best treatment available

Malaria is a nasty illness but its rarely life theatening especially when receiving top health care.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for god sakes!

if you are not joking with that OTT post, then I'm crying as I type for you. :p
  • Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why would I even be joking :(
    it's just so sad :cry:
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,490
    Forum Member
    Why don't you pray for the millions of people in Africa who have the same condition as Cheryl but are not able to afford the top end medical care she can. FFS.
  • Lola02Lola02 Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl is very ill but she will recover it will just take time .

I think the point of the article is that she may have to pull out of the Xfactor this year and hold off the release of her album.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear oh dear. Get a grip! I presume she is not a family member or close friend....or it your post a wind-up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey look Batman... Its a wind up!!
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Why don't you pray for the millions of people in Africa who have the same condition as Cheryl but are not able to afford the top end medical care she can. FFS.

Whilst I feel half an ounce of sympathy (but thats just because I'm too nice) she did that walk up a mountain to raise money for the mozzie nets yet when her BF announces she's taking her on a surprise trip and to bring her passport to the airport didn't think 'Sh1t i've not had any jabs/tablets' when he revealed the destination.
  • icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe the poster is being sarcastic and for this you should be very ashamed of yourself, Nadine Colye.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Whilst I feel half an ounce of sympathy (but thats just because I'm too nice) she did that walk up a mountain to raise money for the mozzie nets yet when her BF announces she's taking her on a surprise trip and to bring her passport to the airport didn't think 'Sh1t i've not had any jabs/tablets' when he revealed the destination.

She did take tablets, they don't make you immune to Malaria. Certainly reduce the risks and symptons if you catch it, but no immunity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    How OTT.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not getting worse is also something.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we just let these pointless threads die?
  • -Jodie--Jodie- Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there a statistic that said every 30 seconds a child dies from malaria, or something along those lines, in a paper today...?

Work out how many people have died since her diagnosis.
    & look at what medical treatment they have. Or don't have actually
    & work out what she WILL get.

I think it's safe to say she still be fine.
    No doubt there is some exaggeration in there somewhere too.
    Maybe to increase her popularity, who knows?

Maybe she didn't take the medication or forgot sometimes, & we're being spun a story to hide her stupidity & to show it was just bad luck.
    (Yes, I know they don't make to immune to it.)

I really can't believe you said you're crying.
    I have words I'd like to say about that, but I will keep them to myself.

& again, no doubt we'll have her "my brush with DEATH" exclusive in a celebrity magazine.
  • trawets09trawets09 Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if by some freak chance she did die

Would it be Princess Diana all over again?

In Cheryl and Simon Cowells dreams :rolleyes:
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be struck down with Maleria is indeed very serious and as they stated she put herself through such a hectic schedule and has been under so much stress in recent times, she has not got the physical strength to deal with it.

I do hope Cheryl makes a full recovery but she will never recover from the effects of this illness. I predict Cheryl under strong advice from the medical team will give up a lot of her projects including Xfactor, and return to a much less hectic schedule.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    For goodness sake she hasn't been in hospital for that long, give her a chance! It will take some time before she improves, she just needs looking after as best as possible and she should be fine.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    She did take tablets, they don't make you immune to Malaria. Certainly reduce the risks and symptons if you catch it, but no immunity.

Don't you also have to get injections. Doesn't that make you immune?
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    spkx wrote: »

Cheryl Cole has been taken on a surprise holiday by Derek Hough.

The 'Fight for This Love' singer was told to head to London's Heathrow airport, where the dancer - who she has grown increasingly close to since splitting from husband Ashley Cole in February - revealed they were off to Tanzania in Africa.

A source close to the star explained: "It was a complete surprise for Cheryl and she couldn't believe he had gone to so much trouble organising it.

"She was told to take her passport and all would be revealed at the airport. She was delighted at how thoughtful he'd been.

She can't have taken them if she didn't know where she was going!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Hough's are just everywhere these days aren't they?
  • GraathusGraathus Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you're absolutely fine and playing up for media effect not improving is proably a good sign.

Every collumn inch helps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole has been taken on a surprise holiday by Derek Hough.

The 'Fight for This Love' singer was told to head to London's Heathrow airport, where the dancer - who she has grown increasingly close to since splitting from husband Ashley Cole in February - revealed they were off to Tanzania in Africa.

A source close to the star explained: "It was a complete surprise for Cheryl and she couldn't believe he had gone to so much trouble organising it.

"She was told to take her passport and all would be revealed at the airport. She was delighted at how thoughtful he'd been.

She can't have taken them if she didn't know where she was going!

Her spokesperson has said she did take them.

Her spokesperson did not confirm the story you have posted, which came from a "soruce" in the Mirror. That is to say it's probably rubbish and she did know where she was going. We're talking about Cheryl Cole in the middle of filming The X Factor, any plans of a holiday would've been made weeks in advance to fit the schedule.

Heck, even the paps knew where she was going!
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish the media would leave well alone. The coverage of this is ridiculous! My niece had CBBC on last night and during Newsround, the news reader referred to Ms Cole as 'Our Cheryl'! I actually burst out laughing at the absurdity of that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    trawets09 wrote: »
    Imagine if by some freak chance she did die

Would it be Princess Diana all over again?

In Cheryl and Simon Cowells dreams :rolleyes:

it would be like jady goodie all over. Princess chav.

I feel sorry for the million of people who died in 3rd world countries than this racist chavvy cow. No doubt this is her PR team spinning this tail!!! She probably tucked up in bed with bad period pains
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it would be like jady goodie all over. Princess chav.

I feel sorry for the million of people who died in 3rd world countries than this racist chavvy cow. No doubt this is her PR team spinning this tail!!! She probably tucked up in bed with bad period pains

She's at a UCL hospital after being transferred from Cromwell, or are they and all the doctors all in on it too? :rolleyes: