Options

Daily Star - Friday 3rd Sept - Race Row (Merged)

lectorlector Posts: 827
Forum Member
✭✭
Tomorrows Daily Star reporting that Michelle given a rollocking in a new race row apparently with Victor.

What have I missed ??

Comments

• Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember she was worried on LF last night because she thought she had said something offensive ... but I have no idea what or who to.
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she did or didnt whatever, the Star will have blown it up out of all propotion.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    I don't think anyone should doubt what the Daily Star says, their journalism and accuracy is fantastic.. ;)
  • Options
    ClairebeeClairebee Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ere we go, get prepared for the backlash Michelle.
  • Options
    hirtahirta Posts: 1,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice pic of Michelle on the front of the DailyStar, she even had most of her clothes on :rolleyes:

The story content will follow later !
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were probably arguing about which horse won this years Grand National.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Did the paper say that brian was also called to the D/R after michelle about the same thing!:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian was called in too. I think it was to do with some of them having a laugh in the nest. Victor went to come in & as a laugh Brian said `sorry you`re not allowed in here, it`s the VIP area!
    Victor said, again as a joke `just because I`m black it doesn`t I`m security`. Brian said `OK you can come for tonight!`
    Michelle repeated the joke to someone else but I don`t know who. A lot later she was called into the DR & was told off, then Brian was called in afterwards. It`s just BB being too PC.
    I`m wondering if Michelle repeated to Makosi & she might have complained to BB - hust a guess.:confused:
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I caught the tail end of it on here. It was something to do with Victor saying "don't think I'm a doorman just because I'm black". They were all joking about it and Victor was NOT offended in any way shape or form.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    I thought Victor made a comment about security and Michelle and Brian gave it a laugh.:confused:
  • Options
    lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Usual Star rubbish then........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trust the Daily Star, if C5 gets hold of BB it will get even worse than it is already.

I wish a decent channel would pick it up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArumLily wrote: »
    Brian was called in too. I think it was to do with some of them having a laugh in the nest. Victor went to come in & as a laugh Brian said `sorry you`re not allowed in here, it`s the VIP area!Victor said, again as a joke `just because I`m black it doesn`t I`m security`. Brian said `OK you can come for tonight!`
    Michelle repeated the joke to someone else but I don`t know who. A lot later she was called into the DR & was told off, then Brian was called in afterwards. It`s just BB being too PC.
    I`m wondering if Michelle repeated to Makosi & she might have complained to BB - hust a guess.:confused:

Correction

Brian said here comes Security

Victor just because I'm black doesn't mean I'm security

More sound cuts

Brian was called to the DR and given a warning

Michelle, Nadia & Makosi were called to the DR to be given a warning due to their conversation about Brian playing on himself being Gay

Today Michelle said the word Gay in the garden then said ooops sorry I meant to of said Homosexual

It's BB panicing about Race & Homosexuality Rows
  • Options
    Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trust the Daily Star, if C5 gets hold of BB it will get even worse than it is already.

I wish a decent channel would pick it up.

No publicity is bad publicity. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I don't think anyone should doubt what the Daily Star says, their journalism and accuracy is fantastic.. ;)

In the loosest meaning of the word. ;)
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    What a load of cods.
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its ridiculous i saw them being called in last night and she wa slike but we were joking and noone was upset

i think bb have gone ott with this and now the papers are onto it it will be blown completely out of proportion
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »

apparantly she made a racist joke, not sure what she actually said though.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Correction

More sound cuts

Michelle, Nadia & Makosi were called to the DR to be given a warning due to their conversation about Brian playing on himself being Gay

Today Michelle said the word Gay in the garden then said ooops sorry I meant to of said Homosexual

No. Brian said 'this is a VIP area' . Victor replied ' just because I'm black, doesn't mean I am security'

Both Brian and Michelle were called to the DR seperately..............we do not know what for!!!
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    What a load of cods.

wallop:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correction

More sound cuts

also convo's and banter about race have been going on for a while in the house BUT I think BB are being EXTRA careful since Coolio was ejected

Nadia was fuming last night and this morning saying BB tell us off about that but didn't do anything about me, come on it's not on, it's not fair............re Brian's "gayness"
  • Options
    cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB just covering their backs, I suppose.

W know people will complain to OfCom at the least excuse and I suppose BB just wants to make sure they can demonstrate that they dealt with it immediately
  • Options
    AlephAleph Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    After Victor said about "..just because I'm black" Brian said "dont play the race card" - I think it was more what Brian said than Michelle which caused trouble..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    for those that don't have LF take a look at the WHATM threads

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1342973&page=43

have a scroll around :)