Emmerdale - Bring back Lady Tara!

NoWireHangersNoWireHangers Posts: 909
Forum Member
✭✭
She was great! We need a 'lady of the manor' type, we haven't really had one since Natasha left.

Comments

• NELLIENASHNELLIENASH Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she would balance out the rough, common tramp-types like Charity and Debbie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Declan is going to proposes to Katie. So Katie's soon the become lady of the manor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    Declan is going to proposes to Katie. So Katie's soon the become lady of the manor.
    Really?
    Only IF they get married.
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Nobody did rich bitches better than Emmerdale. Sadly, as great as Lady Tara was (not to mention Kim Tate and Rosemary Sinclair), I don't think she'd return. There's nothing for her in Emmerdale or anyone she knows left still living in the village.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Declan's half-sister's arriving in the village at the end of the year. She's been described as ruthless and glamourous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Carl King next conquest Declans half sister Macey hope she walks the floor with him. No chance of Carl and Chas getting back then, hope Chas finds somebody decent
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Lady Tara too.

She was gorgeous.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed. Bring her back as the new owner of Home Farm and maybe a love interest for Declan. She was ace during her first stint in the late 90s.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I think Katie would be a better character if she was an out and out bitch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Katie would be a better character if she was an out and out bitch.

Well she's an out and out bike.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL ... so true. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D

best meddler I've ever seen though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carl King next conquest Declans half sister Macey hope she walks the floor with him. No chance of Carl and Chas getting back then, hope Chas finds somebody decent
    Where has that come from?
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,639
    Forum Member
    I loved Tara and would be overjoyed if she came back. I was delighted when she returned or Len's funeral. :D

She should be the one who returned and then gets married to Declan, not Katie. I can't stand Katie, in fact I don't get why she's still in it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love for Katie to slowly evolve into a proper Emmerdale bitch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Katie, in fact I don't get why she's still in it.

Because she's very pretty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved her!
  • NoWireHangersNoWireHangers Posts: 909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eugh Katie is about as interesting as a pair of curtains.

Sometimes I miss 'Nasty' Nicola
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    If you are wondering where i got my information on Carl/ Megan Macey they were in Stuart Blackburns spoilers in Inside Soap mag a few weeks ago.
  • RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    Eugh Katie is about as interesting as a pair of curtains.

Sometimes I miss 'Nasty' Nicola

Katie is just cringeworthy, she does not deserve to be there. She should just go and be a model if all people wanna do is look at her. Me and my boyfriend either laugh or yell at the TV whenever she tries to deliver an emotional line. What we've discovered is that she rarely gets any tricky stuff, she didn't even get screentime to react to Mia's death, there was just a :eek:, then a cut, then she was like 'I'm so sorry' then she turned and walked off when Declan shunned her. Actress who plays Nicola however got reaction time and acted perfectly within character. Katie has no character, she has no personality at all, and no development! I can't think of any other soap character like her!

And as for marriage?! I mean I can see that Declans desperate for love and attention but they never seem like a real couple! Have they ever done anything fun together? Do they even know eachother? It's just insane and I doubt any one is actually interested...

Looking forward to Declans half sis coming in. Good actress, think she'll be fab. I also think she'll take over home farm.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This! Emmerdale's answer to the equally dreary Maria from Corrie

Back to topic though, it would be nice to see Lady Tara back, but, no doubt she'll end up shagging Cain:yawn:
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she is the mystery Buyer
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 26,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lady Tara i would love to take over at Home Farm, with a child and a rich husband, and make Home Farm, into like a palace
  • fi_onafi_ona Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.
  • fi_onafi_ona Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought this thread was a bit dodgy, it started in 2011. How on earth it got bumped up after all this time I have no idea? Weird.