✭✭
    Nuts.
  • Options
    Wayne-KerrWayne-Kerr Posts: 3,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsWalker wrote: »
    Why aren`t the twins or Nicola on there :confused:

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/big-brother/celebrity-big-brother/winner

He deserves to be favourite. Although the bookies regularly get it wrong on Channel 5.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayne-Kerr wrote: »
    http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/big-brother/celebrity-big-brother/winner

He deserves to be favourite. Although the bookies regularly get it wrong on Channel 5.

Thanks. I don`t understand these betting things, so it is easy to fool me.
  • Options
    mrsdidimrsdidi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as it sticks in my throat to say so Frankie has been a revelation to me I really didn't like him and was sure he would be right idiot and yes he has had his moments but I have actually found myself quite liking him. Bit then considering who is in there that's not really a surprise.
  • Options
    TonyfaceTonyface Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wont win......he will get some teenage girls to vote for him, and a few others....
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him now :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    tbh i dont know who else i wouldnt mind winning anymore.

K+K = definatly dont want them to win anymore for obvious reasons.shame liked them yesterday.
    Denise = didnt really like her that much anyway, and between last night and the night with frankie in the hottub i just find her creepy
    Nicola = i was also warming to her slightly before last night, but i just dont see why she needed to be involved last night. after the tantrum last night i went right off her
    Micheal = actually over the past couple of nights i have warmed to himn slightly, i especially liked the fact he stayed out of it last night. still dont really want him to win though
    Gareth = :yawn:
    Romeo = :yawn:

that only leaves Frankie
  • Options
    happygoluckyboyhappygoluckyboy Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I have so much love for frankie after last night. He stood up for Denise (whether she was right or wrong) because she was being bullied and ganged up on. Non of the other guys had the balls to do it.
  • Options
    M_apple5M_apple5 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miz_sam wrote: »
    tbh i dont know who else i wouldnt mind winning anymore.

K+K = definatly dont want them to win anymore for obvious reasons.shame liked them yesterday.
    Denise = didnt really like her that much anyway, and between last night and the night with frankie in the hottub i just find her creepy
    Nicola = i was also warming to her slightly before last night, but i just dont see why she needed to be involved last night. after the tantrum last night i went right off her
    Micheal = actually over the past couple of nights i have warmed to himn slightly, i especially liked the fact he stayed out of it last night. still dont really want him to win though
    Gareth = :yawn:
    Romeo = :yawn:

that only leaves Frankie

I'm guessing by "obvious reasons" you mean the ridiculously biased spin the show has put on the argument?