Kate O'Mara's son in suspected suicide...

NoWireHangersNoWireHangers Posts: 909
Forum Member
✭✭
Sad sad news for anybody to deal with, particularly for someone in Kate's stage of life. My thoughts go out to her

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9777586/Kate-OMara-beyond-distraught-over-sons-suspected-suicide.html

Comments

• LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus poor Kate. Clearly he never got over the crash with the injuries they left. I hope the press leave her be
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Poor Kate, I met her once, she was very actressy and affected but my heart goes out to her on this tragedy, she is not that young and it may affect her own health apart from the dreadful grief she is going through.

A very sad situation, I hope she has lots of support.
  • NoWireHangersNoWireHangers Posts: 909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes at her age it may effect her health. Poor woman.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh how sad. She must be devastated.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He lived with her, too. I don't know if that makes it better or worse but it's a terrible blow. You're not supposed to bury your kids, no matter what age they are. Very sad.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How sad... Deverstating For his family
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What terribly sad news. :( Poor woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    This is very sad and tragic news for poor Kate, it must be very hard to lose a son, particualry if he lived with her.
  • EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Today, a woman answering the door at the actress's cottage ..."

In other words, some journalist actually went and knocked at the house. Ye gods, the press really haven't learnt anything from the Leveson inquiry, have they?
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Ellef wrote: »

In other words, some journalist actually went and knocked at the house. Ye gods, the press really haven't learnt anything from the Leveson inquiry, have they?

Jesus Christ, can they not just leave her be in her time of grief.

That is bloody pathetic.
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ellef wrote: »

M@nterik wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, can they not just leave her be in her time of grief.

That is bloody pathetic.

It is disgraceful behaviour, isn't it. It appears that some elements of the press will never have any moral compass.

My heart goes out to her - what a terrible thing to happen. It must be harrowing to lose your child anyway, but I got the impression that it was just Kate and her son living together, so this must be even more devastating.