Do you have a big bum?

LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have never bothered if my bum is big or not, Let's face it I never see it unless I can bothered to hold a mirror to catch the reflection in another mirror, and why would I bother. My bum is cushioned enough to sit comfortably on it, how do skinny bum people manage, it must be painful.

Comments

• suki csuki c Posts: 6,088
    Forum Member
    Yes - I have a very cushiony one - OH has a very bony one and can't sit for too long :(
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to have such a small bony bum, I hated it.

I am now happy with my bum size.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is in proportion with the rest of me but as fashionable bums are getting bigger and bigger, I think mine might be too small now! :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a huge arse. I'm a pear shape and I hate it.
  • DrFlowDemandDrFlowDemand Posts: 2,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a small bum, which is occasionally the source of discomfort. For example, if I eat out at a restaurant with hard seats, I do have to ask for a cushion as sitting on a hard seat for the duration of a three course meal will make the bones in my butt painful, and no amount of cheek shifting can stave it off.

Most of the time having a small bottom is not an issue however, I do struggle with buying business clothes.Most clothes- if I need a smaller size I can get child's size, jeans etc. look fine and a wooly jumper is a wooly jumper whichever department it comes from, but there don't seem to be many smart business clothes cut in smaller sizes and they obviously don't come in children's sizes (if anyone knows where I can buy a small trouser suit, a link would be gratefully received).
  • Jon OJon O Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mine is small & pert, its a shame I cant say the same for my belly :D
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Yes, his name's Andy and he's about to set off for work. :D

Nah, I don't, although it's not bony like it used to be when I was a scrawny teen. I don't think I'd give two hoots if I did have a big arse.
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    Does it look big in this ?
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I do. I wouldn't mind it slightly bigger though, as in sticking out just a little more. I'd hate to have a small or flat bottom.
  • redprimeraredprimera Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    I used to work with a massive fat woman, with a rear end like a back of a bus. During tea break us lads were discussing the following question.....if your cheeks are 20 inches 'deep', how do you wipe your arse and do your turds pop out looking like naan breads?
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am losing weight and doing very well, but I will never not have a 'big' bum as my hips are ridiculously wide (and I would say abnormally so for a man :cry:)
  • JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    I have a hot ass, I do ALOT of squats, am naturally quite voluptuous in the ass department and enjoy building my glutes. Honestly, I find my ass pretty hot to watch when naked and a bit wet, fresh from the shower. Looks awesome in tight briefs.
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I do and honestly women have made comments about it in the past I just laughed back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I do and I cannot lie.
  • redprimeraredprimera Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    JimothyD wrote: »
    I have a hot ass, I do ALOT of squats, am naturally quite voluptuous in the ass department and enjoy building my glutes. Honestly, I find my ass pretty hot to watch when naked and a bit wet, fresh from the shower. Looks awesome in tight briefs.

In reality its massive with the texture of an Elephants knee cap and more barnacles on it than the hull of the Titanic.
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I have always walked lots, No taxi drivers bum here.
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always taken same view as OP. I don't have to look at it, so it's not my problem.

When you descend from 1000 years' worth of yeoman farmers, you're just going to have childbearing hips. They selected their wives, like their pigs, for quick childbirth to get em back in the fields faster. It's not my fault I come from farming stock.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont like women with big bums, never have
  • mooblymoobly Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Yip. Massively out of proportion to the rest of me. My husband loves it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my bum is actually bigger than the wifes :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The girl I live with has a bum to rival any film stars that I have seen.
    She is small cute and has an amazing bum, I mean amazing its gorgeous.
    sadly she is gay !! fail :P

Mine is shrinking fast, though to be fair my bum has never been a big issue its my belly and man tits that cheese me off !!
  • trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JimothyD wrote: »

Well, that will certainly be a novelty in Las Vegas.

There's a 24 Hour Country and Western Gay Bar next block off The Strip, in a strip mall, where I'm certain it would meet with great admiration. ;)
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    hehe "Bum" :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not big. A bit pale, but not big.
    Saigo wrote: »
    hehe "Bum" :p

It's an arse, innit? :D
  • JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redprimera wrote: »
    I used to work with a massive fat woman, with a rear end like a back of a bus. During tea break us lads were discussing the following question.....if your cheeks are 20 inches 'deep', how do you wipe your arse and do your turds pop out looking like naan breads?

:D

That's quite the mental image.