Does Amy live permanently with Steve?

NoWireHangersNoWireHangers Posts: 909
Forum Member
✭✭
In corrie? Why isn't she with Tracy?! I'm not happy!

Comments

• flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,795
    Forum Member
    Tracy left Amy and Simon home alone with Faye and her friend Grace. They forced Simon into a dress, covered him in make-up and then threatened Amy into keeping quiet about it. Steve blamed Tracy for leaving the kids alone and took Amy to live in the Rovers. I remember him saying that Tracy only had Amy for about 3 days a week anyway.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's no hope for the girl. Her mother is a pantomime murder, her father is Lord Gurnsworth of Gurnington Manor, granny Liz and Dierdge are the local drunken bikes, her Uncle Pete is a bigamist, and cousin Curly is the spawn of the devil.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz made it clear to Tracy that Amy stays with them last year.
  • ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine Amy is living with Steve to make room for Peter at Deirdre's. Amy sleeps in the front room, which used to be Blanche's bedroom as well, so obviously only two bedrooms upstairs, and Peter needs somewhere to sleep. Although I imagine the little madam won't be too happy at the idea of a smelly alky sleeping in her bedroom:D
  • LynchpinLynchpin Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    There's no hope for the girl. Her mother is a pantomime murder, her father is Lord Gurnsworth of Gurnington Manor, granny Liz and Dierdge are the local drunken bikes, her Uncle Pete is a bigamist, and cousin Curly is the spawn of the devil.

She's probably the only "normal" one! :D
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....and her Grandad McDonald is in prison, so he is, and her Grandad Barlow is in Canada for some reason
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member

She also has a snarling alley cat as a step mother.. poor kid.