CS I'm loving Tracy at the minute!

2»

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    shes certainly more funny than her mother Dreary! the writers always fail at making her funny! she has become a joke since Ken left! the sooner he is brought back the better, although I'm certainly not looking forward to these Barlow caravan scenes but Deirdre is better when Ken is around

Caravan scenes? Mary's caravan thing? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Her reaction to seeing Tina's body 'O.M.G' like she just heard some celeb gossip!

The day after Tina dies walking into the rovers 'it's like a graveyard in here'

She is too funny! Love her, she's a great bitch

Tracy gets a lot of stick but I love her, one of my fav characters, although I think very underused of late. Looking forward to seeing more of her as the Tina murder story unravels.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caravan scenes? Mary's caravan thing? :confused:
    Spoilers say that Ken and Deidre will be going to North Wales for a caravan holiday as soon as he returns to the street.
  • Ashley79Ashley79 Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    She could give Janine Butcher a run for her money at one point. I hope the writers start to remember that soon
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always been a fan of Tracyluv.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    I've always liked Tracy, she stirs events up like no one else could.
    I like Tracy when she isn't shoehorned into every little storyline and deliberately plays the bitch. Her one liners are great and scenes with Liz.

The great thing about this crappy storyline is that we get to see another side of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Ashley79 wrote: »
    She could give Janine Butcher a run for her money at one point. I hope the writers start to remember that soon

I agree.
  • immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always luvved (;-)) TracyLuv and it's great to see others on here finally being won over too. If there's anybody that can take over Blanche's mantle, it's our Tracy.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    "We have plans". Major lools tonight

That did make me laugh.

I want to like Tracy but I just can't as I loved Charlie :( ....and also I am very stubborn.
  • Ashley79Ashley79 Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Am loving the relationship between Tracy and Peter too at the moment, she's so cutting but so on his side, he needs someone like her around
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Tracy.....she's great... no other actor on the street can deliver the comedy like our Trace......but I remember at Karen and Steve's wedding when she announced that Steve was the father of her child that scene was electric no comedy then just pure evil malice.....Tracy as been the underdog for to long in CS at last people are now realizing what a great all round actress she is.....
  • jceltic1984jceltic1984 Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    No I can't stand her
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    She's fun in her own way.

I'd take her over most female characters - Fiz, Anna, Michelle, Katy etc anyways.