Options

Dispatches - Secreats of the Police - 2000 - 16/06/14

alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi folks,

Dealign with racism in the police - anyone watching?

Looks as though Constable Savage still lives..

Comments

• Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really wanted to see this but recorded it on C4+1 due to the football and Corrie being on at 8pm also, but just took a quick look and has a caption saying programe content cannot be shown on C4+1. Really disappointed as wanted to see this. Hope it is on C4OD.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Channel 4 have now removed the repeat tonight on 4Seven and also the repeat on C4 on Friday morning. Also only two short clips available on C4OD.
  • Options
    suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Channel 4 have now removed the repeat tonight on 4Seven and also the repeat on C4 on Friday morning. Also only two short clips available on C4OD.
    I didn't record this yesterday when I was out as I thought I'd record a later showing. Realise it's now been replaced with a cooking show. Any idea why? Ade adepitan was on the wright stuff today and didn't mention any contentious issues. Interested to know why it's been pulled. Surely the police not liking his findings shouldn't be enough?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still removed from the listings for the early Friday morning repeat, but it is now finally on 4oD. Would love to know why all repeats, including the one on C4+1 were not shown.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/4od#3717617