Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    They keep advertising it as a new series so why do we keep seeing the same people on it.

Just watching it now and Im sure the woman coming on well Rays been on before and his wifes not far behind, Claire......
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Must say prefered Trisha or Vanessa. Kyle is the same subjects every day. We had a variety of subjects with Trisha, some funny shows.
    Its all lie detectors/who stole the money...zzzzzzz
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many times has that Claire, her husband and kids been on now? They must be getting really short of people willing to appear these days. ( Claire = The woman who was supposed to have cancer.... came on in a bandana but made a miraculous recovery, numerous appearances with daughters and family.)

the first lot.... all the kids should be in care. No questions asked just get the kids to safety.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh, I wonder how long til Jeremy pulls out the plinky-plonky piano music for "inspirational" kids or wheels out the has-been celebs with drug issues? I s'pose they're the only celebs Jezza gets to rub shoulders with.
    Forum Member
    Gosh, I wonder how long til Jeremy pulls out the plinky-plonky piano music for "inspirational" kids or wheels out the has-been celebs with drug issues? I s'pose they're the only celebs Jezza gets to rub shoulders with.

That will be the Christmas episodes :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh don't.......... those shows are the absolute pits. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh don't.......... those shows are the absolute pits. >:(

Aren't they just? :D His ratings must take a bit of a dip on those days. Imagine the disappointment for those who wait in line to get tickets to be in the audience only to find out it's one of those shows. Lol. Nothing against those kids, mind you, it's just that Jeremy comes across as so smarmy and creepy with them, like making goo-goo eyes at and asking a 5 year old disabled child to stop flirting with him. <barf emoticon>
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw Jeremy Kyle this morning. What the hell was that 34 year old blonde woman doing with that silly 19 year old who was a total head the ball? What is wrong with people?
    Forum Member
    I saw Jeremy Kyle this morning. What the hell was that 34 year old blonde woman doing with that silly 19 year old who was a total head the ball? What is wrong with people?
    Freinds say to me...why do you watch that crap :D
    I just say it makes my life look not half bad :D
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Ha ha, same here!
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    ^ Ha ha, same here!

You got a full set of teeth as well lol...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a laugh! "I've been pushed around by bigger blokes than you" :D..... frequently I should imagine. :D:D What a bell end he was.

The woman was as thick as two planks for going anywhere near it in the first place. Probably deserved each other really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    ^ Ha ha, same here!

I always watch because no matter how lousy my life can appear at times, I look at the collection of freaks and nutters on this show and know that even in my darkest hours, I will never ever be as pathetic as them.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the to screen in the back of this shot, the floor manager for today's show is "Super Will". Wonder if that is a self appointed moniker. Can't imagine Kyle calling anyone apart from himself or his doodle super.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hpx3x6ct69dlb3/Photo%2013-10-2014%2013%2023%2042.jpg?dl=0

PJ
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That bloke at the end, what a scumbag for stealing the money and then blaming the daughter for it. I hope the dad Colin had the sense not to assault him once they left the studio, he is not worth getting a criminal record for.
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Watching JK this morning and have noticed that his forehead doesn't move at all, methinks he has had botox.
    Forum Member
    I always watch because no matter how lousy my life can appear at times, I look at the collection of freaks and nutters on this show and know that even in my darkest hours, I will never ever be as pathetic as them.

I said something similar to my husband the other day. He said why you watching this crap lol...I said cos my life doesnt seem to bad and Ive got all my own teeth :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone watch it this morning? a classic episode!the last story was complete car crash!!so so funny
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone watch it this morning? a classic episode!the last story was complete car crash!!so so funny

Can you just imagine going on telly to find out if your mum copped a feel on your husband's backside? Good gawd, you have to wonder what is wrong with some people. I do find it funny when Jeremy berates them for their behavior though, if it weren't for them he'd have no show. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Awful awful people. Bloody stealing lie detectors again.....Kyle would have made a bloody good Judge Jefferies, in people's faces and snarling at them with that twisted grin on his face. The lot at the end were a comic turn, mad mother and dopey daughter deserved each other.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    From this week's Popbitch mail out:

"It's important to get the right sort of security when you're a well-known celebrity, and no-one knows that better than Jeremy Kyle. He was spotted earlier this week in an otherwise deserted beer garden and, unless it was a spoof, was loudly interviewing someone for the position of driver and bodyguard.

The rigorous interview involved:
    * Jeremy giving the guy a nickname ("Beefy")
    * Jeremy measuring Beefy's biceps with an actual tape measure
    * Jeremy and Beefy roleplaying a number of different scenarios – including how to deal with paparazzi, how to deal with pepper spray and how to deal with Jeremy's mother when she calls

We're also told that he referred to himself in the third person a number of times."

Oh, I can just see it too :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're also told that he referred to himself in the third person a number of times.

He does indeed like saying his own name, a la "It's the Jeremy Kyle show!!!!" I wonder if he makes his wife say his full name in the throes of passion. Lol. Although judging by his comments lately, him and the missus don't do much in the bedroom anymore. If I was her I don't think I'd appreciate his very public commentary on their sex life or lack thereof.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Anybody see This Morning's show? It was total cringe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Anybody see This Morning's show? It was total cringe.

It was bloody terrible. The second 'bit' with the violent girl was appalling. She obvioulsy had serious mental health issue - Kyle and his cod counselling was embarrasing beyond belief. I felt sorry for that couple who came on whose son had been murdered, they should never have been put in that situation.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching JK this morning and have noticed that his forehead doesn't move at all, methinks he has had botox.

It wouldn't surprise me if he has.He must have aged over the years dealing with the chavs, toothless people, slappers , smackheads, swingers and mingers ! :D