Terry's obsession with Ulrika's fee.....

123457»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kenko2000 wrote: »
    Whatever his preconceived feelings towards her, it would have been reasonable to give her a fair chance.

Although it is good to be straight with someone rather than bitch behind their back, Terry seems to have been unnessessarily hurtful towards her -
    Specially when she hadn't been nasty towards him in any way and had even previously said she liked him in the diary room.
    So some sort of real jealousy or resentment about her fee does make sense.
    You must be kidding. She has not stopped making snide remarks at him and the men since she set foot in there. If you watch the Live Feed, you will know Terry stays up every night cleaning the kitchen spotless, he makes dinner, makes everyone tea & coffee voluntarily & when they ask. He is really considerate & helpful around the house and YET Ulrika cannot help herself, "You remind me of my husband Terry, except my husband is a do-er". Now how does that make any sense when he does MORE than Ulrika?

Terry thinks Ulrika is "lovely" even though she is high handed, I completely disagree. Her CONSTANT snide remarks are unbearable. What lovely person calls LaToya (who cannot get any nicer if she tried!) a ""stupid girl"????? What nice person makes fun of Verne's gf's height behind his back? She is cold, self-obsessed, snooty, dismissive, abrupt, rude & big-headed. High handed is an immsensely polite understatement. Why does she always have an obnoxious snarl upon her face? So patronising, controlling & snappy, "Don't do that!", "No!" "You stupid man!" "Stupid girl!" "That doesn't go there!" "Huh?!". Terry came out of the Diary with two tokens & before he could even offer an explantion, she sniped at him!

I'm sorry but Ulrika reminds me slightly of Heather Mills, an obnoxious, self-important woman playing the victim & turning everything into a drama about herself. Her & Tina are obsessed with men & cannot stop bitching & attacking them yet they talk about sexism? Terry said he thinks she is missing her kids as he's in the same situaton her & that she is deliberately being like this to be nominated out. I don't buy her BS. The tears come on for the cameras. Walk out if you miss them instead of sitting in the house being bitter when you're getting a hefty paycheque you don't even deserve. I don't believe she is an insecure individual at all. She's a master manipulator.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    I would imagine Tommy got less than people think, since to most of us he was a complete non-entity before going in, and will go back to the same once he's left. I'd also never heard of Ben or Tina, but the rest were familiar.

Terry does strike me as a bit of an idiot, believing everything the papers say and getting all bitter about it. Why doesn't he just ask her directly, if it bothers him that much? Pathetic. It's up to each celeb to negotiate their fees or get their agents to do so. Ulrika scored a good deal, Terry not so much - that's not Ulrika's fault.

I'd love to know more than anything else, how LaToyah managed to score a private room, something no other celeb has been able to do, and is this going to set a precedent. Hopefully not, since the celebs should all be slumming it together.

Agree with all your points and, if La Toyah was able to negotiate a private room, it does seem a trifle unfair to the others who have received no such similar privilege.

She seems like a nice person but has contributed very little IMO, to the show thus far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,770
    Forum Member
    autumn wrote: »
    He really has no idea who was paid what, so why he thinks she's the highest paid I don't know. I have my suspicions that LaToya may be highest paid, after all she is the only one with a private room, so she probably got the fee she demanded. Terry has a 'thing' about Ulrika, so he focuses on the money.

He has mentioned the money to almost everyone. I think he is jealous. He is probably short of money and resents her getting what she got. I say good luck to her for negotiating a good deal. ::)

Anyway Terry isn't as good looking Ulrika.:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben - £100,000!!

BB need to seek a discount :eek: