Options

Is Jeremy Sheffield leaving Hollyoaks now?

attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
Forum Member
✭✭
Now that the Abuse Storyline is out & Maxine's left?

Comments

• Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't see what else they can do with him. But I wouldn't put anything past Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but has Maxine actually left? we didnt see her get on the plane........ I havent heard that Nikki Sanderson is leaving..........
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Well if you are a mean and nasty character you can't really stay around for years & years.

Unless you share the name of a German car...
  • Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    I think she got on the plane, but only for a holiday to see Mitzeee. She'll be back.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see Jeremy in EastEnders.
  • Options
    BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki Sanderson hasn't left and technically Maxine Blake hasn't reported Patrick Blake to the police meaning is job is still intact a Hollyoaks headmaster...

They are still married...

He still has a job and some reputation left (some people like Darren Osbourne believe him)

Patricks involvement with Nico...

Sienna Blake and Mark "Dodger" Savage are still around...

More importantly his role in the John Paul McQueen and Finn O'Connor rape plot.

Hope he isn't going to get tangled up in the whole Grace Black/Trevor Royle/Mercedes McQueen/Freddie Roscoe mix up. Would be daft. We all thought Sienna had a shorter shelf life and she is still here.
  • Options
    fairyfruitcakefairyfruitcake Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brookside wrote: »
    Nikki Sanderson hasn't left and technically Maxine Blake hasn't reported Patrick Blake to the police meaning is job is still intact a Hollyoaks headmaster...

They are still married...

He still has a job and some reputation left (some people like Darren Osbourne believe him)

Patricks involvement with Nico...

Sienna Blake and Mark "Dodger" Savage are still around...

More importantly his role in the John Paul McQueen and Finn O'Connor rape plot.

Hope he isn't going to get tangled up in the whole Grace Black/Trevor Royle/Mercedes McQueen/Freddie Roscoe mix up. Would be daft. We all thought Sienna had a shorter shelf life and she is still here.

Exactly, there is no reason for him to leave
  • Options
    fenpeperfenpeper Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    I'd like to see his genuine reasons (inexcusable) behind his behaviour - didn;t buy the wedding day 'confession' at all as his behaviour continued shortly after. Does he really have 'issues' or is he just a controlling psycho!? x
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest I think he does have 'issues' as to why he behaves the way he did towards Maxine, it IS inexcusable behaviour but if he has issues they should be explored further.

I hope he doesn't leave, I quite like his character.
  • Options
    BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy admitted that Patrick was 100 percent honest during his little breakdown. He then just turned back into Patrick once they were married. In his head she can't leave him now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fenpeper wrote: »
    I'd like to see his genuine reasons (inexcusable) behind his behaviour - didn;t buy the wedding day 'confession' at all as his behaviour continued shortly after. Does he really have 'issues' or is he just a controlling psycho!? x

strangely I believed his wedding day confession - I think that we glimpsed the 'real' Patrick but I also do believe he has issues and is a controling psycho too :blush::)
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    I don't see why he should leave. Plenty of characters who have done bad things have stuck around after the reveal.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No BK said recently that Patrick, Sienna and Nico are 3 generations of the Blakes that have so much story to tell cause there complex or something like that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Probably not knowing Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i did hear a rumour that he was meant to be leaving around christmas but there been no confirmation
  • Options
    Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he may start abusing Sienna and Nico. they moved in with him didn't they??
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    I think Hollyoaks is the only soap where a character can do horrendous things and remain for years.

That said there is more to go with this storyline. His relationship with Sienna and Nico, his job, when he sees Maxine again, if he makes another relationship and so on.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, and i hope he doesn't leave for a long time.
    There is still mileage in the storyline anyway. Maxine WILL return, she'll have their baby. They'll be stuff with Dodger too, no doubt. Plus I still see Patrick causing trouble for Sienna and Nico.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    The whole storyline was done awfully with all the breaks.... Absolute Disgrace we should of seen patricks struggle with his ocd and and contain his violence and maxine struggling to keep her identity and lose herself we only got glimpses of this...
  • Options
    EEforestEEforest Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bryan Kirkwood said only a few weeks ago that he loves the characters of Patrick, Sienna and Nico and "is in no rush to see the back of them.''
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he may start abusing Sienna and Nico. they moved in with him didn't they??

yes, they have

I think he might try with Nico - I doubt he will try and abuse Sienna again