Options

Is it me or is Dean a creep?

13»

Comments

• Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally wooden character played by a simply awful actor.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I really want Dean to snare Linda. Anything to undermine that awful family.

Me too Rotter :cool: I particularly despise Mick so would very much enjoy Linda dumping him for Dean.

Dean is a great addition. I love all his evilness and that he hasn't reconciled with Shirley. I hope Mick and Shirley leave together, forever.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    BIB: So did using the word 'spazzy' as an insult.

Er yeah I know....sorry about that....couldn't think of a better alternative
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would rather Dean became a crazy stalker than actually attack Linda, and see her trying to deal with his behaviour without telling anyone.

I don't know what it would all lead up to. Maybe Dean trying to kill Mick? This could facilitate the Shirley/Mick reveal.

Completely unrelated but Nancy was really annoying the last two episodes.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    It does mean that Matt Di Angelo may not stick around though.

I can live with that.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »
    I would rather Dean became a crazy stalker than actually attack Linda, and see her trying to deal with his behaviour without telling anyone.

I don't know what it would all lead up to. Maybe Dean trying to kill Mick? This could facilitate the Shirley/Mick reveal.

Completely unrelated but Nancy was really annoying the last two episodes.

I agree.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did think they might consider a rape storyline where Mick would then kill Dean and go down for murder thus leading to Danny Dyer's exit from the show.....but reading other comments I'm not so sure now...
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,303
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    I did think they might consider a rape storyline where Mick would then kill Dean and go down for murder thus leading to Danny Dyer's exit from the show.....but reading other comments I'm not so sure now...

Not rape please, but I don't want Linda to cheat on Mick either.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do think that the 'creepiness' of how Dean is being written is to do with his mental health - if it was leading to a rape storyline, wouldn't it be too obvious and also not actually a good representation of how situations like this occur?
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a deep one