Does anyone else actually quite like Toya?

airyfariyairyfariy Posts: 593
Forum Member
✭✭
I really like her, I hope she doesn't go on Friday.

*waiting for the rotten apples to be thrown!*

Comments

• scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want her to stay after tonight and last nights shows, I agreed with everything she said
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    Yeah I do.

I get that she's annoying, but I think she is a brilliant housemate.
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I really disliked Toya last week, this week I love her. She must stay.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    I don't like her in the slightest but she really should stay well above the likes of the dude from Shameless and Loseton etc.
  • steg1988steg1988 Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    God I wish it was a vote to save!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I do and then I don't. I'll go through an episode where my opinion of her goes up and down but tonight I really loved her! I totally agree with her on how much Danielle has changed since the first week in the house. You can clearly see this group has formed and they are continually bullying the others and I respect Toya for sticking up for them!
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah, her intensity makes her a good and funny hm. you certainly can`t accuse her of being boring
  • airyfariyairyfariy Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phew!
    I like the fact that she's the only person who has managed to break away from a certain group she was always with, and actually step back and look at people's real personalities. Finally being able to see what people like Helen are really like, granted it was with they'll of a secret monitor. She saw the 3 stooges reactions and realised what they are really like.
    She may come across somewhat preachy but there's a real feel of honesty and just real truth with people that I warm to.
    Keep Toya in!
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her.

Such a deity. <333
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She adds so much to the show and unlike Pauline, Toya really does say what she thinks to THEIR FACES!!!!
    You have to respect her honesty. Yes she is a "little" self obsessed but aren't they all!!!

Winston is really slipping under the radar with HMs and Viewers - he really has done NOTHING to warrant a place in the house & I'm glad Toya named and shamed him as a game player because he is!

Do I want Toya to win ? NOPE
    Do I want her to stay ? HELL YES!!!

I'd love Ash to go this week *rolls eyes* Vote to evict will mean he's gonna b here for some time!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steg1988 wrote: »
    God I wish it was a vote to save!

Agreed!
  • SCOUSE-DUDESCOUSE-DUDE Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't agree with someone getting personal by belittling someone's life the way she did to Marlon, very uncalled for. So to answer the question, No.
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's coco-bananas but hilarious and a fantastic housemate. I'd love her to stay - she's set a rocket off under the whole house and provided some absolute BB gold!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    She adds so much to the show and unlike Pauline, Toya really does say what she thinks to THEIR FACES!!!!
    You have to respect her honesty. Yes she is a "little" self obsessed but aren't they all!!!

Winston is really slipping under the radar with HMs and Viewers - he really has done NOTHING to warrant a place in the house & I'm glad Toya named and shamed him as a game player because he is!

I'd love Ash to go this week *rolls eyes* Vote to evict will mean he's gonna b here for some time!

Totally. I like how she's called Helen out, and did what the others have been too afraid to do. What'll be interesting is to see how Matthew is going to behave now. Will he follow like a sheep or will he keep his distance from marlon and Helen after what he saw?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    airyfariy wrote: »
    I really like her, I hope she doesn't go on Friday.

*waiting for the rotten apples to be thrown!*

I don't have any apples, would a tomato do ;-)

I don't like Toya, she was trying to instigate it tonight again with Marlon I'm not keen on him either but I don't like the way she was trying to goad him.

I would like to see Ash out on Friday, I really don't think he brings much to the house. Though if Ash does go I can see it kicking off between Helen & Toya.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    My votes definitely on Ash to go! I'd like to see how Helen gets on without him by her side. Although their 'group' is still going they all have now differed themselves a bit to how they originally were, Toya has seen them for their true colours, Mark centers himself with everyone, Steven is attached to Kimberly now and with Pauline and Tamara gone Ash is the only one Helen really has left!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't agree with someone getting personal by belittling someone's life the way she did to Marlon, very uncalled for. So to answer the question, No.

Even if Marlon is actually 30 not 22 as he's told them all he is? 30 and no law degree?! ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »

Oh my god, you actually wrote that, I've been waiting for someone to pipe up with that bull. She's bitched behind others backs as much as anyone. And Toya is not a game player? Changing her whole attitude after her and Marc's chat about why Pauline was booed.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Never thought I'd say it, but I'd rather Toya stayed. It's becoming increasing clear that Marlon is one of the most deeply unpleasant, immature arsewipes that have ever graced the BB house. His attitude towards women stinks to high heaven. The guy is an evolutionary throwback with added idiocy, and he fully deserves to do the walk of shame on Friday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have any apples, would a tomato do ;-)

I don't like Toya, she was trying to instigate it tonight again with Marlon I'm not keen on him either but I don't like the way she was trying to goad him.

I would like to see Ash out on Friday, I really don't think he brings much to the house. Though if Ash does go I can see it kicking off between Helen & Toya.

I have a tomato allergy :D
    Ooooo yes that's true, another week of bitchy, unhappy house if Ash goes......quick let's vote him out!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    loving her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lady_Tinkz wrote: »
    My votes definitely on Ash to go! I'd like to see how Helen gets on without him by her side. Although their 'group' is still going they all have now differed themselves a bit to how they originally were, Toya has seen them for their true colours, Mark centers himself with everyone, Steven is attached to Kimberly now and with Pauline and Tamara gone Ash is the only one Helen really has left!
    Toya has seen them for their true colours? She was one of them and treated others like they did, fall for her crap if you like but don't act as if she''s some sort of seen the light angel. All she's worked out is how gullible BB viewers are and how easy they forget.
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    She let herself down with the Marlon incident but she was great with Danielle and then Helen.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it funny that pretty much the whole forum hated people like Conor and Jay but like Toya, very confusing.
  • Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, not at all.