Tesco Direct

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
Forum Member
Finally ordered Halo 4 this morning, decided to use Tesco as it was only £34.99 and I found a discount code plus used some clubcard vouchers.

Anyway its the first time I've used tesco for buying any game and now I'm feeling a bit paranoid as my order has been showing all day as "Sent to Fulfillment".

Is this normal? Is there a problem with the order or is the site just slow to update?

I made the order at about half ten this morning, have tried emailing them but no reply as yet.

Appreciate any help/info. :)

Comments

• kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never had any issues with them always got the games rather quickly.
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    A bit impatient are you not?

Contacting them on same day you ordered, even if you order on amazon it's generally a day between them picking the item and dispatching it.

Sent to fulfilment, will mean the order has been sent to the warehouse as for some reason they like calling them fulfilment centres and not warehouses
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    A bit impatient are you not?

Contacting them on same day you ordered, even if you order on amazon it's generally a day between them picking the item and dispatching it.

You could say that, but I didn't didn't include the fact that one of my clubcard vouchers wasn't showing as being deducted from the total in my confirmation email despite it all appearing fine when I made the order.

Its not a big deal as the voucher that doesn't show on my confirmation email is only for £1, but I had another reason to contact them anyway. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Ended up contacting Tesco via twitter a little earlier as the status still hasn't changed, gave them my order number and they said there was an error on the system and not to worry as it was dispatched yesterday. :)
  • drabbledrabble Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still waiting for my BO2 pre-order from them, phoned up and complained after the mandatory 10 day wait now still waiting for a replacement.

They have gone downhill since they merged the old entertainment site with direct.

Won't be ordering from them again that's for sure.