Options

Liz Jones - YOU magazine (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    BellaFigaBellaFiga Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I can think is that his wife was from, or descended from, an Eastern country. So in Loose Gins mind that means he fancies all women of Eastern extraction.
  • Options
    BellaFigaBellaFiga Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, the things you cannot unsee once seen...

http://parentingsolo.co.uk/liz-jones-boyfriend-sperm-stealing-exploits/1655
  • Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaFiga wrote: »
    The only thing I can think is that his wife was from, or descended from, an Eastern country. So in Loose Gins mind that means he fancies all women of Eastern extraction.

Back in May Liz described his ex as 'beautiful, a diminutive Gong Li lookalike', and Scrace said she'd 'lived in Malaysia'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-3083013/Liz-Jones-s-Diary-bond-David-s-ex-wife.html
  • Options
    Jennifer_Jones2Jennifer_Jones2 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    So are we going to have two (not sure how to describe them!) women writing for the Mail at the same time?

Perhaps Liz and David will marry and disappear into obscurity.
  • Options
    Peskypoo2Peskypoo2 Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Perhaps this the Mails' Exit strategy for dear Lizzie? Replace her with someone even more controversial (and more high profile, dare we say it)?
  • Options
    Jennifer_Jones2Jennifer_Jones2 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Yes, I wondered if what they were trying to do was get Liz to stamp her foot, pack up her weird face (as Katie described it), the boring baker and leave. After all, she gets very few comments now.

Hope we are due for some sparks to fly!
  • Options
    Daniel DareDaniel Dare Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the point of having a 'Newspapers/Magazines - discuss all things in print' section? And the opening post is from a DS mod. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the point of having a 'Newspapers/Magazines - discuss all things in print' section? And the opening post is from a DS mod. :confused:

If you'd looked, you can see this thread is on its fourth part. The only reason the first post is from a mod is to say it's a continuation of part three.
  • Options
    Suzy_CatSuzy_Cat Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Odds on a Liz v Katie photoshoot in which they are both wearing those giant nude courts the Mail is so fond of, doing arms folded standing back to back?

HIGH.
  • Options
    Daniel DareDaniel Dare Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    If you'd looked, you can see this thread is on its fourth part. The only reason the first post is from a mod is to say it's a continuation of part three.

No excuse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of waffle this week's Dreary is. I seriously think she's going insane.
    Has she split with Dave or not? As he hasn't been seen in Reeth for weeks, how is a relationship conducted 300 miles apart going to work? Talk about squeezing every last drop from an unworkable situation. Still, the half mill comes in handy for all the VB dresses.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-3244577/LIZ-JONES-S-DIARY-locals-turn-against-again.html
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Peskypoo2 wrote: »
    Perhaps this the Mails' Exit strategy for dear Lizzie? Replace her with someone even more controversial (and more high profile, dare we say it)?[/QUOTE]

Noooooooooo !!!! not KH, she's even worse.
  • Options
    pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She still expects her neighbours to rent land to her :D

Risk being stalked in print (the vet) despite being happily married and your family written about with no right to reply from a known credit risk who will shout at you and name you in the press as a killer for shooting your own game on your own land for a lousy few hundred a year-I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.
    She'll be run out of this place eventually too. Liz belongs firmly in suburbia, it was never going to end well unless she could afford an island somewhere. And even then the seagulls would be accused of mocking/bullying her.
  • Options
    NeioNeio Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, long time reader of this thread, who's enjoyed reading for years about the madness of the Lizzard, and laughed out loud at so many of the funny comments about her writing (although when I read her output, I'm often reminded of Truman Capote's famous quote, "That's not writing, that's typing').

Her latest Dreary entry seems even more like word porridge than usual. A string of unconnected rehashed events that she's tried to string together on the flimsiest of pretexts.

Yet again, nothing that happens to her is ever her fault. A child is scared of one of her unleashed, untrained dogs running up to her and it's the child or their parent's fault? It doesn't even cross her mind that the child might have been bitten by a dog before, or have a phobia of them (given Liz's many much-documented neuroses, you might think she'd have a shred of empathy on that score, but no...). And surely in 'sheep country' there'd be even more reason to keep the dog on a lead? Didn't one of her other unruly, disobedient dogs kill sheep before, and another one or the same one attack one her cats? Doesn't she realise that if the dogs are attacking other animals, it's only a short step to them attacking a child?

And who's this 'Hilda' she mentions? Is it another of her menagerie of animals that she's inexplicably renamed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant believe she's still walking those poor dogs off lead after they've attacked other animals. Sheep don't appear to count as animals to the great animal lover Liz, i wonder if she mentioned that SNAFU to Brigitte Bardot. I hope a ram butts her in her fat horse-riding ass. Its cruel to shoot rabbits but its ok for dogs to tear them asunder on a bridle path.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neio wrote: »
    Hi, long time reader of this thread, who's enjoyed reading for years about the madness of the Lizzard, and laughed out loud at so many of the funny comments about her writing (although when I read her output, I'm often reminded of Truman Capote's famous quote, "That's not writing, that's typing').

Her latest Dreary entry seems even more like word porridge than usual. A string of unconnected rehashed events that she's tried to string together on the flimsiest of pretexts.

Yet again, nothing that happens to her is ever her fault. A child is scared of one of her unleashed, untrained dogs running up to her and it's the child or their parent's fault? It doesn't even cross her mind that the child might have been bitten by a dog before, or have a phobia of them (given Liz's many much-documented neuroses, you might think she'd have a shred of empathy on that score, but no...). And surely in 'sheep country' there'd be even more reason to keep the dog on a lead? Didn't one of her other unruly, disobedient dogs kill sheep before, and another one or the same one attack one her cats? Doesn't she realise that if the dogs are attacking other animals, it's only a short step to them attacking a child?

And who's this 'Hilda' she mentions? Is it another of her menagerie of animals that she's inexplicably renamed?

Her animals are never at fault.

Yes, the dog did savage her cat and another dog killed a lamb when she lived in Somerset, yet for an 'animal lover' she left one of her cats in agony for weeks from a cancerous tumour because she couldn't bear the thought of it dying.

Hilda is a dog she 'rescued' from Romania. It has no teeth. I think it'd possibly be better off in Romania than at Jonesey's tender 'mercies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2338197/Mission-accomplished-The-starving-dogs-rescued-Romania-Liz-Jones-fellow-canine-angels-arrive-UK--million-remain-appalling-squalor.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A child is scared of one of her unleashed, untrained dogs running up to her and it's the child or their parent's fault? It doesn't even cross her mind that the child might have been bitten by a dog before, or have a phobia of them (given Liz's many much-documented neuroses, you might think she'd have a shred of empathy on that score, but no...). And surely in 'sheep country' there'd be even more reason to keep the dog on a lead? Didn't one of her other unruly, disobedient dogs kill sheep before, and another one or the same one attack one her cats? Doesn't she realise that if the dogs are attacking other animals, it's only a short step to them attacking a child?

Oh but this was the perfect and lovely Mini, which the child should have instinctively known, obviously.

That dog thing made me rage. Yes, the kid could have been bitten or otherwise traumatised by a dog before. And even if it hadn't, Liz doesn't seem to understand that children don't spring fully formed into the world and that if you are teaching your child to be confident around animals it TAKES TIME.

Also, the cruel farmers despise her because she is a woman alone. Well she isn't, though, she's engaged to be married. That means she's not alone. Admittedly she's engaged to a man she never sees, just exchanges text messages with, but she's not single and I wish she'd stop pretending she is.
  • Options
    Rubbish NameRubbish Name Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pixieboots wrote: »
    She still expects her neighbours to rent land to her :D

Risk being stalked in print (the vet) despite being happily married and your family written about with no right to reply from a known credit risk who will shout at you and name you in the press as a killer for shooting your own game on your own land for a lousy few hundred a year-I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.
    She'll be run out of this place eventually too. Liz belongs firmly in suburbia, it was never going to end well unless she could afford an island somewhere. And even then the seagulls would be accused of mocking/bullying her.

As well as the fact that she keeps 'almost' going bankrupt. I think she still owes money back in Dulverton to various trades? I wouldn't get involved with this financial nightmare.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its her birthday this week, it appears DScrace may be deliberately eating gluten to avoid shagging her :D
  • Options
    NeioNeio Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do Liz and Dscrace ever get along apart from by text? It feels like she'd be far better off with a penfriend than a boyfriend.

Has there ever been a couple so fundamentally unsuited to each other? Her plucking, waxing and dyeing everything in sight (even waxing her nostrils! Is that a thing now?), and he (if her descriptions of him are to be believed, which they probably aren't...) seemingly a cross between Albert Steptoe and Stig of the Dump.

And eating pastry with lard in it is akin to a close relative being stabbed? Jesus wept...

I think I know the Ramsgate hotel they stayed in, it's lovely. Although my parents who live nearby never go to the restaurant there because there are hardly any vegetarian options, so God knows what the famously 'vegan' (well, apart from eggs, and cheese, and milk...) Liz had there.
  • Options
    Rubbish NameRubbish Name Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only 'vegan' ever to complain about the pastry component of a goat's cheese tart.
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    Neio wrote: »
    Do Liz and Dscrace ever get along apart from by text? It feels like she'd be far better off with a penfriend than a boyfriend.

Has there ever been a couple so fundamentally unsuited to each other? Her plucking, waxing and dyeing everything in sight (even waxing her nostrils! Is that a thing now?), and he (if her descriptions of him are to be believed, which they probably aren't...) seemingly a cross between Albert Steptoe and Stig of the Dump.

And eating pastry with lard in it is akin to a close relative being stabbed? Jesus wept...

I think I know the Ramsgate hotel they stayed in, it's lovely. Although my parents who live nearby never go to the restaurant there because there are hardly any vegetarian options, so God knows what the famously 'vegan' (well, apart from eggs, and cheese, and milk...) Liz had there.

BIB - ha ha! A perfect description :D
  • Options
    amikolaichekamikolaichek Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankly, she's beyond parody ... NOSTRIL waxing??? But I've just thought of something else that might need waxing - her ears. Or is it only men who grow the odd hair in their ears? But I really really think she should consider ear waxing, just in case. As she rolls around in bed with The Baker, just think how humiliating it would be when, just before he removes her (rather threadbare) Myla knickers, he murmurs 'er, darling, did you know that there are HAIRS growing in your ears?'

Be enough, I reckon, to tip her right over the edge ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankly, she's beyond parody ... NOSTRIL waxing??? But I've just thought of something else that might need waxing - her ears. Or is it only men who grow the odd hair in their ears? But I really really think she should consider ear waxing, just in case. As she rolls around in bed with The Baker, just think how humiliating it would be when, just before he removes her (rather threadbare) Myla knickers, he murmurs 'er, darling, did you know that there are HAIRS growing in your ears?'

Be enough, I reckon, to tip her right over the edge ...

She must be growing a forest in her nose if she gets her nostrils waxed. If she bought some of this the ''poverty stricken'' old fool would save a fortune on salon fees.

http://www.boots.com/en/Nads-Nose-Wax_1440718/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only 'vegan' ever to complain about the pastry component of a goat's cheese tart.

Superb.